The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Failing Australian Economy

The Failing Australian Economy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...
  13. 16
  14. 17
  15. 18
  16. All
Morrison is simply a Turnbull light, so I certainly won't look to him for much good.

However if he just continues to keep idiots like Shorten & dills like Albanese out of government he will almost be worth his cost.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 23 November 2019 10:09:26 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Opinion,
Looks like you're not at all in favour of a million jobs being created. Do your Green Leftist mates concur ?
Posted by individual, Monday, 25 November 2019 6:24:36 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Indy,

If you consider me, one of Mr O, "Green Leftist mates". Like Mr O, I am all in favour of creating 1 million, even 2 million. jobs. what we are not in favour off is destroying 20,000 jobs in 6 months like the ScumO government has achieved.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 25 November 2019 7:31:46 AM
The Failing Australian Economy?

That is an oxymoron considering that Aus is doing better than most of the rest of the world and is still in positive growth.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 25 November 2019 11:34:00 AM
I am all in favour of creating 1 million, even 2 million.
Paul1405,
That's what you say here but at the ballot box you tick Left !
Posted by individual, Monday, 25 November 2019 5:50:35 PM
Paul it should be a bage of great honor to be branded such by the usual suspects
This American hillbilly type of talk marks those using it as ? uninformed victims of the lost right
Posted by Belly, Tuesday, 26 November 2019 5:22:50 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. ...