The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should Covid vaccinations be continued?

Should Covid vaccinations be continued?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
"To 8pm last night, there were 1,218 cases of community transmission, and we extend our deepest condolences to six families of loved ones who died of COVID," NSW Premeir Gladys Berejiklian said.

"Three people in their 80s, three people in their 70s, four of them were unvaccinated and two of them had only had one dose of the vaccine."

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-29/covid-live-blog-nsw-press-conference-vic-lockdown/100415572

Get vaccinated people.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Sunday, 29 August 2021 5:05:31 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Some time ago I watched an interview with a top American CEO of a big corporation. The interviewer asked the CEO; "Why do you get paid $5 million a year?" The CEO didn't answer, because I make the company lots of money, or I'm really smart, what he said was; "Because I take RESPONSIBILITY". It makes me think of the Gladys Virus in NSW, the daily deaths and mass infections. I ask, who should take RESPONSIBILITY for the failure, and who should be A-Holed out of town, who gets the big bucks to take such a RESPONSIBILITY the answer is simple, Berejiklian and Hazzard, the pair should be run out of town for gross negligence! Not being paid over $500k and $400k like these pair of clowns are at the moment!
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 30 August 2021 8:14:16 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The conversation gets sillier by the day.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 30 August 2021 8:32:35 AM
This whole thing is now divided on political lines. The left always take the fascist position of government always right (If it is left) and must be obeyed. Also everyone must be oppressed and impoverished especially anyone trying to run a small business. Vaccines compulsory!
The Right want to keep away from compulsion but still try and force vaccination.
In the real world Israel has been hugely successful in vaccinating but the darned virus makes fools of them by infecting people at the same rate.
You want to oppress me but I will be as awkward and cantankerous as I can be. Shove your useless vaccines and remember you have put back the cause of vaccines by many years because of your own actions.
Let me die of the dreaded Delta (Lol) but do not lecture me because I regard you as stupid and unworthy of my obedience.
Posted by JBowyer, Monday, 30 August 2021 12:14:10 PM
Hi there STEELEREDUX...

Shortly before I was sent overseas with the Oz military in 1964 (Malay/Thai Border), we were all injected with at least 5 needles simultaneously and all in the left arm. Apart from coughing up some thick, vile-smelling yellow phlegm and a bloody big sore where the Smallpox 'scrapping' was done, none of us was the worst for wear over the next 24/36 hours.

Since then, if vaccination has been suggested to me by my trusted GP, I'll have it, including Shingles, osteoporosis and the yearly flu needle. I've already had my first AZ jab and scheduled the second shot (booster) at the beginning of October.

To me, the risk of some scarce side-effect(s) is less concerning than suffering from the disease or the illness that you're trying to avoid via vaccination.
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 30 August 2021 12:56:29 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It seems to me that the idiots we have for politicians keep coming up with reasons why we shouldn't expect things to get better, but still pretend they can save us. I wish they would butt out, let let it rip, so that nature can take its course. The bit of life that they have left us with is not worth living right now.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 30 August 2021 1:08:09 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy