The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should Muslims Who Support Sharia Law In Australia Be Deported?

Should Muslims Who Support Sharia Law In Australia Be Deported?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 37
  8. 38
  9. 39
  10. All
Islamic Extremism continues to be a threat to citizens of western countries.
Newt Gingrich posed a similar question for Americans yesterday.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36806380

How do Australians feel about the threat to our country?
Should Muslims who support sharia law in Australia be deported?
Posted by Armchair Critic, Saturday, 16 July 2016 8:39:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Yep the regressives have defied commonsense for decades now. Their Chritophobic natures have created such a mine field throughout Europe and to a lesser extent here in Australia. Thanks to the likes of Abbott we havea little less danger. The totally flawed and collapsing ideology of feminism/secular humanism with its total lack of morals has created a very dangerous place for future generations. Look at the dumbed down university lecturers and getup crowd who are actually wise in their own eyes but nothing but dunses when looking at their warped narrative. Black lives matters while they cheer the butchering of the unborn. Babarism hidden by uni degrees.
Posted by runner, Saturday, 16 July 2016 9:51:29 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Absolutely 100%. Our nation is no place for this type of man hatting machine. And it is a machine as what is happening is no accident, it is all part of the grand plan, its just that certain global events may have accelerated it some what.

More fools us for allowing such a hatred religion into our country. But I seriously doubt we will ever learn as we are politically hamstrung with political correctness having obscured our vision.

First we had Brexit, then Pauline, and possibly Trump. They are all part of a new world, one that is fed up with paying taxes only to see them pissed away. We even have our own pathetic prime minister who, despite the global and local unrest over terrorism, throws tax payer funded parties for those who are known to hate us.

He is a complete dud and has to go, hopefully to be replaced by someone with the balls to turn this nation around and find the true Australia once again.

Now before someone throws the old 'racist card' at me, if wanting to return our nation to the peace loving country I grew up in, and expected my kids, kids to grow up in, then I would be proud to be called racist, a proud fair dinkum Aussie racist that is.
Posted by rehctub, Saturday, 16 July 2016 10:02:31 AM
This all pre-supposes that the Muslim majority states would accept deportees, most of them won't take people back, Pakistan for example recently refused to take back a group of failed asylum seekers from Germany.
Lebanon won't co-operate, neither will Iran and in many of these countries there are no real authorities to negotiate with, how do you deal with Somalis or Afghans? What's to say that these people, if deported won't immediately seek asylum in the EU or North America and simply transplant their culture of negativity to another society who don't want them?

The irony is that ISIL would have accepted any number of deportees from the west, but that ship has sailed, no pun intended.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Saturday, 16 July 2016 10:25:28 AM
One of the first things that we, in Australia, need to do is to stop calling Islam a religion; it's not, it is a political movement with religious overlays and as such should not get State recognition as a religion.
Muhammad used it primarily as a means of conquest and a means of conquest it remains, either 'peaceful' by infiltration or aggressive by force/war when it has the numbers.

Not only those who support Sharia Law should be deported but all those who adhere to the political movement called Islam, that is, all who follow the Koran.
Posted by Is Mise, Saturday, 16 July 2016 10:33:03 AM
Lol!...

Fascinating commentary fellas!

What have we?...

"Their Chritophobic natures have created such a mine field throughout Europe and to a lesser extent here in Australia...."

(try and translate that if you will!)

"....Look at the dumbed down university lecturers and getup crowd who are actually wise in their own eyes but nothing but dunses..."

Talking of "dunces".

And...

"....Our nation is no place for this type of man hatting machine...."

"Now before someone throws the old 'racist card' at me, if wanting to return our nation to the peace loving country I grew up in, and expected my kids, kids to grow up in, then I would be proud to be called racist, a proud fair dinkum Aussie racist that is."

Top stuff, chaps!
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 16 July 2016 10:36:27 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 37
  8. 38
  9. 39
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy