The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > OK Dan Andrews Is Not A Nice Guy

OK Dan Andrews Is Not A Nice Guy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
According to one commentator in the know, it's thanks to Somuryek for not only knocking 'the bill' in the head, but for putting a stop to Andrew's overall despotism when all emergency powers cease on December 15th.

Andrew's last hope of copying his hero Xi Jinping is to convince another upper house nobody to side with him and it's doubtful, apparently, that another crossbencher would want to be that unpopular, given the alleged attack on a family member of one of the three rats who voted for the bill with their totally meaningless amendments, and the people prepared to risk the wrath of Andrew's political police to demonstrate.

Dictator Dan could be about to be dethroned.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 20 November 2021 1:16:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
When any politician seeks dictatorial powers it is time for him to go, and the sooner the better..
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 20 November 2021 7:35:20 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Is Mise,

Yes. But they are already assuming dictatorial powers, and they are hanging onto them, not going away. When you have a majority of plebians supporting the dictators, they don't have to go away.

The powers that pathetic Australians have allowed the political class have already seen our country cease to be a democracy: restriction of movement, surveillance, ridiculous fines, arbitrary detention, proof of vaccination.

Everyone was sure moving from 2020 to 2021 was going to bring better things. Things have become worse. They will be worse again in 2022.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 21 November 2021 7:07:04 AM
ttbn, given your admitted past active involvement with an extremist far right political party, and the fact you have referred to me in the past as a "Marxist", I have no problem with referring to you as a Nazi.

Yes, your latest folk hero, a thief of the public purse, Somuryek is your kinda guy. The voters of Victoria will A-hole him at the first opportunity.

Your above post shows your support for violent behaviour. Given your far right politics, one can only guess if given the opportunity, would you be a passive bystander, or an active participant in such outrages and violent behaviour.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 21 November 2021 7:42:10 AM
Paul,

You put something up for comment. People comment. If you don’t like the responses you get, you carry on like a cut cat, shrieking names at them and denying their right to opinions that you don't like.

I have no idea why you do this; but it's certainly not working. People who don't agree with your extremist Green views and ugly personality are never going to do so. After all the years you have been infesting OLO, you are still to dim to see that.

For future reference: if I feel like commenting on one of your topics, I will do so, and I will continue not to give a toss what you think about my comments. Most of your rants are so bizarre and off the planet that it will not happen very often, if at all. You don’t need me and the few other conservative posters to make you look stupid.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 21 November 2021 8:43:51 AM
ttbn, don't know where you get your ideas from, but I'm happy that you do post comments, don't hold back on my account, boring if you did, not that I agree with you most of the time, and I will say so. Your view on this topic is straight out of the hard right playbook, so be it. When anyone promotes violence as in the way you have, I'll call you out. You have attacked me many time for my Greens affiliation, and so called "Marxism", and that's okay with me, but I will respond.

BTW, You once promoted a ban on comment by Foxy, Steele and myself, have you forgotten. You also tried to put yourself up as the arbitrator of discussions, forgot that one also.

BBTW, its a "cut pig" and a "scalded cat", no such thing as a cut cat.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 21 November 2021 9:17:14 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy