The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Why is Trump Different?

Why is Trump Different?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16
  13. 17
  14. All
President Trump has hailed no different ideas that President Clinton or Obarma; it is just that he acted on his word. Immigration has got out of control it is affecting American born citizens opportunities for work.
See: https://www.facebook.com/numbersusa/?fref=nf
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 7:35:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sheesh, phanto! Who died and made you moderator? Certainly not Graham.

But since you're busy moderating anyway, how about you start moderating people you don't agree with too? You'd come across as a bit more sincere that way.
Posted by AJ Philips, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 8:22:43 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
...or do agree with, even.
Posted by AJ Philips, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 8:29:02 AM
Trump is no different except he acts on his Word.
See: http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/02/flashback-bill-clinton-says-in-1995-what-trump-says-today-on-immigration/
Posted by Josephus, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 8:37:16 AM
Thanks Toni, "he's no Shaun Micallef" yeah! but he gets paid, and has a team of 400 script writers, I do it for nothing, all my own material, I am more a Magda Szubanski, people often flatter me by saying I am the dead spit of Magna's character Sharon, even the way I talk and dress. When I speak they will say "Yeah, right Sharon!" very flattering. That's just because I have put on weight and got a new hair style, and I don't look and sound like Norman Gunston anymore. However I model myself on one of Australia's finest polititions, Sir Les Patterson no less. I throw this quote of Sir Les's at my partner from time to time; "New Zealand is a country of 30,000 million sheep, 3 million of whom think they are human!" Love Brian Doyle and John Clarke as well.

Seven years ago when I joined the forum there was a Raving Right Wing Ratbag posting. Through careful lefty persuasion, logical argument and rational debate I do believe I was able to convert him to Communism. Met him by chance the other day, he told me it was through my efforts on the forum, that convinced him to take the plunge and join the Nazi Party! See another success.

"I am not trying to get you to conform. I have absolutely no control over you". True phanto, but if you did you would make a whole lot of new rules.

You may not see it in your post but put simply; what you present is this kind of thing:

Non Binding rule 163: The Forum is not to amuse. (If you want to amuse others, then leave)

If you were in control non binding rule 163 would simply become binding rule 163.

As a Libertarian I can't agree, thanks anyway, good oh, I'll take it all on board. from me end of the discussion on posting.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 8:50:08 AM
Paul1405:

“True phanto, but if you did you would make a whole lot of new rules.”

Why don’t you just respond to the reality of what I am doing rather than some far-fetched hypothetical situation that cannot possibly happen without the co-operation of the owners of the site? I think there is more than enough to consider in what I have already done.

“I'll take it all on board”

You haven’t taken it on board if you try and present a hypothetical situation as reality.

AJ Phillips:

“Sheesh, phanto! Who died and made you moderator?”

Why do you ask? Is it because you care about the quality and integrity of the forum or do you just care about what I do?
Posted by phanto, Wednesday, 1 February 2017 9:58:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16