The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > OK Dan Andrews Is Not A Nice Guy

OK Dan Andrews Is Not A Nice Guy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. All
Has the Victorian Liberal Party gone too far by associating itself with far right extremism over the latest incursion into civil liberties by the Andrews government. People should never be denied their right to peaceful protest, but the Victorian Liberal Party is associating itself with extremists, people carrying mock gallows with nooses hanging from it, others carrying signs advocating violence against (Labor) politicians. This is what happened in Melbourne during a protest there last Saturday. Former Liberal and now sham head of the Palmer Party Craig Kelly addressed the rabble outside parliament house. Kelly claimed his party would “bring Daniel Andrews to his knees” at the next federal election.

The new pandemic laws in Victoria, will replace the state-of-emergency powers that expire on 15 December, they will allow the premier and health minister to declare a pandemic and make public health orders. With 86% of Victorians now double vaxxed it looks like the people are voting with their arms.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 18 November 2021 6:32:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Paul,

«With 86% of Victorians now double vaxxed it looks like the people are voting with their arms.»

I order you to yawn - eventually you get tired (as we all do) and yawn, this proves that you regard me highly to obey my orders, right??

http://www.angelfire.com/hi/littleprince/framechapter10.html
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 18 November 2021 7:43:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear paul1405,

It really is getting crazy isn't it. Kelly gets up in front of the crowd and declares that unelected beraucrats should not be making the decision about calling a pandemic and they wildly cheer him.

However the Bill expressly seeks to return decision making to democratically elected representatives along with oversight from an independent panel.

Bizarre.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Thursday, 18 November 2021 8:10:26 AM
If Ned were alive today Craig would not be on his Christmas list.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 18 November 2021 9:11:54 AM
Most of us in Victoria are happy with the way our
Premier has handled the pandemic. It has not been easy
but it has been worth it. The violent protesters are
thugs - and give everyone else a bad name. There are
other interests involved in causing all this havoc.
It needs to stop!
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 18 November 2021 10:22:40 AM
Good to see Morrison condemn his Victorian mates for their de facto support for a "calls to violence" from far right protesters. The appropriate yellow coloured Palmer Panzer Wagon whizzing around the riot with the slogan "Kill The Bill" and a big pic of Andrews next to the message, tells all.

Hi Foxy, as the saying goes; "qui cum canibus concumbunt cum pulicibus surgent" Certainly applies to this weeks Liberal Party number one slug, Matthew Guy. Thanks to the work of Victorian Greens MP's, and a couple of Independents, concerns over perceived violations of civil liberties within the legislation have been removed, and replaced with additional safeguards

Hi Yuyutsu, not sure what you are saying, millions of Victorian have not been ordered to vaccinate, but have freely chosen to do so, not once but twice.

Hi Steele and Issy. The wife has a couple of Maori relos in NZ, with Irish Kelly blood, surnamed Kelly, not bad blokes, but crazy as cut snakes, must run in the Kelly family.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 18 November 2021 10:58:03 AM
Alas, the majority of Victorians can no longer be thought of as being like the rest of us, happy to have democracy pushed aside by a despot as they are, with Roy Morgan reporting that 60.5% of them approve of Andrews' despotic handling of Covid and his anti-democratic - not merely undemocratic, but actively against democracy - new bill, which leaves him and his health minister free to bypass parliament altogether, and discriminate against different classes of people.

NSW 's Perrottet tried to pull the same stunt, but he was pulled into line by his party room.

Young people - 72% of them - are the most gormlessly acceding to totalitarianism with Victorian characteristics. As are 65% of women, compared with 55% of men.

More ALP voters (97%) than Green voters (84%) approve of the Andrews dictatorship
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 18 November 2021 11:11:48 AM
Here's something from Roy Morgan:

http://roymorgan.com/findings/8859-roy-morgan-survey-on-approvals-in-victoria-november-16-2021-202111160359
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 18 November 2021 12:25:39 PM
Dear Paul,

«Hi Yuyutsu, not sure what you are saying, millions of Victorian have not been ordered to vaccinate, but have freely chosen to do so, not once but twice.»

And so have I.

But in your first post you suggested otherwise, that "people are voting with their arms", which is a false proposition: people, the vast majority at least, get vaccinated because they want to protect themselves and their loved ones from the virus - not because someone ordered them to, this way or the other.

Being told and threatened by government to be vaccinated is a humiliating experience, especially when one is eager to get vaccinated anyway and waits impatiently and helplessly for the vaccine to become available in Australia (and is not even allowed to travel elsewhere in order to get it). I got vaccinated DESPITE it, and I can understand how some others felt so insulted that they decided to refuse the vaccine even when otherwise they wanted to get it.

I don't think that the two jabs we received are sufficient, I would like to be able to receive more boosters, once a month if it was up to me, and to obtain them myself, not from that gang, but it is these bastards who prevent me from getting them - next when they finally offer me a booster 6 long months after my second jab, should I be thankful for their "generosity"? do you think that I will be taking the booster BECAUSE of them?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Thursday, 18 November 2021 3:52:52 PM
I have no problem accepting that the majority of Victorians are supportive of Andrew's power-grab. Its happening all over the nation. The great covid scare has been an inflection point in the nature of Australian society.

Gone is the claims of freedom-loving Aussies. Gone is the myth of the individualistic larrikan Aussie thumbing his nose at the 'troopers'.

We now have a nation scared of its own shadow, desperately begging the government to take away more freedoms if only it'll keep them safe from a mild flu.

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the population alarmed - and hence clamouring to be led to safety by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." H.L. Mencken

The freedom that we once preened ourselves as prizing above all else, was surrendered with nary a murmur. And not just in the People's Republic of Victoria but all over. The more freedoms infringed the more popular became the leader. Stamp on the face of the unclean (ie the unvaccinated) and the baying mob cheers.

Government and authoritarians have learned much in the past 12 months. The freedoms that we once enjoyed will never return while ever they are allowed to implement what they've learned.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 19 November 2021 7:36:15 AM
Adem Somyurek is going to put it up Andrews.
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 19 November 2021 8:06:53 AM
Peaceful demonstrations are a right in a democracy.
However what we see in Melbourne is peaceful
demonstrations having been hijacked by other
protesters making disturbing threats against the
Premier (replicas of Mr Andrews on makeshift gallows).
This has no place in a democracy and is rightly condemned
by all political leaders.

The pandemic bill against which the protests are being
made has been amended upon the advice of medical and
legal experts. It is now about health and public safety
which should be supported by all rational Australians.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 19 November 2021 9:20:36 AM
Over the years we've seen effigies of John Howard and Tony Abbott burned (Abbott more times than you can count). We've also seen effigies of Abbott hung and then decapitated to the cheers of the baying mob. There's been innumerable others from disfavoured groups also ritually set aflame.

But hilariously, symbolically threaten their Dear Leader, and the luvvies of the left suddenly develop the vapours and barely avoid ritually fainting. Suddenly all that has no place in our democracy, or what passes for democracy these days.

Truly it is said that if it wasn't for double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 19 November 2021 1:16:10 PM
Yep, so true mhaze, so true.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 19 November 2021 2:00:11 PM
Easy to see where the Forums little band of Liberal voting Nazi's stand on this sort of thing. Just as they supported Trump and his encouragement of violence in the US Capital January 6th, they now support ex-Liberal Kelly and some Victorian scumbag politician's in calling for violence towards the Andrews government.

The daughter of a cross-bench politician has been attacked in Melbourne because of her fathers support of the governments bill.

Hassy, you have a track record of supporting extreme violence on this Forum. Remember your call for the nuclear destruction of 200 million men, women and children in Pakistan, or have you forgotten that one, I haven't.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 19 November 2021 4:44:58 PM
Well it seems good ol' Paul doesn't deny the double standards. He's just upset that his rank hypocrisy is pointed out. But to be fair, if he wasn't able to act like this, he'd basically be struck dumb.

