The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Seriously Stupid SA Government

Seriously Stupid SA Government

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All
If you don't accept what ttbn says at face value, then according to ttbn you have a lousy, horrible, meaningless life. Putting yourself up on a very high pedestal ttbn. What I have done to you, I recall you and others of your ilk doing the same to some other posters, Foxy for one, always demanding links as evidence that what she had claimed was fact, all claims had to be substantiated in some way. What, are the hard right posters the only ones to be trusted with the truth?
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 26 January 2020 10:10:09 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
" …. always demanding links as evidence …"

I never demanded links from that woman or anyone else. She saturated the joint with links - one of the most irksome things about her. And the links referred to were from people with the same ideas as she had - or they were where she got her extremist views in the first place. Proved nothing.

I know that you, as her little lap dog, are finding it hard that she could no longer tolerate not being admired and agreed with to the point that 'it affected her health', and she left. No more "Dear Paul" for you. Now, it seems that the other drama queen, Alan Bell aka Belly, has gone too, and you are all on your lonesome.

You can be as obnoxious as they were if you wish but, if you are intending to lay into me to to satisfy your sour attitude, forget it. This is the last response that I will ever make to your nonsense. There are enough posters here with something to say that isn't just getting the dirty water off their chests. You are irrelevant.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 26 January 2020 11:18:22 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The title of this thread should really be "Seriously Stupid SA Government Bureaucrats".
Posted by individual, Saturday, 1 February 2020 7:40:31 AM
individual,

Yes, them too. But we elect politicians in the belief that they will direct public servants, not meekly take their advice.

The most expensive hospital in the world - the replacement for the Royal Adelaide - was blacked out again yesterday. Surgery was cancelled (one person had his skin cancer removal finished under torch light), because the back up the generator didn't kick in automatically. One moron tried to blame the Victorian connector, which would have seen the entire state out of that were true.

And, the idiot premier has just announced that there will be more alternative energy and fewer emissions than even the most halfwitted Labor politicians have come up with.

The big deal in Adelaide the moment is about a male politician slapping a female one on the arse!.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 1 February 2020 8:15:05 AM
The big deal in Adelaide the moment is about a male politician slapping a female one on the arse!.
ttbn,
That has been accepted & even thought of as a compliment for thousands of years until the Leftists started to believe that human & even animal instinct can be legislated against !
It just highlights their stupidity !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 1 February 2020 1:04:02 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy