The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Meany America Expects Asylum Seekers To Work

Meany America Expects Asylum Seekers To Work

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
stop more boats.
Philip S,
Yes & no, on one hand the australian gene pool urgently requires a decent flush but on the other hand it's pointless if the new genes are even more inferior.
Posted by individual, Sunday, 28 October 2018 4:00:13 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
fake news still has value in the feeble minded most refugee/migrant want jobs and we should see they get it
Posted by Belly, Sunday, 28 October 2018 5:28:03 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
this is a little spoopy
Posted by pooybumbum, Sunday, 28 October 2018 6:07:36 AM
Stop more boats? There are no more boats. They were stopped long ago. They will only reappear when Labor gets back in, which unfortunately, seems to be inevitable, given the disarray and incompetence of the Liberals who have moved so far to the left that they probably can't be trusted any more to keep illegals away either. Getting rid of the Leftist Turnbull was only the start; and the mechanical bear, Morrison has already proved the he is not much chop. It's a crying shame that the Westminster system prevents us from voting for a decent leader. Trump, for instance, is able to lead and make tough decisions despite the Republican party, not because of it.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 28 October 2018 8:19:58 AM
ttbn Quote "There are no more boats. They were stopped long ago."

Just goes to show how naive people can be there was a MSM report a few days ago that around 30 boats had been turned back over the past few years it was just that the events were not reported as they occurred.

To me they should have been reported as they happened otherwise like what is happening more people are saying they should be removed from PNG and Nauru to Australia they say that I believe because they think they have stopped.

But on the other side to report them as they come would bring out the advocates and grubby lawyers
Posted by Philip S, Sunday, 28 October 2018 10:45:09 AM
Philip,

Such rumours pop up occassionaly. I can't say whether or not the one you saw is true or not, but do you trust everything you see in the MSM, which has a poor record when it comes to truth? I don't. But I am glad that they never made it here if the story is true. Border protection must still be working. I agree that it would be nice to get the news from the government. You would think that they would want to brag about bit. It's hard to know who we can rely on for the truth these days.
Posted by ttbn, Sunday, 28 October 2018 10:56:59 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy