The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Is Sonia Kruger allowed to feel threatened by Jihadists?

Is Sonia Kruger allowed to feel threatened by Jihadists?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. ...
  14. 15
  15. 16
  16. 17
  17. All
Dear Is Mise,

I've tried to point things out to people from my point
of view. We're all entitled to our fears - and we all
have fears. However, not all of them are rational, and
many are simply based on ignorance. What is needed in the
national discourse - is not to stop people from speaking
out - but to bombard them with facts.

I would suggest that you Google Jamila Rizvi's article -
on news.com.au - "Five facts to fight Sonia Kruger's
fear of Muslims." She deals with facts.

But then again you shall probably tell me it's all a white-wash.
Still, it's worth a try because as Mahatma Gandhi stated so
many years ago:

"I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet."

Have a nice day.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 25 July 2016 11:14:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy: Jamila Rizvi's "Five facts to fight Sonia Kruger's
fear of Muslims."

FACT #1: MUSLIM IMMIGRATION TO AUSTRALIA IS NOT A NEW PHENOMENON

True, Indonesians did not immigrate to Australia proir to White Settlement. The Country was used as a fishing stop in Season, then they left. Afghan Cammeleers & Surveyors were brought to the Australia to open up the West & Survey the Land. Then they were left here.

FACT #2: MORE MUSLIM MIGRATION TO A COUNTRY DOESN’T EQUAL MORE TERROR.

There was never a Security Watch or System in place especially to keep watch on moslems 20 years ago.,What is the reason to have one now? Increase in moslims into Australia? Hmm..., I would say so.

FACT #3: THERE IS ENTRENCHED DISADVANTAGE AMONGST THE FRENCH MUSLIM POPULATION.

& the reason for this was? Increase in Terrorist incidences? I would say so.

FACT #4: A MUSLIM IMMIGRATION BAN WOULD MAKE ALL OF US LESS SAFE

Yes, as any refusal of Islamic demands or ceasing moslim immigration would make more “Moderate” moslims commit terror offences in Australia. In other words If you do not give us what we want we will kill you. A definite threat as I see it.

FACT #5: MUSLIM AUSTRALIANS FEEL UNSAFE TOO

Of course they do, because if the moslims do not get their way & they will start killing people & the “innocent” moslem women & children might get hurt too.

Rebuttle;

Fact 1. First moslim Terrorist attack. Two moslim ex Cammeleers shoot up a train.

Fact 2. No further moslim Terrorist attacks until the mass immigration of moslims lately.

Fact 3. Moslim population in excess of 4%. Thats when they act with impunity.

Fact 4. Of course, It does not take much to turn a moderate into a Fanatic. Another Fact “There are no Moderate moslims only moslims.” Errorguard.

Fact 5. Moslims made the problem. They have to pay with the rest of us.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 25 July 2016 12:09:08 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I'm not entirely sure what dreadful crime this Ms Sonia KRUGER's committed ? Other than express an opinion concerning her safety from ISIS, and all the other low life slugs, that regularly emerge from the sewer systems to orchestrate terrorists acts.

Yesterday when speaking with a young girl I know working part time in a coffee shop to earn a little extra to supplement her plans to travel Europe, now she completed her degree. Apparently, in consultation with her parents, she's now decided not to go, because of her fear, that's been generated by these filthy bastards !

These terrorists have all but paralysed many in the West from leading normal, ordinary lives, and undertaking recreational travel after saving hard in order to satisfy those dreams ? Seems Ms KRUGER is just another hapless victim, worried for hers, and her families safety, from these miserable cowards ? Mobilise the Aussie Armed Forces, and clear out this terrorists vermin, currently ensconced in Syria's drainage systems - in fact show them a bit of real 'terror' for a change !
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 25 July 2016 12:09:16 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

I don't know where you dig up these articles, but confidentiality agreements can carry heavy penalties, such as the official secrets act or inside information on shares, for real reasons. The article you linked is an ABC journo whinging that the detention camp workers have signed such an agreement. Such agreements have nothing to do with free speech, as no one is forced to sign these documents.

However, clause 18c where you can be jailed for offending someone is the biggest threat to freedom of speech, followed by vicious campaigns run by the left against anyone that does not toe the PC line.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Monday, 25 July 2016 12:12:13 PM
OSW: Mobilise the Aussie Armed Forces, and clear out this terrorists vermin, currently ensconced in Syria's drainage systems - in fact show them a bit of real 'terror' for a change !

We couldn't do that we'd have all the Army Lawyers claiming they were being naughty for shooting back if they were shot at. They might hurt one of the women or a child the fighters are hiding behind.

Best we do it here instead & root out the current lot of Terrorists that are still allowed to live in Australia. Let any moslim that wasn't to go to Syria go, including their families etc. Never let them return, ever.The ones held in Detainment centres must be returned to whence they came or to UN Controlled Camps. They try to go back anyway once they get Australian Citizenship.
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 25 July 2016 12:21:56 PM
SM: clause 18c where you can be jailed for offending someone is the biggest threat to freedom of speech,

So if one of these PC idiots says something & I feel offended by it, does that mean I could get them jailed? ;-)
Posted by Jayb, Monday, 25 July 2016 12:24:45 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. 9
  9. Page 10
  10. 11
  11. 12
  12. 13