The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Hillary For President?

Hillary For President?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All
Aiden,
'Probably the worst thing they did was fail to help Russia when Russia needed America's help'.

The US has been the one trying to bring down Russia.
Its done so ever since the cold war began and it continues to this day.
Look up 'Zbigniew Brzezinski';
Also look up the 'Neoconservatives' or 'Neocons'.

Everyone Else,
If I told you all Newt Gingrich openly stated a few weeks back that 'Trump isn't part of the club'; that 'He hasn't done the initiation rites' and that 'He isn't part of the secret societies', you guys would probably think I'm making it up.

But it's right here, for all to see, or those who look.
http://youtu.be/9eD-XA-0iSM

I know some of the older people might find some of the conspiracy stuff hard to swallow, but I don't understand at all why you don't at least think to yourself 'Something doesn't smell right here' when leaders openly speak like this.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 6 April 2016 8:14:07 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sonofgloin,

Who or what is AJ?

Re islander malnutrition, I think similar malnutrition or starvation would also be occurring among the USA homeless.

My fingers are crossed for Hillary Clinton to work on relevant solutions.
I think HC could do it or at least make a beginning, if only she can keep the war mongerer's at bay.
Posted by JF Aus, Wednesday, 6 April 2016 9:04:30 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Sonofglobin

Why are we responsible for New Guinea.
didn't they seek independence to run their own country.

The world seems to think Europe and Western countries are their nannies.
there to save them from every mess they create.

Australian politicians,responsibilities, are to their own people,
after all it is the Australian people who work most of their lives to
provide the money that the Australian government spends.
That money is to fund the Australian community, other countries
are responsible for their own people.
Posted by CHERFUL, Wednesday, 6 April 2016 7:36:18 PM
I think Trump shot himself seriously in the foot when he made that comment about women being punished for abortion.
I think from this point on his momentum will slow.
It's not so much about the issue of abortion as it is that chilling statement of punishment
Of women.
Women have been being punished by male dominance for 1,000 of years.

I think that punishment word, will kind of put Trump in the same category as Islamic state in women's minds. He was winning a lot of votes because of the fear of Islamic fundamentalist, and suddenly he takes that kind of male punishment of women stand.

I think he has lost the election as of now.
Posted by CHERFUL, Wednesday, 6 April 2016 7:44:39 PM
CHERFUL,

Reality is the malnutrition among PNG and other SW Pacific Islands people is linked to devastation of staple seafood supply and collapse of barter economies that were based on trading fish.
Fish was the primary commodity in barter trade.
Fish provided traditional livelihood.

Fish stocks are devastated because western nations don't want to see and find solutions to nutrient pollution that has destroyed most ocean food web nurseries that most fish depend on for their food.
The problem is not overfishing.
The problem is most animals do not breed successfully when malnourished, humans included.

It was western cleverness that invented refrigeration and factory ships that could roam and fish far away oceans.
It was long distance refrigerated fishing fleets that took fish from waters off Somalia, causing locals to retaliate with piracy to deter foreign fishing. That piracy led to piracy of cargo ships at sea and out of control crime onshore.

Hillary Clinton must have insight to such matters, and hopefully some innovative productive and viable solutions.

Meanwhile consider what Australia's present PM might do with real aid if he retains his position.

At present the aid said to be given is not given. The money does not get to the people in need of cash to trade.

There is a shortage of cash among islanders to such an extent that most cannot afford a hook and line let alone an outboard and petrol to find and catch enough fish.
Fish are now too few and far between to catch enough on a daily basis from a hand paddled canoe, as was done say 40 years and more ago.

Understand reality of the situation.
It was Europeans and other modern world nations that came into this SW Pacific Ocean region and spoiled the natural environment to the extent people these days need real aid to survive.
Without real aid many people will become riddled with TB - on our doorstep.
Anyway, what about humanity?

Genuine leadership is needed

Surely the modern world should contribute toward solutions.

Google: boomerang aid.
See:
Phantom aid SMH
http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/phantom-aid-never-leaves-our-shores/2007/05/27/1180205079584.html

Wake up, Australia.
Posted by JF Aus, Wednesday, 6 April 2016 8:47:16 PM
Armchair,

Obviously the USA was trying to bring down Russia in the cold war. But when Bill Clinton was president, the cold war was over (so Zbigniew Brzezinski's irrelevant). Russia's had the potential to be a powerful ally, but America stood idly by while the Russian economy collapsed, and supported political changes that took the power away from the Russian people, so instead now we've effectively reverted to the cold war situation.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

JF Aus,

HOW CAN YOU CLAIM OVERFISHING'S NOT TO BLAME?

Are you unaware that out in the oceans, ecological productivity is limited because nutrients are in short supply?

There are some places, mainly near the cost of continents, that nutrient overload is a problem. and there are some complications because coral has evolved in low nutrient conditions. But generally out in the ocean there's plenty for fish to eat, but because of overfishing, too few fish to take advantage of the abundance of food.
Posted by Aidan, Thursday, 7 April 2016 11:19:59 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. 15
  9. Page 16
  10. 17
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy