The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Individual view on covid vaccine

Individual view on covid vaccine

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Hi Cumberland,

No I didn't see the vidoe. I couldn't access it
Perhaps if you left off the "s" in http. It might
help.

In any case I am fully aware of all the risks involved
and I have mentioned side effects in this discussion.
However, how do the statistics compare with the number
of people who've had no side effects after the jab?
How many have side-effects and are they really related
to the vaccine or to pre-existing conditions?

Besides the vaccine is not mandatory. People do have a
choice. Also your attacking people who don't agree
with you does not help this debate.
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 7 May 2021 11:59:57 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I've had the first jab. I was really crook for the subsequent 24 hrs with a headache that would kill a brown dog. Somewhat less sick the next day. Thereafter fine though not 100%. Two weeks later - all good.

Remember when we had to close down society because even one death was too many.
Now the same people who bought that want to tell us that we have to weigh risks and that if a few die, well so be it.

What changed? Well the government messaging changed and the sheeple fell into line. As usual.
Posted by mhaze, Friday, 7 May 2021 2:45:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Cumberland,

I've tried to reconcile your response with what I said, to no avail.

I said that: I know nothing about the vaccine,
that unless you have control over a situation, there is no point
in worrying about it,
that nobody who can do anything is going to listen to you,
that I have no side effects from the vaccine,
and that vaccination is not compulsory. I was a bit rude at the
end. Sorry.

You came back with they are INTENDING to make vaccination a requirement for leaving the country. Are they? Will they? If they do, so what? Most people cannot get permission to leave the country now. If you could leave, wouldn't you want some protection from the virus?

You say that I'm missing the point, and don't get the issues involved. What point? What issues?

You also seem to be saying that I presume to judge". What am I judging?

Your last paragraph is a dog's breakfast. Didn't you say that you are a human rights lawyer?

I respect your right to have your views, but you haven't backed them up coherently
Posted by ttbn, Friday, 7 May 2021 3:30:36 PM
"I have had my first jab. No side effects - just most other people. If you don't believe in it, don't want it, don't have and shut TFU."

Yeah that's reasonable approach I suppose, each to their own
I wonder how it's all going to play out
- 'the vaccinated' v's 'the unvaccinated'?
- Passports for these experimental vaccines and such;
- Unvaccinated people being prevented from taking part in society?

Beyond this, when they talk out 'vaccines spreading like viruses' and;
'Vaccinated people causing unvaccinated pregnant women to spontaneously abort'

Then I truly am concerned that human beings aren't about to screw things up really badly here.
- Seems like there's good potential.
What if these vaccines and the menstrual problems and miscarriages reportedly associated with it ends up making the human race sterile?
If I have an open mind I've got to accept that anything is possible

Its not as though many elites don't openly advocate for population reduction and saying humans are an invasive species and that.

I don't know where we're headed or how it's all going to turn out.
- But I don't really feel optimistic about any of it, honestly.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 7 May 2021 7:08:20 PM
This is my individual view:

To those out there questioning the vaccines, think of the following:

1. If you mop the floor in your bathroom you may slip over.
2. If you go outside you may trip over and hurt yourself.
3. If you cross a road, you may get hit by a bus.
4. If you eat out at a restaurant, you may get food poisoning.
5. If you use a knife in the kitchen, you may cut your finger.
6. If you eat something for dinner, you might choke on some food.
7. If you drive in your car, you may die in a car accident.

Now, to all of you so "concerned" about getting a vaccination, I hope you live a very sheltered life, so nothing bad ever happens to you!
Posted by NathanJ, Friday, 7 May 2021 8:39:11 PM
Hi Foxy,

Don't bother with the video, it has nothing to do with Covid-19. Some unidentified anti-vaxxer going on about child immunisation for 7 minutes. The outlandish claims, were all based on a perfectly normal looking child he held in his arms for about the first 30 seconds of the clip. Claims like there's no Polio in the community so why have your child vaccinated with poison. Well, yeah, there's no Polio in the community, maybe that's because children are vaccinated. The conspiracy theory got a run of course, they vaccinate your children so they will get sick and keep coming back, typical of the far right and their conspiracy theories. I'd suggest the bloke giving the interview takes a dose of his activated charcoal and a dose of his castor oil. Was he an MD, not sure, didn't say he was, if so giving medical advice without a consultation, extremely dangerous!

All this from the BitChute web site;

"BitChute is a video hosting service known for accommodating far-right individuals and conspiracy theorists, and for hosting hateful content." Wikipedia
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 8 May 2021 6:00:56 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy