The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Eating Kangaroo

Eating Kangaroo

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Hi Issy,

I've tried roo, and well ok, stinks when being cooked. I've tried witchetty grub (uncooked) as a kid, tasted like raw egg yoke. It time to plug your book once again. Let me do the honours.

'Road Kill Recipes for the Unsuccessful Hunter'

I highly recommend Issy's, "Fricasseed Galah with Wombat Sauce" goes extra well with a drop of Issy's homemade Emu Wine.

I though you would prefer an Elephant Stake from your good mate Fat Bob Ballsup.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 4 February 2021 1:43:47 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sorry Issy I was joking, Elephant Steak, that was a mistake.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 4 February 2021 1:54:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Paul1405,

If you were aware of what an egg is structurally you wouldn't touch one with a ten foot pole.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Thursday, 4 February 2021 3:42:43 PM
Mr O are you familiar;

Century eggs (Chinese; pinyin: pídàn; Jyutping: pei4 daan2), also known as preserved eggs, hundred-year eggs, thousand-year eggs, thousand-year-old eggs, millennium eggs, skin eggs, or black eggs, are a Chinese preserved egg product made by processing duck, chicken or quail eggs in a mixture of clay, ash, salt, ...

ScumO' said his glove puppet Silly Simon Birmingham is being egged on to have an egg fight with Uncle Xi. Me thinks poor Simon ended up with egg on his face.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 4 February 2021 6:42:32 PM
Actually, 'roo cooked properly is really good tasting meat, unfortunately, I have had to stick to venison since it became unlawful to hunt 'roo for food; the boys shoot some each year but they have to be tagged and left to rot where they fall.

Does provide some meat for the feral carnivores though.
Posted by Is Mise, Thursday, 4 February 2021 7:27:02 PM
Why don't we just eat each other
Posted by Armchair Critic, Thursday, 4 February 2021 7:50:37 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy