The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What do they know?

What do they know?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All
empathy towards your fellow man
diver dan,
To me it depends on the empathy fellow man shows, many don't deserve any at all !
Posted by individual, Monday, 16 March 2020 7:04:19 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hasbeen

One thing that hasn't slipped past the keeper, is your astounding ability to hide your own hypocrisy from yourself.

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 16 March 2020 10:05:10 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hallelujah.

Individual is now a self proclaimed "God ".

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 16 March 2020 10:10:13 AM
Hasbeen, has a love of all things nuclear, a while back on the Forum he suggested we "NUK" 200 million men, women and children in Pakistan, on the pretext that we should get them before they get us. Hassy will conveniently not respond to this prod, but he certainly said it!

On that score Hasbeen would make Hitler and Stalin look like a couple of choir boys.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 16 March 2020 2:16:23 PM
SR the IPCC say wind power is the cheapest? Not so! My bills keep going up and its the fault of the diffuse solar and wind but much more the corrupt IPCC. They cannot be trusted and are working on destroying the West, they will tell any lie and our Government should just pull out of the UN full stop!
Posted by JBowyer, Monday, 16 March 2020 7:12:16 PM
I'm pleased I read the life and times of Chaucer in the fourteenth century.

A suspenseful time for most who just got on with life. Wake up in the morning, throw your dead kids over your shoulder, and wander up to the church yard to throw their body into the mass grave, then back home to pack the school lunches; less one or two, just depending on how many survived for a new day.

I think I'm wasted!

Dan
Posted by diver dan, Monday, 16 March 2020 7:43:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy