The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Will China enter Hong Kong

Will China enter Hong Kong

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All
Are in fact the Chinese mainlanders behind the riots
Or are students playing with fire
Every chance exists China will[whatever the driving reason] end those riots by entering Hong Kong in force
No not being critical of the rioters even see why they are concerned but remember that square those murdered kids shot by soldiers in thier own army
We will one day see China for what it is becoming not the bottomless pit we think will forever buy what we want to sell them
Posted by Belly, Wednesday, 7 August 2019 4:05:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly,

According to an article in news.com.au -
the Hong Kong protests are evolving. They're
no longer about an end to integration with
China.

Willy Lam, adjunct professor at the Chinese University
of Hong Kong told CNN that even 100 soldiers in the
CBD of Hong Kong would have a very chilling impact on
multi-national companies based in Hong Kong.

China's Xinhua official news agency published an
editorial yesterday saying that "ugly forces" were
threatening the country. Those "ugly forces"are the
Hong Kong pro-democracy protesters.

It is a dangerous situation. The central government
will not according to the news agency sit idly by
and let this situation continue.

Prof. Lam says that the sound of Chinese People's
Liberation army boots on Hong Kong streets would
be "unimaginably detrimental". Prof. Lam warns that it
would lead to a Hong Kong stock market crash, a housing
price collapse, and a mass exodus of businesses and even
residents.
Posted by Foxy, Wednesday, 7 August 2019 5:19:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Belly,
I haven't seen the news;
My guess is that Trump has foreign operatives helping to enflame civil unrest and protests in Hong Kong as part of 'Trade War Negotiations'.
My second guess would be that China will try to resist sending troops into Hong Kong.
It would look like a desperate and humiliating move.
My third guess is they will therefore use the existing police forces in Hong Kong to put down the protests;
And if necessarily secretly bolster that force with Chinese Police or Army posing as Hong Kong police.

Why? No particular reason, maybe that's just what I'd do.
- This is why I said it's a guess.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 7 August 2019 5:48:56 PM
Sadly it is only a question of WHEN, not of WILL.

The Hong Kong people, Britain and the world must prepare for the inevitable by purchasing/leasing land on the Northern shore of the Philippines and building there the New Hong Kong.

This is a necessary tactical retreat. The big war will be over Taiwan and it will be a bloody one. Meanwhile we should wean ourselves from trading with China, because an abrupt stop would cost us much more. If you notice "Made in China" on a label, place the item back on the shelf!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 7 August 2019 5:55:51 PM
In 1902 there were about 2million casualties in Philippines when US took it from Spain and enforced liberty and freedom . Britain made China agree to be nice in Hong Kong , which is surprising as UK never allowed democracy there, itself. Hong Kong belongs to
1) Philippines
2) USA
3) HM QE II
4) China
5) Australia.
Posted by nicknamenick, Wednesday, 7 August 2019 6:17:31 PM
Dear Belly,

You are asking 'Will China enter Hong Kong?' Aren't they already in there? The real question is 'When will the Communist Party send in the Red Army to quell further rioting?. Sooner than later I imagine.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Wednesday, 7 August 2019 7:35:24 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy