The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Sonia Kruger allowed to feel threatened by Jihadists?

Is Sonia Kruger allowed to feel threatened by Jihadists?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. 17
  13. All
Dear Is Mise,

Which word of runner's are you referring to - he
has so many?

Dear Banjo,

You and I have had several attempts at discussions
in the past on this forum. I have learned that you
are not concerned about genuine issues or explanations.
All that interests you are - negative statements that
feed your existing hostilities.

I am not going to provide these for you. Find someone
else who will.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 25 July 2016 11:22:45 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

"....like runner when he speaks. "

"speaks" is plural.
Posted by Is Mise, Tuesday, 26 July 2016 10:53:14 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Is Mise,

Yes, "speaks" is plural and very apt.
When runner "speaks" it speaks volumes.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 26 July 2016 11:12:02 AM
Sonia Kruger has not said nor done anything illegal nor what a large portion of the population has been thinking. The response from the left has been a string of death threats and abusive comments in the most obscene language.

Yet when Nova Peris gets one abusive post the man is hunted and charged, and when senior clerics claim that homosexuals should face the death penalty, the response is limper than wet lettuce.

While I don't support her stance to ban muslim immigration, I support her right to question it. It would be great if the left could show a modicum of the tolerance it demands for its views.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Tuesday, 26 July 2016 12:00:30 PM
SM: It would be great if the left could show a modicum of the tolerance it demands for its views.

It would be great for those Protected Imams who preach Infidelophobia & every other type of hate of things Western would show some tolerance too. Fat chance.
Posted by Jayb, Tuesday, 26 July 2016 12:18:08 PM
Foxy,
You are right about one thing. I am hostile toward you and the reason is that you are prepared to disparage my country with dishonest and implied comments. You magnified that when challenged by denying you wrote the post. That is also why there is no need for explanation on your part as you made your dishonesty quite clear. It was calculated and you have enough brains to know better, which makes it worse.

I post on the matter only to inform others of your dishonesty and lack of decency. I wont let you get away with it. I'll continue to inform others when I see the need.

I don't know if you are a citizen or not, but I hope not as you don't deserve to be and Australia deserves better.
Posted by Banjo, Tuesday, 26 July 2016 12:39:34 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. 13
  9. Page 14
  10. 15
  11. 16
  12. 17