The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Election fall out

Election fall out

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. All
//She is one lady with a ton of guts.//

No he isn't.

He is one unconvincing female impersonator who is so timorous that he's terrified of anybody with brown skin.
Posted by Toni Lavis, Sunday, 3 July 2016 11:10:59 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
You obviously didn't see John Safran's documentary on SBS last week. I suggest you do (it's still streamable from SBS On Demand). Pauline Hanson's ceased being antiAsian and denies she ever was! It also reveals how antiIslamic parties are cooperating with Islamic parties.
Posted by Aidan, Sunday, 3 July 2016 11:38:05 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Well there you have it. Two people who are not afraid to call it as it is. The lefties hate them for it, they can't control them by calling them names like racist, but the public love them for it.

Go you mavericks, Pauline & Trump.

We & the smarter Ozzies have achieved the first objective, the disgusting Turnbull is gone for all money. Now we have to re-establish the Liberal party as one that decent people can vote for.

It is so revealing that the commentators were trying to find any reason but Turnbull for the Liberals dreadful showing. What a little man he has proven himself to be. Shows what bloody awful judgement they have, after they were fawning all over him for months.

Who ever is going to lead it, they had better get an injection of backbone before they start. The peanut gallery will be hurling insults the moment they perceive someone capable of doing a real job of running the country.
Posted by Hasbeen, Monday, 4 July 2016 12:16:52 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Ain't the rabid right in a lather! No pretense of stabbing each other in the back, its full on, stabbing front on, side on, head on, is the norm! The mouth piece of the crazy right Andrew Bolt has been in full cry. Oh! the pain, Oh! the shame, calling for Turnbull's head. Turnbull is out this morning with his begging bowl in hand, pleading with the cross bencher's, please throw me a crumb, I beg you.

As I said in 2013 Australia needed 3 years of Abbottism, look at the result.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 4 July 2016 6:42:50 AM
Paul, why do you get so defensive about issues like gay, when I never at any stage suggested we bash gays, or anyone else for that matter. I don't even hate Muslims for crying out load, although I do believe Australia is no place for Islam. It just seems like as time goes on, all you have to contribute are attacks based on assumptions. Get a grip mate!

The fact is Turnbull was found to be a dud within weeks of taking the top job. In fact some including Hassie already knew this.

Rather than focusing on the real issues, he sat back a said literally nothing and allowed Shorten to run what was literally an unchallenged smear campaign based on lies, lies like the privatisation of Medicare and $50 tax break for big business.

The Medicare lie is now a police investigation, little good that will do, and the $50 billion tax break was something like a ten year (more than 3 terms of gov) plan. A plan that first had to pass through parliament.

The other point is that the whole anti Pauline Hansen issue could backfire big time for the majors as they will be on the attack from the get go. What they have to understand is that people are not stupid, and both majors have now proven to be duds having collectively made a mess of this country for three consecutive terms.

The only way out of the mess we are in is for the libs to form government, replace Turnbull on day one, then work with the likes of Hansen to return this country to its grass roots.

No more fuss about gay marriage, stop bring passengers in with nothing to offer, address welfare and the ridiculous 100 YO indigenous waste and work on the removal of Islam.

The best three candidates for this are Morrison, Dutton and Abbott. The labor party has no one that could do the job.

Time to remove the kit gloves and call a spade a spade.
Posted by rehctub, Monday, 4 July 2016 6:44:22 AM
Butch.
When Australia has to rely on the unintelligent Pauline Hanson to give it political direction, then its time to pack up and leave. There are a number of intelligent people on the right of politics. Julie Bishop for one, there are others, but the three you name Morrison, Dutton and Abbott, are mediocre at best.
My reference to extreme conservative attitude to gays etc was metaphoric, there are other ways to bash people other than physically. Divisiveness is a trade make of the extreme, be it left or right.

Your threads are mostly designed to attack others in society you perceive as undeserving, be they coffee makers, trolley pushers. people your see as inferior to yourself and your own standing in society.
If you have to say "I don't even hate Muslims" then it indicates you have doubt, and you have to reinforce your insecurity towards Muslims.
Posted by Paul1405, Monday, 4 July 2016 7:36:14 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 24
  10. 25
  11. 26
  12. All