The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Will China enter Hong Kong

Will China enter Hong Kong

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All
http://www.smh.com.au/national/pro-hong-kong-students-in-australia-filmed-threatened-and-intimidated-20190808-p52fa8.html
Only Soviet Russia did this in our country trade or not we must take a stand against this country and set down rules for them as they do with us
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 10 August 2019 11:46:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear mhaze,

You are really getting yourself in a muddle. Now you are trying to tell us that only some Chinese are Chinese even though they are actually Chinese. It's looking more and more that you are just an engineer. It's obvious you don't live in Sydney and probably have never even stepped foot in the city so why not come to Sydney and put he ABS figures to the test by taking a look for yourself? Or don't you want to prove yourself wrong?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 10 August 2019 11:53:34 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear mhaze,

So I see where you are claiming to be originally from Sydney and made a recent visit. I now see your problem: you think every second person is Indian! How does that fit in with your ABS bible? I thought the ABS was saying that only 1% are Indian. But here you are telling us everyone is Indian. A case of too many Indians, not enough Chinese?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 10 August 2019 12:33:38 PM
Mr Opinion, the ABS quoted by mhaze is the AUSTRALIAN BUREAU OF STATICS
How can you challenge them?
Clearly you need to back down and hope we forget you insist on producing nonfact as truth
I can only hope I am as wrong in my fears about China and the next ten years
I see confrontation in trade and even a chance militarily
Posted by Belly, Saturday, 10 August 2019 4:37:15 PM
Dear Belly,

And there's a page in the ABS bible that says:

'mhaze is just an engineer and believes everything he reads because he has been trained to rote learn only and he cannot think critically.'
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 10 August 2019 5:50:16 PM
Well the thread has had its day
We drift into personal insults and ignore a very real danger to world peace, even our freedom
But we did get intelligent comments and understanding
We will revisit the subject, because it will not go away
We too will question our country's reliance on America
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 11 August 2019 6:05:58 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. All