The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The Failing Australian Economy

The Failing Australian Economy

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 16
  12. 17
  13. 18
  14. All
indy my thanks, your post is all the evidence needed to defeat it have a great day
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 23 November 2019 5:43:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
Well, I on the other hand have the state of our economy due to past Labor incompetence as prove !
Posted by individual, Saturday, 23 November 2019 5:49:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Belly,
If Labor are so great, why do you think they don't win every election hands down ?
Why do you think the voters inevitably resort to the conservatives after each Labor emptying the coffers administration ?
Labor is pandering to the easy street component of the Electorate.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 23 November 2019 7:13:05 AM
ttbn, I don't often praise your contributions to the forum. I will say you have hit it with "Investment is needed to drive growth, but investment as a percentage of GDP has plummeted". Why? For a good part of this decade mining was the key to investment, with little else to invest in, and the decline in mining, foreign money is going elsewhere. Regardless of the philosophical arguments, with coal now seen as a bad investment by the money market, Australia is well place to be a leader in renewable energy and its associated technology development, the things the world is now demanding. I don't care if it was investment in yo-yo's to supply the world, Australia has to move quick to take advantage of the changing world market. Sadly, we may be left behind as other countries show greater entrepreneurial skill and leave us for dead.

That of course is a long term objective to recession proof our economy, but that's not going to solve the short term problem we are now facing.

Me thinks ScumO' is getting his fiddle out of its case, as Australia starts to burn in more ways than one.
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 23 November 2019 10:01:28 AM
WHERE ARE THESE FN ONE MILLION JOBS SCUMO PROMISED?

He's got more lies up his sleeve than Donald Trump and Prince Andrew put together! The most cunning Australian politician I have ever come across. A natural born liar.

One million jobs. As if that's going to happen! More like one million more cashed up Chinese dumped on Sydney and Melbourne.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 23 November 2019 10:13:51 AM
Cone off it Paul, Germany the current "world leader" in the suicidal policies of alternate power generation is closing wind & solar factories even quicker than the fools rushed into them.

A thousand laid off here, 3000 there, a few hundred elsewhere, the whole thing will be shut down very soon, & good riddance to a blind alley pushed by greenies who avoided math even in primary school.
Posted by Hasbeen, Saturday, 23 November 2019 11:39:01 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 16
  12. 17