The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hillary For President?

Hillary For President?

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. All
Much has been written about Donald Trump for US
President. His campaign catch phrase seems to
be "Make America Great!" which is working.
I thought it may be interesting to discuss Hillary
Clinton's chances and what her campaign catch
phrase should be.

One suggested on the web that I liked was -
"Choose Choice not chance. Hillary for President."

What do you think Hillary's chances of winning are?
And what slogan would you suggest?
(be polite please).
Posted by Foxy, Thursday, 24 March 2016 5:53:29 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
EXPERIENCE AND INTEGRITY BEFORE SALESMANSHIP
Posted by JF Aus, Saturday, 26 March 2016 7:36:58 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Foxy,

As I stated some months ago, elections are won in the center. If the choice was between Trump and Sanders, Trump probably would have won.

However, as the democrats have chosen a more centrist candidate, Trump has chosen a populist right wing ticket that will win him more republicans than his rivals, but forfeit the center.

In short I believe Hilary will beat Trump.
Posted by Shadow Minister, Saturday, 26 March 2016 8:26:34 AM
Foxy:

"(be polite please)"

Yessum.
Posted by phanto, Saturday, 26 March 2016 8:39:11 AM
The fact Clinton is a woman will count against her, just as being black counted against Obama with the conservative voters of
"Middle America". To what degree Trumps idiocracy will balance Clinton's femininity, only time will tell. For many Americans being an idiot is no impairment to being president, heck, it never stopped George W Bush or Ronald Reagan.

I tend to agree with Shadow on this one, but you never know with Americans, Heck, Ronald McDonald is the worlds best known American, and he's not even real, or is he?
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 26 March 2016 9:14:26 AM
Hey, Foxy,

Bit of a hurry at the moment...but saw this piece on Conservatism and it freakily running these days as a radical-right outlier. It includes a brief commentary on the the US situation.

http://www.thesaturdaypaper.com.au/opinion/topic/2016/03/26/the-end-tony-abbott-and-the-conservatives/14589108003047

SM,

I don't think Clinton has been formally chosen yet....and the GOP is keen to stop Trump from being their candidate (although Cruz is almost as loony)

Though I agree - if Hilary was up against Trump, she'd squash him flat.
Posted by Poirot, Saturday, 26 March 2016 9:15:33 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 15
  8. 16
  9. 17
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy