The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > US - go back to the polls, just to be on the safe side

US - go back to the polls, just to be on the safe side

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14
  13. All
Josephus,

Mailed out and then returned, but recorded as having been sent out later ? Is that what you mean ? So what ?

Ttbn,

Yes, in the US, some polling booths open at midnight. New Hampshire is famous for it.

Just trying to help :)

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Sunday, 29 November 2020 8:09:20 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Trump haters should at least be honest and admit that they are glad he is gone no matter what lies were told or what corruption occurred to get rid of him. It's a wonder some crank or cranks didn't assassinate him to make sure he went.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 29 November 2020 9:05:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ttbn,

So " .... what corruption occurred to get rid of him" ?

Evidence, please - no more empty assertions :)

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Sunday, 29 November 2020 10:01:32 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Joe,

How about you give me evidence of NO corruption. Like me, you only know what people you believe say: that there is no corruption. I, on the other hand, believe the people who say there is corruption GALORE.

Which proves that we are probably both talking through our arses as we don't know, and have no actual evidence either way. It also shows what I have said, but still got involved, that there is no point at all in us discussing American elections. I will never get involved in this sort of shite again. And, I suggest, all non-Americans do the same. Nobody cares what we think.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 29 November 2020 11:27:28 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ttbn,

How does one 'prove' a negative ? Solve that one, Ttbn, and you'll get the Nobel Prize for Logic.

No, if you assert that there IS corruption, find it: 'Asseritur gratis, negatur gratis'.

In relation to the vote count, after nearly a month, none has been found. Miscounts, putting votes in the wrong pile, probably, but deliberate fraud and corruption - not yet.

But give Trumpf time, he might be able to win over some Republican vote-counters and scrutineers. Perhaps it's getting too late even for that, not after a month.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Sunday, 29 November 2020 11:40:55 AM
It's a pity Australians don't spend the time they have done on the US election on their own politicians. Heads firmly in the sand when they could actually achieve something in their own country. All mouth when they don't have to take any responsibility.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 29 November 2020 12:44:12 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. ...
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. 14