The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Victoria finally getting tough on young foreign born criminals

Victoria finally getting tough on young foreign born criminals

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All
From media.

Four men linked to the local so-called Apex gang have had their visas cancelled after being convicted of crimes in Victoria, including 19-year-olds New Zealander Henry Robati and Sudanese Isacc Gatkouth.
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 20 January 2017 7:54:51 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Does anyone know the criteria for deportation of a non citizen? I thought it was pretty weak. It may have changed but was being sentenced to 2 years or more in jail, for a permanent resident.

I recall years ago a bloke was jailed for drug dealing and was to be deported. He took it to court on the grounds that he had fathered a child while here. The court agreed that we should not deprive the child of a father and allowed him to stay. I do not think he even had to provide proof that he was in fact the father.

My view was that the child would be better off without such a father
Posted by Banjo, Friday, 20 January 2017 8:55:53 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
The Somalis have been a problem in Melbourne but they have not been
as bad in Sydney. Not saying they are law abiding but there have been
a few home invasions and bashings. The news reports do not report that
the offenders were Somalis, you have to read between the lines and
watch any TV closely.
We do suffer the censorship that was applied in Victoria.
In Germany and Sweden they refuse to release conviction statistics.
In Germany you can be prosecuted for making statements about it.
There was a case recently of police raiding a house of someone who
made a Facebook comment. It was, as the article said, a typical Nazi
like operation.
The real crunch was that one of investigators was an ex Stasi agent !
Hitler meet Stalin !
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 20 January 2017 9:19:58 PM
Continued:
I found the article again.

http://gatestone.eu/sweden-migrants-study/

Note this even members of parliament cannot get the statistics !
That is disgraceful the madmen really do run the asylum.
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 20 January 2017 9:31:10 PM
Banjo - big difference between media compare what you see in Australian MSM and this.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/756617/Melbourne-police-crash-suspect-Australian-Dimitrious-Gargasoulas-26

BREAKING: Melbourne 'attacker' NAMED as ‘Islamic' who 'knows how to take you dogs down'

THE suspect in the Melbourne car attack has been named as Greek Australian Dimitrious Gargasoulas who has called himself an "Islamic" who "knows how to take you dogs down

EXTRACTS from article
On a Facebook page appearing to belong to Gargasoulas, he continually referred to "you dogs" and in one said: "I know exactly how to take you DOGS down the power of knowing has revealed and i shall have GODS law re-instated [sic]."

He also checked-in to a bar in Melbourne called The Dogs Bar several times.

In another post, he claimed to be a "Greek Islamic Kurdish Angel of Cult".

And in one post, he took sympathy with "cop killers", saying: "The next time you hear of a police officer being killed “in the line of duty,” take a moment to consider the very real possibility that maybe in that case, the “law enforcer” was the bad guy and the “cop killer” was the good guy.

"As it happens, that has been the case more often than not throughout human history.

This site gives error - Repeated use of "*" characters is unnecessary. Please remove them to continue - when I try to put in some of his facebook posts.
Posted by Philip S, Friday, 20 January 2017 10:32:35 PM
Nice find Philip S,
I saw the video earlier today of the Bourke St offender doing doughnuts and thought that he might've been an immigrant, but I wasn't in any way sure that he was and didn't know he was Muslim until you added your article.

I really wish the aussie media would just tell us these things instead of deliberately omitting and leaving us to assume or look to foreign news sources for info, I don't see why it's a big issue considering immigration and globalism are fairly hot topics these days.
Stupid globalist agendas...

I wonder how the media will manage this 'Islam' aspect tommorrow?
They can hardly keep it a secret if true, but we'll see I guess.
Earlier today I heard the standard police statement say this was not terror-related.
"More than 20 people in total were injured in the attacks, which police say are not terror-related.
http://www.skynews.com.au/news/top-stories/2017/01/20/pedestrians-reportedly-hit-by-car-in-vic.html#sthash.U6W8uosf.dpuf"

If proven true, does this mean the police and media are lying?
What does it take to be considered terror-related?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Friday, 20 January 2017 11:59:55 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy