The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What is your view for one to worship humans?

What is your view for one to worship humans?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. Page 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. 25
  13. 26
  14. 27
  15. 28
  16. All
Foxy,

Again you've not dealt with the content of what I wrote about your use of a red herring fallacy against me.

We cannot have a rational discussion when you continue to use this logical fallacy. It is your flawed reasoning that is contributing to this.
Posted by OzSpen, Thursday, 5 July 2018 8:50:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Belly,

«why God did you let so many other Gods exist?»

Which ones for example?

Suppose there were two (or more) Gods, then each would limit the other. Could any sane person consider a limited being to be God?

«and if the people of your birth the Jewish faith are your chosen people are there any of us who are the opposite? are all humans equal or are some here only to give us some one to hate?»

Everyone is chosen to play their part. No two humans are equal because no two humans play the same part.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 6 July 2018 12:23:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yuytsu long ago learned it is not worth debating this subject humanity as it has with the way we speak developed many different Gods, three from this tree your God comes from,best back out not because of fear but an unwillingness to offend
Posted by Belly, Friday, 6 July 2018 7:37:18 AM
Belly,

<<as it has with the way we speak developed many different Gods, three from this tree your God comes from.>>

From where did you get the idea that 'your God' is one of three that came from 'this tree'?
Posted by OzSpen, Friday, 6 July 2018 7:47:00 AM
OzSpen: When the Gospel was proclaimed after Jesus' death and resurrection,

I think you better do some reading up on History. The Gospels weren't written until about 100 years after the death of Yeshua (Jesus) None of the people who wrote the Gospels had any direct contact with Yeshua.

The Epistles were written by the Apostles. They had direct contact with Yeshua. Except for Paul, who the Apostles kicked him out of their little Club. Paul then went on to establish his own brand of Christianity. The one followed today.

All the branches of Christianity established by the Apostles were eliminated by the Pauline branch after the Nicene Council by the Pauline Bishops.

I guess you gotta be a Southern Baptist, Ay.
Posted by Jayb, Friday, 6 July 2018 11:25:05 AM
OzSpen,

Could you be a tad more specific.

Exactly what red-herring fallacy are you referring
to that I provided?

Or are you stating that your quotes from the Bible
are a red herring fallacy?
Posted by Foxy, Friday, 6 July 2018 11:42:20 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
  7. 20
  8. 21
  9. Page 22
  10. 23
  11. 24
  12. 25