An interesting quote from Chairman Dan's FB page from 2016 talking about South Africa....
"black residents [were forced] to carry an extremely detailed ID card at all times - a grotesque kind of 'internal passport' that kept the population split in two".

It seems their Dear Leader was against internal passports before he was in favour of them. Paul will fully understand and totally agree with this type of double standard...or is it double-think?
Posted by mhaze, Saturday, 20 November 2021 8:53:06 AM
Paul 1405 is an ardent Cancel Culturalist who thinks calling people 'Nazis' is going to shut them down. He is like a rabid Jack Russell terrier, scooting around in circles, biting at its own backside. In the main, most people ignore his constant yapping; but he is encouraged by any response he gets, and some posters seem to like being abused by him.

"The daughter of a cross-bench politician has been attacked in Melbourne because of her fathers support of the governments (sic) bill", he whines.

It's been reported that the Great Dictator himself and his family have also - not surprisingly, thanks to Andrews' appalling behaviour - received threats. Can't take the heat? Get out of the kitchen.

Given the Andrews threats to Victorians if they don't do what he says - massive fines, jail, no freedom of speech - and the fact that he can actually carry out his threats, any petty threats made to him and his gang are totally insignificant.

I'm not going to come out with the usual nonsense about how nobody, even a thug like Andrews, deserves threats or violence. Real life says: you treat people like rubbish, threaten freedoms they are used to, you will get reactions.

For every action, there is a reaction.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 20 November 2021 8:53:21 AM
Of course it has been tough for all of us. Thankfully
most of us have done the right thing to protect not
only ourselves but our family, friends, and communities
as well. With my past medical history I was very reluctant
to be vaccinated with the Astrazeneca vaccine. But as time
wore on and conditions worsened - rationality prevailed and
the double jobs were obtained with guess what - no serious
side effects.

We've moved into a lovely new high-rise apartment. Our building
has had two cases of COVID. However precautions were taken to
protect other residents - and now all's well. Still care is
being taken by all of us.

Victoria is beginning to recover and return to normality.
The Age newspaper points out that:

"Bumping and grinding on the dance floor of nightclubs
is back, alongside standing up to have a beer at the pub and
jumping in to the sweaty mosh pits at gigs."

Life was set to return to almost normal across Victoria with
most remaining restrictions lifted at 11.59 pm Thursday night.
A week ahead of schedule.

Premier Daniel Andrews said with Victoria almost 90 per cent
vaccinated, there would be no limits on visitors to the
home and no caps or density limits for cafes, restaurants and
bars.

He pointed out that:

"Whether it's 100,000 people at the MCG on Boxing Day, or a
smaller group of people standing up at...the local pub having a
beer. This is the COVID normal that every Victorian has built."

Masks are no longer required in workplaces, including offices,
but will need to be worn by hospitality and retail workers
and retail customers.

It's been a long journey - but hopefully with care, we're
getting there. My daughter-in-law has recently successfully
passed her exams - and we're taking the family out for
dinner tomorrow evening. Which is something we are all
looking forward to very much.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 20 November 2021 9:52:55 AM
According to one commentator in the know, it's thanks to Somuryek for not only knocking 'the bill' in the head, but for putting a stop to Andrew's overall despotism when all emergency powers cease on December 15th.

Andrew's last hope of copying his hero Xi Jinping is to convince another upper house nobody to side with him and it's doubtful, apparently, that another crossbencher would want to be that unpopular, given the alleged attack on a family member of one of the three rats who voted for the bill with their totally meaningless amendments, and the people prepared to risk the wrath of Andrew's political police to demonstrate.

Dictator Dan could be about to be dethroned.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 20 November 2021 1:16:19 PM
When any politician seeks dictatorial powers it is time for him to go, and the sooner the better..
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 20 November 2021 7:35:20 PM
Is Mise,

Yes. But they are already assuming dictatorial powers, and they are hanging onto them, not going away. When you have a majority of plebians supporting the dictators, they don't have to go away.

The powers that pathetic Australians have allowed the political class have already seen our country cease to be a democracy: restriction of movement, surveillance, ridiculous fines, arbitrary detention, proof of vaccination.

Everyone was sure moving from 2020 to 2021 was going to bring better things. Things have become worse. They will be worse again in 2022.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 21 November 2021 7:07:04 AM
ttbn, given your admitted past active involvement with an extremist far right political party, and the fact you have referred to me in the past as a "Marxist", I have no problem with referring to you as a Nazi.

Yes, your latest folk hero, a thief of the public purse, Somuryek is your kinda guy. The voters of Victoria will A-hole him at the first opportunity.

Your above post shows your support for violent behaviour. Given your far right politics, one can only guess if given the opportunity, would you be a passive bystander, or an active participant in such outrages and violent behaviour.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 21 November 2021 7:42:10 AM
Paul,

You put something up for comment. People comment. If you don’t like the responses you get, you carry on like a cut cat, shrieking names at them and denying their right to opinions that you don't like.

I have no idea why you do this; but it's certainly not working. People who don't agree with your extremist Green views and ugly personality are never going to do so. After all the years you have been infesting OLO, you are still to dim to see that.

For future reference: if I feel like commenting on one of your topics, I will do so, and I will continue not to give a toss what you think about my comments. Most of your rants are so bizarre and off the planet that it will not happen very often, if at all. You don’t need me and the few other conservative posters to make you look stupid.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 21 November 2021 8:43:51 AM
ttbn, don't know where you get your ideas from, but I'm happy that you do post comments, don't hold back on my account, boring if you did, not that I agree with you most of the time, and I will say so. Your view on this topic is straight out of the hard right playbook, so be it. When anyone promotes violence as in the way you have, I'll call you out. You have attacked me many time for my Greens affiliation, and so called "Marxism", and that's okay with me, but I will respond.

BTW, You once promoted a ban on comment by Foxy, Steele and myself, have you forgotten. You also tried to put yourself up as the arbitrator of discussions, forgot that one also.

BBTW, its a "cut pig" and a "scalded cat", no such thing as a cut cat.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 21 November 2021 9:17:14 AM
It's not a character flaw if people do not agree
with you and respecting their opinion does not take
away from yours.

Australians will decide for themselves who they will
choose to listen to and who will lead them. And so far
things are not looking good for the Coalition.
In Victoria Labor is still the preferred party for the
majority of Victorians according to the latest Roy Morgan
survey. The violent and unruly protesters are not having a
positive effect.

Still, we need to realize that as a wise person once said:

"Not everyone thinks the way you think, knows the things
you know. Believes the things you believe nor acts the
way you would act. Remember this and you will go a long way
to getting along with people."
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 21 November 2021 9:24:58 AM
Come now Paul, there are cut cats in abundance, our house cat is cut and I heard that it is a requirement when male cats are offered as pets.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 21 November 2021 11:23:24 AM
To call a man who has to think about all people in his State, including the stupid ones who oppose efforts for the common good , borders on the next stage of stupidity !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 21 November 2021 3:50:11 PM
Typo, should be 'in his State stupid',
Posted by individual, Sunday, 21 November 2021 3:52:47 PM
Dan Andrews is a completely corrupt twat.

The protests are not connected to the liberal party in any way other than they also oppose the fascist legislation he is trying to pass.
Posted by shadowminister, Sunday, 21 November 2021 4:58:22 PM
fascist legislation
shadowminister,
Don't you think the anti vaxxers etc aren't actually more fascist ?
Posted by individual, Sunday, 21 November 2021 8:41:29 PM
Hi Indy,

You and I seem to be comrades in arms on this one. The other states have such powers to call a heath emergency at will through the Chief Heath Office, Victoria does not. Folks were jumping up and down protesting that CHO's were not elected and shouldn't have such arbitrary powers. Okay civil liberties and such maybe its right that an elected person (the premier) holds that power through the parliament, with inbuilt safeguards to protected the citizens from dictatorial control. People who wanted that are now protesting against what they wanted.

The idea that "freedoms" should override a health emergency are plainly ridiculous, such freedoms could lead to thousands of deaths. I find it hard to believe that the likes of Clive Palmer would give a rats about peoples civil liberties, this is political. I said earlier that when you get 90 plus percent vaccinated, and the vast majority voluntarily doing so I said people were voting with their arms.

We may disagree on politics, but this is above politics, its about health, the State Premiers Labor and Liberal, in the main they have done a good job trying to save lives.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 22 November 2021 6:33:10 AM
"The protests are not connected to the liberal party in any way other than they also oppose the fascist legislation he is trying to pass".

That's right. The ONLY people connected to the Liberal party or any other political party are paid up members - and only a minuscule number of Australians are interested enough to pay membership money to political parties. Given our appalling politicians, that's no surprise. Why would anyone want to help the bastards!
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 22 November 2021 6:55:05 AM
Even the politicians themselves are disconnecting:

At least two Coalition senators will not pass Morrison government bills if the government will not take action to oppose vaccine mandates.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 22 November 2021 7:00:09 AM
SM,

Not willing to admit LIBERAL PARTY politicians were part of a call to violence in Melbourne. State Liberal MP's addressed the mob from the steps of Parliament. Morrison whilst appearing to condemn violence did in the same breath make a Trump like pitch for the preference vote of the violent extreme right. Kelly in the familiar yellow cloak of Palmer is an ex-Liberal. Other in the Liberal Party are at the heels of Morrison to advocate for the objectives of the extreme, Fat George for one.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 22 November 2021 8:55:59 AM
Paul,

Yet again you are lying.

Firstly there is far more evidence of the unions being involved in the protests and you have bugger all evidence that any liberal was involved with the protests other than addressing some of the protesters and even then were they calling for calm? again you are clueless.

Secondly, the most recent protests were entirely peaceful.

Finally, the question should be: Why are you not willing to admit GREEN PARTY politicians were part of a call to violence in Melbourne?
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 22 November 2021 9:50:57 AM
the most recent protests were entirely peaceful.
shadowminister,
The yelling & screaming in the Cairns rally was shattering the peace !
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 5:00:08 AM
SM,

I wont call you a liar as you repeatedly call me, as you are too much of a "forum friend" these days, I'll simply brand you a falsifier of the facts. There is no evidence of official union involvement in the Melbourne Stampede. Whilst LIBERAL politicians were addressing the mob, there in front of them were mock gallows and the Palmer Panzer Wagon buzzing around with its hate message of "Kill". The evidence is these LIBERAL politicians were inciting the mob, no talk of calmness on their part. You need to broaden your reading, abandon the lying Murdoch Gutter Press and become equated with the real facts of the matter. Sadly its a fact that you are a 'Trumpster' at heart, and whish for your folk hero to returned to rule the politcal jungle.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 5:17:47 AM
Wow, didn't Jacqui Lambie give the 'Hanson Bill' a serve in the Senate yesterday, I've never seen Jacqui so fired up, didn't know she had it in her, I like the gal. My reliable source tells me that personally Jacqui can't stand the Lovely Pauline. Given the opportunity I may not vote for Jacqui, but I certainly wouldn't put her last on the list.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 5:30:44 AM
Paul,

When you deliberately state something that you know is false, then I will call you out for lying.

Firstly, the first anti-vax mandate rally was almost entirely CFMEU based, Secondly, the unions have been fighting employers trying to introduce vax mandates, and thirdly, there is not one jot of evidence that any of these protests have been organised by the liberals.

Finally, nothing the liberal MP that addressed the last protest was to stir up violence. In all the above you lied.

If you are not lying, please produce some evidence of what you claimed
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 8:13:54 AM
Deaqr Paul1405,

Nah, he is a liar.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 23 November 2021 1:36:33 PM
Steele I meant to say "falsifier of the truth" not facts. Yep SM is not a liar, just a falsifier of the truth, not sure what the difference is.

SM, I asked you to give me the names of Greens MP's accused of rape and now on the public record. 'Cry Baby' Porter is not a Green so don't count him. Don't ask me for evidence, look at the mainstream news. There is no evidence that these state LIBERAL jerks who addressed the mob were calling for calm, but rather attempting to insight the mob against the Andrews government for political reasons.

DISGRACEFUL, Pauline Hanson's acolyte and all round One Nation scumbag Malcolm Roberts has publically leaked Jacqui Lambie's private mobile number. Yesterday Jacqui was subjected to outrageous abuse from nutjobs, probably One Nation, Palmer people and ratbags from the Liberal right, texting in the foulest of language.

MP's only give their private mobile number to other MP's, and people they believe they can trust. I have 2 MP's private numbers and no way would I disclose them publically, as nutjobs, we know where they are, would likely target them with abuse. In fact I wouldn't disclose such numbers to anyone for fear of what crazy people could do.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 24 November 2021 8:07:41 AM
SR,

You are a liar. You have yet to show where I have lied.

There are no Liberal MPs accused of rape but two senior greens convicted of paedophilia.

The only standing MP accused of rape is Bill Shorten.
Posted by shadowminister, Thursday, 25 November 2021 6:38:50 AM
"Daniel Andrews' government has been rocked by a mass exodus that has seen three key MPs quit the Victorian parliament on the same day".

Three goons, not really a "mass exodus", but creepy Dan's majority could be at risk.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 25 November 2021 7:36:10 AM
Fake News;

"Daniel Andrews' government has been rocked by a mass exodus that has seen three key MPs quit the Victorian parliament on the same day".

Three goons, not really a "mass exodus", but creepy Dan's majority could be at risk.

The Truth;

Three Victorian Labor MP's have indicated they wont contest the 2022 State election.

BTW; A number of Federal Coalition MP's have indicated they wont contest the next election, or lost endorsement. Thankfully the supporter of the radical right agenda on vaccines Fat George is one, 'Old Fart' Andrews is another, and the 'Up Skirter' Laming is also gone. 'Cry Baby' Porter might be another who chucks it in.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 25 November 2021 2:39:07 PM
A new party, the Victorians Party, will be fielding candidates in the next Victorian election, giving long-suffering Victorians a chance to voice what they think of the totalitarian Labor party and the totally useless Liberal party.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 27 November 2021 6:34:04 PM
Dear Paul1405,

Yes it rather is a roll call of the defunct, the debased, the dishonest and the deviant isn't it.

There are more than a few others who we really should be seeing the backs of.

Ah well hope springs eternal.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 27 November 2021 7:47:35 PM
Hi Steele,

George Christensen would have to be the biggest Wally in Canberra. The dope, Kelly runs a close second.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 27 November 2021 9:23:29 PM
ttbn has a new folk hero to suck up to. His name is Oscar Yildiz, Oscar is replacing ttbn's gone but now forgotten folk hero Corny Banana!
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 27 November 2021 9:32:45 PM
SR,

I agree the greens are the defunct, the debased, the dishonest and the deviant. Starting with Syph Hansen Young, Adam Bent, Pissy Waters etc not forgetting those convicted of Paedophilia and one individual facing charges of battery and theft. Labor with a long record of kiddie fiddling (Orkopolous etc) and rape are hardly any better.
Posted by shadowminister, Monday, 29 November 2021 12:40:28 PM
Hi Steele,

What I said about a certain kind of person that wants to continually talk about a certain subject, and self justification. We may have such a person on this forum, note the above post. The same chap claimed he had gone to Christchurch NZ on a "mission". I asked him if that mission involved Brenton Tarrant in some way, he did not reply, a strange dude.
Posted by Paul1405, Tuesday, 30 November 2021 6:27:28 AM
Pauliar,

You are lying again. Didn't you say that you were mates with Terence Kelly and that you also collected dolls?

The only reason that you avoid the topic is that your party is rife with them and like the catholic church you simply want to sweep these offences under the carpet.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 30 November 2021 6:59:06 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy