The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Queensland bush fires.

Queensland bush fires.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All
It appears that my son and his family are still
going on their holiday after all. Noosa appears
to have been given the all clear.

I've got a question though. Does anyone know
anything about one of our regular posters -
David Fisher (David F.)? I believe his home is
in the Gold Coast Hinterland. Is he all right?
Is he and his family safe from the fires?
Anyone know?
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 14 September 2019 10:17:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hope so Foxy, also mo news about rehctub hope we have not lost him,
Sure every one feels for all the victims including dead animals these fires brought about
In a local area page on facebook a female ranted and abused a poster for talking about the smoke [whole mid north coast is covered in it]
She was feeling the pain but not the logic, the next fire bug may be a murderer we need honest justice not oh they are only kids for those caught
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 14 September 2019 11:35:24 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly,

I saw on TV a poor koala who had climbed a tree
to escape from the fire. Poor thing. Other animals
flee, koalas climb trees. Breaks your heart.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 14 September 2019 11:44:06 AM
cont'd ...

I too hope that Rehctub is doing all right.
Wherever he is.
Posted by Foxy, Saturday, 14 September 2019 11:47:35 AM
Bob Rogers, RFS Deputy Commissioner told the media that there is no record of fire dangers that high that early in areas in NSW. Of course , the scaremongering, not-always-truthful media just passed on what he said - all bulldust as RECORDS from from September 6, 1915; September 28, 1928; September 20, 1935; September 16, 1946 and September 7, 1951 all show.

Queensland or New South Wales: there is nothing new about bushfires.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 14 September 2019 1:55:12 PM
ttbn breaking a promise made to myself in answering your bitter twisted post
This is too important to leave alone the fires 50 still burning in NSW one out of control, have killed millions of things
Animals trees wild life is not alone housed destroyed it hurts
Best the bitter old man you are can find to say is insulting those who fight them and think our drought is or may be part of global warming
Thought long and hard about leaving this site, YOU ARE THE REASON oh others get close but YOU mate are a [censored] by me.
Foxy,s post mentioned that Kola it reminded me of the photo of the fear and worse they and us will face before this horror summer is over
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 14 September 2019 3:58:16 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. 10
  9. Page 11
  10. 12
  11. 13
  12. All