The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hillary For President?

Hillary For President?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All
Dated 2 April 2016, here is a headline to sell papers and claim how 'Hillary Clinton betrayed Syrian rebels'. LOL
By mentioning possibility of a non-fly zone? LOL
http://nypost.com/2016/04/02/ex-cia-operative-how-hillary-clinton-betrayed-syrian-rebels/

Google: Wiki New York Post.
Note criticism and controversies surrounding the New York Post.

How did HC actually betray the rebels?
Posted by JF Aus, Monday, 4 April 2016 8:21:18 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
JF Aus>>You give some way out comparisons in spin right there, savill, stalin and hitler,<<

JF I was just expounding the fact that not being convicted does not automatically mean you are not guilty. Whitewater stinks, sure the Clintons were never charged but both their partners in the Whitewater company went to jail, one partner Susan McDougal went to jail for contempt of court for not disclosing the Clintons part in Whitewater. Bill pardoned Susan McDougal just before he left office.......it stinks JF.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 4 April 2016 4:43:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
sonofgloin,

A lot of things stink in this world we live in and were taught to be honest and decent in.

As for Hillary Clinton I think she is a better choice than Trump and others in the race.
If HC has committed a crime then she should be charged and tried and punished if guilty.

Personally since 1982 I have been trying to bring attention to solutions to protein deficiency malnutrition among seafood dependent Pacific Islands people.
But the Australian government does not want to know about it, neither does major media.

On International Womans Day 2016 I heard on Radio Australia about 5,000 dead babies and 1,500 dead women annually at present in PNG, due to maternal mortality.
I am aware maternal mortality among islanders is linked to malnutrition, with numerous cases linked to island and ocean fish depletion.
The amino acid type protein is now virtually missing from islander food supply.

Even on this site there are people who could not care less and that coupled with media and government ignorance with intent, I think stinks beyond belief.

It is to be hoped HC can see the world as it really is. I thought Obama would but I was wrong.

Lets hope Foxy is a good judge.
Fingers crossed with Hillary Clinton who has seen so much and should know of at least some solutions.

From my point of view concerning the oceans and sustaining water quality and world food supply there is more business and employment and money to be made from solutions than from corruption.
The corrupt will also rake in more, not that I agree with that.
Posted by JF Aus, Monday, 4 April 2016 6:45:04 PM
The Clintons are part of what caused a lot of Americas problems
In the first place.

They are equivalent to the stupidity of the Labour Party in Australia
in the past few decades.

They represent the looney left, and live in hippy, la, la, land.
Posted by CHERFUL, Tuesday, 5 April 2016 12:13:36 AM
CHERFUL,
Like everyone who's held positions of power in America, the Clintons are to blame for some of America's problems. Probably the worst thing they did was fail to help Russia when Russia needed America's help; this ultimately led to the rise of Putin.

Even so, the problems they're to blame for are trivial compared to what GWB is to blame for.

All people make mistakes. Smart people learn from them.

Last time I checked, neither of them lived in LA.

I don't know what you mean by "They represent the looney left". The term 'loony left' has a specific meaning: it refers to those who want to put up income tax rates very high and nationalise nearly everything. That doesn't sound at all like the Clintons. Nor for that matter does it sound like the ALP.
Posted by Aidan, Tuesday, 5 April 2016 2:03:15 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
AJ, I don’t think America wins with either candidate. Hillary talks democrat but mixes with the Bilderberg Group and I know they do not favour Trump...........so that’s a positive for Trump.

Friends of mine returned from a whistle stop 4 weeks, north south east west tour of the USA yesterday. My first question was “what was it like”.......the first words they said was “homeless”.......that is their strongest initial impression of the USA..........homeless everywhere. Trumps border security policy appeals to the blue collar and the conservative white collar.......

AJ, well done on the protein supplements work in the islands.
I will add,PNG is a mess, I have been travelling up there for work over the past years and it has gone downhill economically, socially, and now they have this drought to cope with. Little has been reported in the Australian media and reaction from our government even after it was reported to the PM’s office has been mute......
Posted by sonofgloin, Tuesday, 5 April 2016 9:03:56 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. 14
  9. Page 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All