The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Codey Herrmann, toxic masculinity and Gillette razors

Codey Herrmann, toxic masculinity and Gillette razors

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All
Only a few days ago the left was linking the murder of Aiia Maasarwe with toxic masculinity. Now that the perpetrator appears to be aboriginal and an activist to boot it is all about his poor mental health and there is no longer a murmur of toxic masculinity. Apparently his +ve racial identity status trumps his negative male identity status.

My opinion is that it is definitely about poor mental health as it is for the majority of prison inmates and has little to do with toxic masculinity. I am all in favour of locking up douche bags that harm women and children, but don't ask me to feel collective guilt because I have been arbitrarily lumped into a gender identity group by ideologues that know nothing about me.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Sunday, 20 January 2019 7:04:12 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I was wondering how long it'd take the Leftist Media to draw attention to the perpetrator's racial/ethinic background.
To me his complexion doesn't look modern Australian Aboriginal, to me he appears somewhat too dark skinned unless he is not an urban Aborigine.
I feel sorry for those who are left with the consequences of his deed, parents of both sides in particular.
If I had my way he wouldn't have been able to do what he did because aged 20 he would have been within the confines of a National Service facility & the poor, beautiful young woman could still be alive.
All those against the instilling of discipline & respect are getting quite a lot of blood on their hands lately.
Posted by individual, Monday, 21 January 2019 10:13:51 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
If this murdering, rapist creep is mentally ill, he is just one more example of the slack arse 'experts' conning dumb politicians into releasing lunatics from institutions and allowing them to roam the streets. The tyranny of experts is our biggest problem, after the Far Left and the feminazis who want to blame everything on decent men because they hate them.

This poor girl has been identified as an Israeli, then and Arab Israeli, then a Palestinian. Our dirtbag MSM are more interest in identity politics than they are in tragedy and the embarrassing number of our people who kill innocent young visitors.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 21 January 2019 10:35:14 AM
How long before they make this guy the victim. I mean an aboriginal man murdering a Jew.
Posted by runner, Monday, 21 January 2019 10:54:34 AM
Dear Shadow Minister,

Mate the victim here is overwhelmingly the poor lass who had her life brutally taken in a horrific fashion.

My sympathies for your concocted victimhood are exactly zero.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Monday, 21 January 2019 11:02:34 AM
A low act, not unusual for the very lost very right
The murderer is pure filth, nothing less than never to be released will do
He happens to be Aboriginal, but race or social background is not a reason
low act
well in truth good men an women are grief stricken by the whole event
finding a racist, or even worse a link to one side of politics questions SM deeply
Posted by Belly, Monday, 21 January 2019 11:10:14 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy