The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What ! No Global Warming ?

What ! No Global Warming ?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. 19
  10. All
Well, I'll be ! There has been a discussion going on for sometime
that the IPCC's projections on AGW have not taken into account the
cloud coverage generated by galactic radiation.
Scientists in Finland and Japan have published papers on the subject
and there is additionally been an Australian paper that insists that
any increase is completely natural.

From what I have very recently read this discussion has been going on
for sometime among those in the know. The general public has not been
let in on the secret and it has only recently burst into area like
where people like us come across it.
The general public has been kept quite in the dark, and I wonder if
it has been kept away from politicians.

The whole mess seems to be the old computer failure of GIGO !
Garbage In Garbage Out !

Google this; Turku Uni Kobe Uni No Global Warming
Posted by Bazz, Tuesday, 16 July 2019 1:50:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Bazz,

If there is no global warming then why has the mean temperature of the planet increased about 1 deg C above the pre-industrial mean temperature and has been rising exponentially since the 1950s? How do these studies you have just mentioned explain that in the absence of anthropogenic global warming? Something is causing the planet to get hotter so if it's not anthropogenic global warming then what is it?
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 16 July 2019 2:35:04 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Looks like a cut and paste will suffice.

Dear Bazz,

You breathlessly announced,

“Now obviously findings like these will cause an uproar as it
undermines an enormous amount of investment and political positions.
Stanby for for fireworks.”

Oh for crying out loud, the thing was posted on arvix.org which is virtually open to anyone and it is not peer reviewed.

In fact I want my 15 minutes back.

Even the normally sympathetic crew at wattsupwiththat are sceptical.

“Now I may have missed some detail in reading the paper but I did not see the slightest reference to where this “cloud cover” data actually came from. Let alone any discussion of its global coverage and uncertainty. If you are going to claim a change of 1% you need some damned accurate data to start with.
Are they using humidity as a proxy all the way through ? Until I see some proper attribution of this data I’m duly skeptical of their graphs and claims.”

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2019/07/12/new-paper-no-experimental-evidence-for-the-significant-anthropogenic-climate-change/

Nothing to see here folks.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 16 July 2019 2:56:35 PM
Dear SteeleRedux,

Are you telling us that it's just Bazz throwing up a red herring?

But I still want to hear his explanation for why the planet has been getting hotter so quickly over the last two centuries in the absence of anthropogenic global warming.
Posted by Mr Opinion, Tuesday, 16 July 2019 3:05:55 PM
There are quite a few sites debunking 'man made' warming. But, never fear, the professional liars-for-grants and climate change shonks will come up with more lies to fool our foolish politicians. Global warming was changed to climate change when it didn't warm. I'm looking forward to their next name for the non-event.
Posted by ttbn, Tuesday, 16 July 2019 4:38:38 PM
to think man can dictate climate is as arrogant as those who try and say that something from nothing is scientific. One big expensive joke that has lined the pockets of soothsayers, pseudo scientist and rent seekers.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 16 July 2019 4:44:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 17
  8. 18
  9. 19
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy