The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > Will Aus learn anything from Rotherham?

Will Aus learn anything from Rotherham?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All
otb,

You see the
world in very rigid and stereotyped terms.
Your concepts are far too vague and sweeping
in their scope for me.

I'll leave you to it and wish you all the best.
Posted by Foxy, Tuesday, 17 February 2015 2:36:35 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is not possible to have a sensible conversation with anyone who believes, or even pretends to believe, mindless and inflammatory garbage like this, onthebeach:

>>Those Pakistanis from the Kashmir behaved in complete accord with their background, political system, culture, values and traditions that encourage, even demand, that they rape infidel white girls.<<

You clearly enjoy wallowing in your fear and loathing. But be careful. Immersing yourself in such corrosive negativity will eventually eat you up completely. And you will never be happy, because the demons you believe you are fighting are in fact all on the inside.

[This is a public service broadcast on behalf of humans]
Posted by Pericles, Tuesday, 17 February 2015 3:55:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Two peas in a pod and both spinning for multiculturalism, right or wrong, but definitely wrong in Rotherham and other UK places where Pakistani men have sexually abused and trafficked white girls.

Finally, the Labour leadership confirms what I have been saying all along,

<Rotherham abuse scandal: Ed Miliband 'deeply sorry'

Ed Miliband said the Labour Party had to "learn the lessons" from Rotherham

Labour leader Ed Miliband has said his party "let people down in Rotherham" over the child sexual abuse scandal.

Speaking on the BBC's Sunday Politics programme in Yorkshire and Lincolnshire, Mr Miliband [Leader of Labour and Leader of the Opposition] said he was "deeply sorry" for what had happened.

A report published in August on child sexual exploitation in the town found at least 1,400 children were abused in Rotherham from 1997-2013.

Labour were in charge of the council throughout the period.

The report by Professor Alexis Jay found children as young as 11 were raped by multiple perpetrators, abducted, trafficked to other cities in England, beaten and intimidated, mainly by men of Pakistani heritage.

Earlier this month, a report by Louise Casey, the director-general for troubled families, said the authority was still "in denial" about the child abuse scandal and was "not fit for purpose".

In response, Communities Secretary Eric Pickles appointed five government commissioners to run the council and imposed early elections in 2016.

'Deeply troubling'
The council leader Paul Lakin and the entire cabinet have resigned.

Mr Miliband said it was important for the Labour Party to "learn the lessons" from Rotherham.

"The Casey report was deeply troubling and indeed the leadership and the cabinet is gone - there is going to be new leadership, and that is going to be the right thing to do," he said.

"I am deeply sorry for what happened in Rotherham and we are determined to have a fresh start, a fresh start in terms of the people of Rotherham most of all.

"The Labour Party did let people down in Rotherham, absolutely.">
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-31479039
Posted by onthebeach, Tuesday, 17 February 2015 4:38:09 PM
I really don't think so, onthebeach.

>>Finally, the Labour leadership confirms what I have been saying all along<<

Where is the part that confirms what you have been saying all along, viz.:

>>Those Pakistanis from the Kashmir behaved in complete accord with their background, political system, culture, values and traditions that encourage, even demand, that they rape infidel white girls.<<

You are on your own with that one, I'm afraid.

And try to believe me, just a little, that fear and loathing on the scale you are displaying here is utterly corrosive. You will make yourself an unremittingly bitter person, without even anyone to talk to except yourself.

Just trying to help a fellow human being avoid a sad, lonely old age.
Posted by Pericles, Tuesday, 17 February 2015 6:57:56 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. 11
  9. Page 12
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy