The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > OK Dan Andrews Is Not A Nice Guy

OK Dan Andrews Is Not A Nice Guy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All
SR,

I agree the greens are the defunct, the debased, the dishonest and the deviant. Starting with Syph Hansen Young, Adam Bent, Pissy Waters etc not forgetting those convicted of Paedophilia and one individual facing charges of battery and theft. Labor with a long record of kiddie fiddling (Orkopolous etc) and rape are hardly any better.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 29 November 2021 12:40:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Steele,

What I said about a certain kind of person that wants to continually talk about a certain subject, and self justification. We may have such a person on this forum, note the above post. The same chap claimed he had gone to Christchurch NZ on a "mission". I asked him if that mission involved Brenton Tarrant in some way, he did not reply, a strange dude.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 30 November 2021 6:27:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Pauliar,

You are lying again. Didn't you say that you were mates with Terence Kelly and that you also collected dolls?

The only reason that you avoid the topic is that your party is rife with them and like the catholic church you simply want to sweep these offences under the carpet.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 30 November 2021 6:59:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. Page 9
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy