The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why is Trump Different?

Why is Trump Different?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11
  13. ...
  14. 15
  15. 16
  16. 17
  17. All
nicknamenick:

So what's your excuse then?
Posted by phanto, Sunday, 29 January 2017 10:40:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I uphold liberty freedom red-neck flag small-government government-infrastructure British election law and order Yank populist 9 days on the job impeachment mob-rule imploding Oval Office.
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 29 January 2017 11:04:39 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Rather obvious interference by billionaire currency dealer George Soros in US domestic politics and the domestic politics of other countries.

Be on the lookout for his 'Open Society' and other sly, covert, political manipulation.

<George Soros-Financed Groups Scheme to Stop Trump’s Temporary Refugee Halt Order

TEL AVIV — Immigration lawyers from groups financed by billionaire George Soros, a champion of open border policies, were signatories to a lawsuit filed Saturday to block President Donald Trump’s executive order halting visas for 90 days for “immigrants and non-immigrants” from Syria, Somalia, Sudan, Libya, Yemen, Iran, and Iraq.
The executive order further suspended the entry of all refugees for 120 days, indefinitely blocks Syrian refugees from entering and lowers the ceiling to 50,000 for refugees allowed to enter the U.S. during Fiscal Year 2017 .

The suit was filed by lawyers from the International Refugee Assistance Project, the National Immigration Law Center, the Jerome N. Frank Legal Services Organization at Yale Law School, the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), and the International Refugee Assistance Project (formerly Iraqi Refugee Assistance Project) at the Urban Justice Center.

The ACLU is massively funded by Soros’s Open Society Foundations, including with a $50 million grant in 2014.

The National Immigration Law Center has received numerous Open Society grants earmarked for general support.

The Urban Justice Center is also the recipient of an Open Society grant.>
http://tinyurl.com/jxe6m8z
Posted by leoj, Sunday, 29 January 2017 11:29:23 AM
Abraham Lincoln and Donald Trump grew up in log cabins hoeing the corn and eating rabbit. Now the foreign money guys with 2 cheque books and finger rings are trying to corrupt the fine upstanding non-Muslim justices with swanky lawyers in suits and cell phones. Bring in the hound dogs and get em with buckshot.
Posted by nicknamenick, Sunday, 29 January 2017 11:54:54 AM
phanto, Who is "we", I take it you are using it as the royal singular, and like Queen Victoria "we are not amused" Oh! so serious, no need my friend, laughter is a great leveler.

"Why not donate your gifts to the Democrats to help them form a strong and viable opposition?"

Are they the opposition, or just another head on the same beast? I have as much desire to change America's "democracy" as I do have in changing the "democracy" of Swaziland.

As for Donald Trump, it may be cynical of me, but I do find him a far greater comedian than I. A real Groucho Marx, minus the cigar, but unfortunately he is carrying a rather large "loaded gun".

As for this forum being a means to "contribute to the making of a better society." I very much doubt that, however you and others may think differently.
Posted by Paul1405, Sunday, 29 January 2017 8:14:04 PM
Now Adolf trump is defying the judges on immigration and may call on his heartlands supporters to back him. The English-speaking countries are giving their finest hours to announce they will fight the dark clouds on the beaches , streets and hills with sweat and tears. Blonde Trump is the master of his race.
Posted by nicknamenick, Monday, 30 January 2017 7:36:04 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. 11