The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Greens Turmoil

Greens Turmoil

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
Noted, unsure if you have free reign to insult every one or just some of us
Nothing you can say will convince me you are not a block to open commenting
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 20 December 2018 11:11:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Free 'rein', NOT free 'reign'. As I said, semi-literate. No. I don't feel like 'insulting' anyone else. It's not about differences of opinion. It's because you preach to others when you can barely express yourself coherently in your own language. You are an old joke that has ceased to be amusing, and it's time for me to leave you with your ravings.
Posted by ttbn, Thursday, 20 December 2018 12:38:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
ttbn you have issues to dark to contemplate but still think your behavior is harmful to open discussion
Still think this site came about because GY and some others wanted a place we could freely express our views
Not a wall for needless insults
Posted by Belly, Thursday, 20 December 2018 4:14:54 PM
In an attempt to re-install the conversation 'on topic', I must remind all that we do not have the people in govt with the ability, experience and background of running a country, let alone a business.
I gather that none of the pollies have ever run anything.
Do I need to remind everyone that a 'country' is not unlike a large corporation, and in our case, we have 25 million share holders.
Note the majors are so far below par as to be way down on the charts to the point, they aren't even on the 'world best practices' chart.
They do however feature quite prominently on the 'world worst practices' chart.
Now as much as we have some mis-guided 'greens' followers, it is relevant to note that the majors have NO idea what they're doing and so it goes that a bunch of left leaning, know nothing gardeners, not only know less, they know absolutely nothing about running a country.
Just look at their so called policies, most of them are copies of the majors, the rest are just plain stupid and lacking in any vision as all their proposals are based on so far into future that we will all be dead to be able to get our revenge for letting them stuff things up so far back in time, if we ever have a collective stroke and ever approving 'anything' they propose.
If the Greens are in turmoil, I for one, can only express my happiness at such news, and only hope they destroy themselves to such an extent they leave no trace so we won't have any of the usual stuff-ups to clean after they've gone.
Finally some good news.
Posted by ALTRAV, Wednesday, 26 December 2018 3:12:46 PM
//At least I'm not a a semi-literate grub.//

Correct; a grub is the larvae of an insect. And you are human.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Wednesday, 26 December 2018 5:34:33 PM
//Noted, unsure if you have free reign to insult every one or just some of us//

That would seem to be the case Belly, I would say it depends on what side of the fence you are on.
Posted by Paul1405, Thursday, 27 December 2018 7:11:28 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. Page 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy