The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Signing in and out of businesses because of Covid

Signing in and out of businesses because of Covid

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All
Paul, with his magic wand, has turned union members into "far right violent extremists. A rampaging mob of Nazi's, white susprimists and anti-vaxxing Trumpsters, whose vote ends up in the Liberal pile ...".

Not sure what "susprimists" are.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 22 September 2021 1:22:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Paul1405,
There is reasoning and merit in my position.
- Let me try and lay it out for you.

Firstly, I supported the lockdowns because I oppose other people spreading Covid if it results in others being harmed.
More Covid, more dead.

That said, I understand I'm now supporting a position where Covid will spread and people will likely die as a result.
I don't like holding that position, but I don't support mandatory vaccinations nor jabbing the kids, which could do just as much harm.

Even though I support the protests and by default this position will do harm, I don't necessarily support speading Covid, lets make that clear.

If you all remember I said I supported the lockdowns, but that I also believe the problem was a failure to close the country to international arrivals / or a failure to provide offshore quarantine / or negligence in putting quarantine in our capital cities.

I only supported the lockdowns as a stop-gap measure to keep people safe in light of government incompetence in quarantine.

- But I also stated early on, that I believed if peoples right to public protest was effectively suspended, then the governments right to also make new laws should also be at least in part SUSPENDED.

But they've gone too far in wanting to jab the kids with an experimental vaccine that hasn't been tested for long term side effects;
Whether data does or does not exist, there's enough evidence regarding the vaccines safety just via the TGA's Database Adverse Event Notifications;
50 pages of different symptoms under adverse reactions
- More than enough to be concerned about this stuff forced into kids.

Also I saw it reported that news crews are being prevented from flying over the protests to cover them;
It may be that police don't want it advertised where they're set up, But in any case, preventing the media from reporting the truth is a serious breach of democracy;
One which earns the government 'Regime' status who are 'No longer fit to rule'
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 22 September 2021 3:50:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm just sick of it all,

Starting with government incompetence and failure of quarantine;
People not allowed to go to work
People forced to quit careers they spent years in study and debt for.
Doctors not allowed to tell the truth;
Media not allowed to report the truth;
Media deliberately obfuscating the truth;
People not allowed to protest or object;
People being vilified everywhere for simply having an opinion;
People not allowed to take alternative medication if they choose not to get vaccinated.
Parents and kids being coerced into taking unsafe vaccines so that governments can get re-elected.
People who are employed getting paid, to shite on those without jobs.

All because governments were pandering to foreign money.
- And wouldn't shut the doors on international arrivals -

Sorry but things have gone too far.
When the left do it it's never a problem at all;
So I say go right ahead, they can go and wreck up the place and cause chaos just like the left themselves so frequently do.

You can't just have the protests that suit you Paul1405.

I saw them saying the protesters were held up and the shrine of remembrance and trying to call them fringe elements etc;
Saying even diggers couldn't gather there on Anzac Day.

Well these people ARE the soldiers fighting for our country now.
The people in army uniforms they're just mercenaries fighting for Afghan opium and oil pipelines.

They say these people are at fault for collapsing health system, but they don't say how many nurses quit and other professions have quit or been fired under protest because they don't want the jab themselves.

Enough is enough, the government has overstepped it mark.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 22 September 2021 4:10:08 PM
The government themselves created this mess when it started to divide people against each other over vaccines.

Openly saying it was coming for unvaccinated people lock, stock and barrel like Jacqui Lambie did.
Empowering a right for some to discriminate against others.
They overstepped, and this is where it gets them.

At some point they were going to have to pay for their own incompetence anyway.
This is what happens.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 22 September 2021 4:28:57 PM
VicPol has been accused of initiating violence at Saturday's demo. Don't know. Wasn't there. But they have form, so the possibility can't be scoffed at. And spraying someone already cowering on the ground with capsicum spray (definitely seen online) is not all that flash. Such loss of control makes the community see police as the enemy, if they haven't already been made to feel that. That the CFMEU, part of the Labor machine in Victoria turned and hunted its leader off the street should register with Dictator Dan.

Calling signed up Laborites "right wing extremists" will go down a treat.
Posted by ttbn, Wednesday, 22 September 2021 4:35:21 PM
"far right violent extremists. A rampaging mob of Nazi's"

See that shite... well I'm sick of it.

I'm sick of all the built-in discrimination and denigration by the left that's come to be openly accepted.

'anti-vaxxers', 'fringe elements', 'white males'

Bigots, xenophobes, Christians, toxic masculinity, gender diversity;
ethic quotas, trans-phobic, women's empowerment, gender neutral,
hate speech advocates, climate denier.

All these words used to discriminate and denigrate;
By those who falsely claim to hold themselves to some assumed higher set of values than the rest of us;
- But are themselves THE WORST OFFENDERS of all.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 22 September 2021 5:04:21 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy