The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Oh what a beautiful morning

Oh what a beautiful morning

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16
  13. 17
  14. All
'I guess our lefties are prepared to sacrifice these Ozzies, to give them that warm feeling of helping their fellow man'

sadly never from their own pockets Hasbeen. Always at the workers expense.
Posted by runner, Tuesday, 15 November 2016 2:36:42 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Hasbeen,

You wrote;

“I guess our lefties are prepared to sacrifice these Ozzies, to give them that warm feeling of helping their fellow man. Pity they don't feel the same way about their fellow ozzies, you know, the ones whose taxes pay for all this stupidity.”

Ah well. Thought it was too good to last.

Happy to discuss your codswallop.

Right. Firstly mate I don't think you are paying any taxes so let's get off that high horse.

Secondly, just because someone hasn't immediately responded to you squeezing your bile ducts doesn't mean you get to attribute anything to anybody. Some of us lead busy lives.

Anyway to the issue at hand. Each of us has different experiences. We have a number of Sudanese players is our club and what a great bunch they are, their parents are also extremely polite and welcoming. Yesterday I had the dubious honour of having an 'Aussie' parent front up to pick his son up from training with a stubbie in his hand and proceeded to threaten to 'knock my block off'. Not something I would put up with but his son loves the game and the family obviously has issues so we talked him down. Middle aged white male never-weres living their sporting dreams through their kids are the worst. I would put them on a boat tomorrow. Can we swap?

Dear runner,

Christians make up over 3/4s of Sudanese refugees to Australia, mostly from South Sudan. South Sudan is predominately Christian and during the Sudanese civil war many sought refuge here. The mainly Muslim North was blamed for much of the violence. Thing is when South Sudan separated from the North to become an independent nation the bloodshed just kept occurring at a furious pace, but now among the Southeners.

What is it that makes the Sudanese Christian population so prone to violence, genocide, rape and mass executions? Perhaps it is the religion?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Tuesday, 15 November 2016 10:18:17 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//No it is black Africans, brought here as genuine refugees who are terrorising Ozzy citizens, who deserve better.//

Black people are more frightened of you than you are of them, Hasbeen. Just leave them alone and you'll be fine. You might want to avoid wearing your Klan dress in public as well.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Tuesday, 15 November 2016 10:21:30 PM
At several of the pubs I frequent in the Newtown area of Sydney the security on Friday, Saturday night is provided by Black Africans. These guys are hired by white pub owners to deal with mostly late night troublesome white guys.

Steele, I posted earlier that I went out to our favorite Island band on Saturday night, we enjoy island. reggae music etc. When I first met my partner "T" and she took me to these functions and Maori hangi's and other Maori gatherings both here and in NZ, I was somewhat apprehensive, stereotyping causes ignorance, I was ignorant of these black people, believing they were violent drunks who went around bashing white guys like me, and being in the extreme minority at times, you know what I mean.
Nothing could be further from the truth. With older folks in attendance there is no way young people will step out of line, they have too much respect for what the old people say.
Once we left a venue, about midnight, and 3 big Islanders, Tongans, were getting out of hand with each other, pushing and shoving. "T" who is five foot nothing immediately stepped in between them without fear, and gave them a dressing down, it all stopped, with much apology of "sorry aunty", They were actually 3 brothers and were having an altercation about a girl, who 2 of the boys were keen on.
These days I feel safer inside with the black people than outside with the crazy people.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 16 November 2016 5:16:48 AM
Thanks guys we get it! White people BAD and black people GOOD. I actually did the Capitals like a sheep baaing lol!
Give me a quick description of racism while you are at it.
Posted by JBowyer, Wednesday, 16 November 2016 9:19:31 AM
No, JBowyer its not that way at all, did you read Hasbeen's post.

"Not one of our green blob contributors prepared to discuss the disgusting result of the African refugee intake making Ozzy taxpayers, who foot the bill for all this, prisoners in their own homes."

There are criminals in ALL ethnic groups, but to generalize and stereotype a particular minority like Black Africans as an entire group of criminals is wrong. The solution is to deal with all offenders through the criminal justice system.
Posted by Paul1405, Wednesday, 16 November 2016 10:11:37 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16