The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What ! No Global Warming ?

What ! No Global Warming ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. ...
  14. 17
  15. 18
  16. 19
  17. All
As I said a few days ago: some people don't actually read what others write. I also believe that there is a condition that some people suffer from, which makes them see things that are not actually there. In either case, communication with them is very difficult.
Posted by ttbn, Saturday, 20 July 2019 7:59:24 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Mr Opinion,
I haven't been to Uni so I obviously can't really comprehend how indoctrinated minds work.
I think we all agree that was an an Ice age ten thousand years ago & had there not been continued global warming everything would still be frozen. As many others have stated many times, climate change is on-going so why would some people think of stopping this cycle ?
Doesn't it suit them ?
Posted by individual, Saturday, 20 July 2019 9:20:07 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
We now have two more who do not believe that the planet is warming in our time, bringing the list to mhaze, ttbn, Loudmouth, Hasbeen and individual.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Saturday, 20 July 2019 10:04:35 PM
"mhaze and ttbn have just stated that they do not believe that the planet is getting warmer in our time."

Nup. Never said it. Never thought it. You see, unlike poor old Mr O, I know how statistics work and can read a table.

Now we all know that asking Mr O to offer evidence for his ludicrous claims is like asking my pet budgie to explain General Relativity but just for fun...

Mr O,
please explain where you got the notion that I think the planet hasn't warmed in our time.

What a dill.
Posted by mhaze, Sunday, 21 July 2019 8:42:19 AM
Dear mhaze,

So you now want to have a quinella on yourself by claiming that you know the planet is warming in our time.

I suppose you will claim that the scientific community has been measuring temperatures around the world and can show that it has been getting hotter over past the 60 years. The very same scientific community that is telling us that this heating they are measuring is being caused by the burning of fossil fuels. The very same scientific community that you, Hasbeen, ttbn, Loudmouth and individual keep telling us are lying about global warming and its consequential climate change.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Sunday, 21 July 2019 8:55:38 AM
At the ‘election on climate change’, Australians did not agree that the science is “settled” and rejected the hysteria and lies; they gave the Morrison government a mandate to question the dogma, to resurrect coal, and to make a proper assessment of the United Nation’s climate agenda.

But, the Morrison government has ignored this mandate, continuing to turn a blind eye to the growing evidence that hypotheses about rising sea levels, sinking islands, weather ‘events’ and dead coral reefs are NOT supported by sufficient evidence. The government continues to play bum boy to the corrupt wealth-transferring UN despite signals from their Australian bosses, who are far more intelligent than they are. Unlike the new-look politician Donald Trump, the goons have remained in the climate cult, claiming that their policy is a little better for Australia than Green Labor’s is.

Morrison’s mob hasn’t even questioned that old ratbag David Attenborough’s claim that our Great Barrier Reef is the “one single worst example of catastrophic climate change” that he has encountered in all his (CO2 producing) travels.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 21 July 2019 10:54:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13