The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Aboriginal Crime

Aboriginal Crime

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18
  9. 19
  10. 20
  11. All
'Perhaps you need to take a closer look at the
causes of people's behaviour.'

Oh Foxy so this principle does not apply to domestic violence. One might also look at the reasons why men bash women and vice versa. Just a thought!
Posted by runner, Monday, 25 January 2016 12:03:33 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
//I am sickened by all the do holders who call me a racist when I draw attention to a chronic criminal pattern that is endemic in aboriginal youth//

In other words you're this guy:

http://tinyurl.com/ztdhzyl
Posted by Toni Lavis, Monday, 25 January 2016 1:23:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear runner,

I have raised the issue of domestic violence,
in the past and of course one needs to look
at the causes in order to try to come up with
solutions. Education also is part and parcel of
what is acceptable behaviour in any civilised
society.
Posted by Foxy, Monday, 25 January 2016 1:28:53 PM
You are not a racist, Mac. All aborigines in jail are in jail because they are criminals, just like all the other inmates. If more aborigines are locked in proportion to other races, it is because they commit more crimes in proportion. Ignore the Moaning Minnies here.
Posted by ttbn, Monday, 25 January 2016 1:43:16 PM
' Education also is part and parcel of
what is acceptable behaviour in any civilised
society.'

exactly Foxy if more school age Indigeneous were in school the crime would be restricted to school grounds.
Posted by runner, Monday, 25 January 2016 1:46:07 PM
Suseonline>> Aboriginal people are hugely represented in our jails, compared to all other ethnicities, so I doubt there is much 'accepting' going on. Maybe they are targeted too much?<<

Yes Suse the law and magistrates are not backward in coming forward with jail terms for Aboriginals. Although filling the bottom socioeconomic strata of our society certainly brings with it an over representation in the jail system, as it does substance abuse, social misbehaviour spousal abuse etc etc.
Posted by sonofgloin, Monday, 25 January 2016 2:19:39 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18
  9. 19
  10. 20
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy