The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Has Sweden's COVID response lost its allure as a poster child of the right yet?

Has Sweden's COVID response lost its allure as a poster child of the right yet?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. 33
  9. Page 34
  10. 35
  11. 36
  12. 37
  13. ...
  14. 45
  15. 46
  16. 47
  17. All
Dear ALTRAV,

It's no use your explaining things to me.

I'm just a female. I'm not capable of understanding
all the complications involved.

I don't have a big brain like you all I can do is
dance to your tune:

"A girl went back to Napoli
Because she missed the scenery
The native dances and the charming songs
But wait a minute somethings wrong ...

Hey Mambo! Mambo Italiano
Go, Go, Go...

You mixed up Sicialiano
All you Calabraise - a do the mambo like a crazy with a
Hey mambo, don't want a tarantella
Hey mambo, no more mozzarella
Hey mambo Mambo Italiana

Try an enchilada with da fish a bac a lab and then a
Hey Goombah I love a how you dance a rhumbah
But take some advice paisano
Learn how to mambo
If you're gonna be a square
You ain't a gonna go nowhere

Hey mambo! Mambo Italiano
Go Go Joe ...
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 3 July 2020 6:58:14 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Errr, OK? Ummm, ahhh, well I think someone might have tasted a little too much of the GRAPPA, and I'm not sure whether she is serenading me in a good or amorous way, or simply tipsy with happy juice.
Either way she sounds happy, and that's a good thing, whew, I can also do with a break.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 3 July 2020 7:13:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Joe as a person who foams at the mouth and is incapable of rational thought when someone mentions Trump you have a hide! Tonight I learn in Victoria for six extra patients in ICU we have built 75 new ICU beds with respirators. No deaths? Anyone feeling a tiny little bit foolish now?
No more deaths yet lets ensure the last vestiges of our economy and jobs is snuffed out. You do know that this economy is what pays for our deadbeat politicians and public service?
As I originally pointed out this is the greatest own goal in History. You idiots will kill ten times more people than the virus because of all the reasons you have been told time and again. I understand Chow Mein Andrews with the promise of a bit fat pension and an even bigger Chinese pay off job but you guys and gals have got me beat.
Ah well time will prove your wrong headed thinking but so many others will suffer from your rank stupidity!
Posted by JBowyer, Friday, 3 July 2020 7:23:06 PM
JBowyer, not to join the echo chamber but, there seems to be a very stubborn attitude by some, who refuse to even consider things from other angles.
I don't know whether it is a lack of vision or courage, in that they are afraid of the scenarios that are bad or uncomfortable to accept.
It is confusing to someone like me because I don't speak of the obvious or the known, but I instead question the alternatives and speculate on the unknown and the what if's.
Some of these propositions are apparently too much to handle for a few fairies on this forum, so try not to be too concerned, that is until it's time to vote.
Posted by ALTRAV, Friday, 3 July 2020 8:06:48 PM
Jerry,

I'll get it right eventually.

No, I don't foam at the mouth at the antics of Trumpf, but I do get a laugh sometimes. The Lone Ranger ? Bugger, there goes my image of Pussy Man in his pink cape. Maybe he can wear both. But every day seems to bring new and unexpected entertainment. So many times, I catch myself with my mouth hanging open in wonderment, as I'm sure many people experience.

As for over-capacity of our health system, I think it's a brilliant idea, if only because, when the US health system starts to fall apart under the strain of fifty thousand new cases each day, day after day, it will need all sorts of equipment flown over pronto.

But of course, you think it's all a hoax ? 128,000 US deaths (and counting) ius a hoax ? Ten million cases all over the world and it's a hoax ? Surely the news gets to you, even in the wilds of the NT ? But just deny or ignore whatever you don't like to hear: after all, if it works for Trumpf ......

Just keep the laughs coming, Pussy Man.

Joe
Posted by loudmouth2, Friday, 3 July 2020 8:55:07 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear jbowyer,

You pontificate;

"No more deaths yet lets ensure the last vestiges of our economy and jobs is snuffed out."

What utter hyperbolic nonsense.

Why are you doing it? How unconnected with reality do you need to be to be crapping on in such a foolish manner.

If you would rather take your chances in a place like Trump's America then you are welcome to it. But to be constantly disparaging the very measures which have kept thousands of Australian alive rather thank coughing up blood with their dying gasps is just inane.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 3 July 2020 8:58:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 31
  7. 32
  8. 33
  9. Page 34
  10. 35
  11. 36
  12. 37