The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Sonia Kruger allowed to feel threatened by Jihadists?

Is Sonia Kruger allowed to feel threatened by Jihadists?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16
  13. 17
  14. All
'Frankly, the clubhouse midgetry on display on threads up and down the general section of this forum is pathetic. You fellas no doubt consider yourselves enlightened "men" in the Western tradition.

more to the point Poirot you display the typical western feminist narrative that until directly affected you defend your hopelessly flawed narratives. Unfortunatley many of the girls/boys in Sweden, Germany, Brussels, Britian, Australia and France and their families no longer believe you. Hatred of what made this nation great and gave you are privileged life has totally blinded you. Sort of like the grateful immigrants now blowing kids limbs off in the country that welcomed them.
Posted by runner, Monday, 25 July 2016 4:49:46 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Muslims have been murdering other Muslim tribes for 1,400 years. Saddam was no different, however when he began genocide of the Kurdish population the Western World was appalled. This happened before the West got involved to remove him.

We have two main Muslim groups in Australia and both hate each other with a passion. As they populate the same antagonism and murder will happen here. Sonia is right to say we do not need Muslim immigration as both antagonistic factions are here. That they kill Westerners [Crusaders] is a recent development by a small group of terrorists.

Susie want to silent any dissenting voice by suggesting Sonia should not have a public voice.
Posted by Josephus, Monday, 25 July 2016 6:02:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
runner,

"...Hatred of what made this nation great and gave you are privileged life has totally blinded you...."

You are a prime example of what I was getting at in my previous post. A closed-minded religious warrior for Christianity - who appears to think he can ditch the central tenets of Christ's message while he shambles around the forum.

You in particular are a classic example of the pitchfork and burning tar brigade - who parachutes into threads, deposits his dollop of odium and races off to the next thread to do the same.

And who thinks because he posts fundie dogma like this:

"You don't really think God has abandoned His throne do you. We are just suffering the idiotic embracement of secular/feminist dogma.

Islam has no ultimate future as Christ will have and is having HIs way

' Therefore God has highly exalted Him, and has given Him a name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of heavenly ones, and of earthly ones, and of ones under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.'"

...that we'll all think, "Wow! - what a Holy fella!"

I kinda like Christians who demonstrate humility and compassion and a well-formed sociology...not so much the craven run-by graffiti you bring to the forum nearly every post.
Posted by Poirot, Monday, 25 July 2016 7:17:11 PM
Dear Is Mise,

The same way We can trust self-proclaimed Christians
like runner when he speaks. ;-).
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 25 July 2016 7:18:29 PM
Foxy,
Today you say, "I don't believe in generalisations. I find that those
sort of concepts are too vague and sweeping in their
scope. Of course some people tend to think in terms of
general categories, if only to enable them to make sense
of the world by simplifying its complexity. Stereotyping
and scapegoating sadly are not checked against reality."

Gee, you don't believe in generalizations. Considering that on the 18-4-2014 you posted "People who are in denial about racism in this country are simply ignorant". Is that not a pretty good generalization.

When challenged, you denied that you wrote that and when I presented valid proof you then claimed that you were quoting somebody else. Yet only your name is underneath your posting and you refused to withdraw your statement. Of course I can post your complete statement if you care to see it for the fourth time.

Foxy, you have shown that you do not have much regard for the truth or facts. Now I can accept that persons can say things that are erroneous but persons usually withdraw and apologize, if they posses moral character which is apparently lacking in you
Posted by Banjo, Monday, 25 July 2016 9:43:06 PM
Foxy,

I'm so glad that you trust Runner's word.
Posted by Is Mise, Monday, 25 July 2016 10:17:53 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. 12
  9. Page 13
  10. 14
  11. 15
  12. 16