The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > The joke is in the global warming scammers.

The joke is in the global warming scammers.

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All
How typical of ratbag greens. I offer a complete 62 year record of actual readings, one that had not been "CORRECTED" a dozen times by activists at the BOM. One that has been taken in the same unchanged spot, in the same way, not converted to 1 second electronic readings to inflate the result, & the clowns try to downgrade it, because the recorder milks cows.

I add to that the evidence on the ground, gathered by someone for whom actually understanding the evidence was critical, & not just a job.

I have said before it is a waste of time talking to a waste of space. Even my mother knew there are none so stupid as those who don't want to know.

Show me one forecast, call it projection if you like, from the IPCC that has not proven totally wrong, & I'll be all eyes & ears.

Yes I was stupid enough to believe the academic scammers years ago, until I did the math required. It didn't take that long, when looking with open eyes to see the truth. Come on Foxy, give it a go. Do what you are trained to do, research facts, not media dogma.

The displacement of water vapour paper was Japanese research about 4 years ago. It has since been confirmed by German, & Swedish research, but the clowns have to sneer because their ideology can't handle the truth.

It is obvious that a couple of scam pushers here know the truth, but it suits their income source & politics to promote the scam. Well fellers, have fun, but those lazy damn sunspots are about to spoil your fun.

Given about 4 years, as the cooling bites, people like Steely will be pushing CO2 as the devil causing it. They will use another name, as their current one will be totally discredited.

That by the way is a forecast, not a projection, & incidentally, if the ratbag green cap fits, don't blame me, youre the one ewearing it.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 24 August 2018 11:58:23 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear individual,

You wrote;

“Don't you mean dispute his claims ? Verifying would mean agreeing & that's something they're not agreeable to for obvious reasons.”

Not at all. Hasbeen claimed; “This year we have had only one frostless morning in the last 36 days.” If the nearest weather station showed 35 in 36 days with overnight temperatures below 0 degrees then I would be more than happy to state that his claims were verified.

Dear Hasbeen,

You say “The displacement of water vapour paper was Japanese research about 4 years ago. It has since been confirmed by German, & Swedish research, but the clowns have to sneer because their ideology can't handle the truth.” but then don't provide a link.

This comes down to the old adage, put up or shut up.
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 24 August 2018 5:13:16 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hassie what is preventing you putting up the name of your nearest weather station, as Steele has requested. They may well support your claim. For all we know you may be located in Antarctica, and the Morson Weather Station will back you up.
Posted by Paul1405, Friday, 24 August 2018 6:14:43 PM
I challenge you to actually do some research Steely for yourself. Follow your nose through the recent stuff & If you are a genuine believer in global warming you will be shattered by what you learn.

What on earth gives you the idea that a weather station 23 kilometres away will give a result even similar to here? You obviously are a city boy, with not much idea of temperature variability.

Just to try to educate you a little, I live behind, [west of] a coastal mountain. Just 1.5 kilometres away mangoes will grow & fruit. They do not survive here. They also don't survive at the nearest weather station.

I am on a slope, a 21 Metre fall in 400 Metres to the top of a river bank. At around midnight the difference between the house paddock temperature & the river bank is over 3 C. Which temperature would you prefer?

I gather you are still naïve enough to believe our BOM on temperature. Surely you are kidding, or are a fellow traveller. I have given you the opinion of the native vegetation, a damn sight more trustworthy than any bureaucrat or BOM staff today.

Give Graham your email address for me to contact, & I'll even let you come & see for yourself, on one condition. You admit publicly to what you see. If you are genuine the condition of a hundred trees on my place, never before frosted will prove the point. The thousands in the district seal the fact.

There you are, if you are genuine.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 24 August 2018 6:17:49 PM
Dear Hasbeen,

Of course I believe in the standardised BOM records and put far more faith in them than the part timers out there collecting their own data no matter how earnest they are.

As to your trees the claim you made was having had “only one frostless morning in the last 36 days”. I accept that you may have some frost impacted trees but that will hardly validate your claim. If you ever did want to contact me though I have a gmail account with my user name here as the prefix.

Lastly I certainly have done my research of Climate change and fully accept the science behind it. Just as with any scientific field there will be those who will overly emphasise certain areas to suit agendas. However on the whole it is very robust and deserving of consideration.

Now are you going to let us know your nearest weather station?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Saturday, 25 August 2018 6:44:30 PM
Hasbeen,
What was this Japanese research paper 4 years ago? What was this German and Swedish research that confirmed it?

Have you actually read the paper itself? A report of it in a reputable publication? Or did you just read it in a blog post?

Considering how climate change deniers are so eager to pounce on any findings that appear to support their predetermined conclusions, it's astounding that this hasn't been much better publicised - except of course if its conclusions are not what you claim them to be.

___________________________________________________________________________________

SteeleRedux,
Why this tedious obsession with Hasbeen's nearest weather station? The readings from a weather station 23km away and at a different altitude has little if any bearing on his claims.

He thinks he has information that invalidates the theoretical basis of global warming, and yet you're obsessing over trivia!
Posted by Aidan, Saturday, 25 August 2018 7:26:12 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy