The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > They Want 100% Renewable Energy By 2050. They Just Don't Want To Pay For It.

They Want 100% Renewable Energy By 2050. They Just Don't Want To Pay For It.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
Hasbeen, you say that but fail to identify any errors in what I say.
It looks very much to me like you alleging I'm off with the fairies is a form of cognitive dissonance - your mind is too feeble to accept the truth when it doesn't conform to your prejudices, so you start to imagine excuses to avoid having to think about it.

Josephus, now I'm even more confused - have you only just discovered the capabilities of nuclear power? If not, how do you reconcile it with your ludicrous statement above?
Or do you share Hasbeen's cognitive dissonance problem?
Posted by Aidan, Saturday, 16 October 2021 8:56:41 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aiden I have always been for what works, it is what Greens said about nuclear submarines, that puts me in conflict with what greens view as acceptable .
Posted by Josephus, Sunday, 17 October 2021 10:28:04 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Looks as though Morrison is off to cock his leg with the rest of them and piss on about zero emissions by 2050, which are as likely to come about as the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Twenty five of these yap sessions have preceded this one, with no noticeable results. This one will be no different, no matter what rubbish they sign up to.

Saw a video this morning of ordinary citizens dragging climate wackos off the road. A very good sign that the majority has had enough.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 17 October 2021 10:41:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
SR,

The stats are that the vast majority of rooftop Solar installations are on mid to wealthy households that are subsidized by lower-income households.
Posted by shadowminister, Tuesday, 19 October 2021 10:42:19 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy