The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Should Muslims Who Support Sharia Law In Australia Be Deported?

Should Muslims Who Support Sharia Law In Australia Be Deported?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. 37
  9. Page 38
  10. 39
  11. All
runner,

I don't "despise" the culture.

I'm against the excesses.

And if you were a little more engaged and a little less indoctrinated, you'd question it too.
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 23 July 2016 12:47:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
poirot: I'm against the excesses.

That's the beauty of living in the Free World. You get to choose. Unlike other places that you want to turn Australia into.

Now get back to the subject poirot & stop meandering about like a sick duck.
Posted by Jayb, Saturday, 23 July 2016 1:17:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hey Poirot,
- You may think mentioning my ANZAC was below the belt, but I think it's a fair comment.
Do the immigrants and Muslim's care about the sacrifices some Aussie's families made for this country?
Not unless we're taking away their free paid day off.

FYI, I'm not trying to rally the troops and trying to wind up hysteria, I tried to put forward some unbiased observations, and you're welcome to add to this.

I did in fact get to watch part of this weeks Q & A last night, and from what I saw I was encouraged that the issue was being taken seriously.

I don't like like being labelled as being part of any gang.
I look at each issue on its own merits and form my own opinions.
I don't base my opinions on what others think, though I do consider all their points of view to widen my own understanding of each topic.

I may not have responded to everyone's comments but I did take everyone's thoughts and opinions in.

As stated earlier the progressive left fight to stop discussion of the issue which was demonstrated in your response, all you did was prove my point.
One thing I've noticed with the left is that it doesn't matter if something is reasonable or not.
If it's not in line with their world view they attack it and stifle reasonable discussion.
You should watch this recent Milo Yiannopoulos video I watched yesterday Poirot, I think there's a lot in it for you.
http://youtu.be/7ZiQ8nLScpM
Skip to the 11 minute mark for a discussion on feminism.

That said, I do appreciate your input, we need to hear all points of view and I appreciate that this website allows us to do so.

Brexit was about British people not wanting to be ruled from overpaid faceless beuracrats from Brussels, and that they had little power over their own laws, which came to a head specifically over the immigration issue.
Americas problem is illegal immigration, where UK's problem is legal immigration.
http://youtu.be/s24bD7JAGwY
Posted by Armchair Critic, Sunday, 24 July 2016 12:09:12 PM
Hey poirot, AC is right.

May I Plagiarize please AC.

I don't like being labelled as being part of any gang.
I look at each issue on its own merits and form my own opinions.
I don't base my opinions on what others think, though I do consider all their points of view to widen my own understanding of each topic.

I may not have responded to everyone's comments but I did take everyone's thoughts and opinions in.
Posted by Jayb, Sunday, 24 July 2016 12:53:59 PM
Poirot, I just cant believe you honestly believe the crap you write.

Whether it be labor waste, foolish negative gearing policy (election costing at that) or the fact that increasing the number of Muslims anywhere increases the risk of terrorism, you simply can not see the real issues.

Open your eyes. The western world is changing as people have had a gut full.

I have no doubt Trump is a nutter, but, people are attracted to him because he appears to be a man of action not words and is not frightened to step on someone's dick, if that is what's required to turn things back around.

So strap yourself in Poirot, because people like you are in for the ride of your life. Its a new world approach, brought about by successive failures. Even the new British Pm is being compared to Margie.

Bring it on I say because the feather duster approach has been a complete dud. We just need to dump this fool Turnbull now.
Posted by rehctub, Sunday, 24 July 2016 2:13:15 PM
Butcher,

"I have no doubt Trump is a nutter! But, people are attracted to him because he appears to be a man of action not words and is not frightened to step on someone's dick...."

And you accuse me of writing crap!

You appear to be lauding full-on a guy who you believe is a nutter?

It's actually people like yourself, butch, who should strap themselves in....if you think a loon like Trump isn't paying your ilk anymore than lip service to get himself elected.

Petty middle-class whingers like yourself will be among the first to feel the heel of fascism upon their throats.
Posted by Poirot, Sunday, 24 July 2016 2:50:59 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 35
  7. 36
  8. 37
  9. Page 38
  10. 39
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy