The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > What would you do?

What would you do?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All
o sung wu,

Agreed. A shocker.
Posted by onthebeach, Thursday, 22 January 2015 1:35:19 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Anyone who eats in a MacDonald's (or any other junk food place) has only themselves to blame.
You should not be eating this rubbish, go and find a cafe that sells wholesome food and save the health system another battle to save a life later.
Posted by Robert LePage, Friday, 23 January 2015 9:15:33 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Personally I don't have a problem taking anybody to a Maccas. Generally speaking they're clean, well lit, and relatively safe. This notion of being politically correct and taking one's relative to a 'good wholesome place' in order to obtain 'good wholesome food' is garbage !

Without the plethora of all the 'fast food' outlets in our city, where else would our emergency workers get a decent feed, when on nights ? Often they're tired, probably been to some traumatic event, a fatal or something....? While it's true my wife packed a terrific meal for me when on night shift, sometimes because of the exigencies of some emergency event, you couldn't very well eat it, or it became inedible after some time ! I say God bless all the Fast Food outlets or the 'Greasy Joes' we sometimes called them ?
Posted by o sung wu, Friday, 23 January 2015 1:12:01 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
'Anyone who eats in a MacDonald's (or any other junk food place) has only themselves to blame'

who said anything about the food Robert. oh that's right you just needed to vent your petty hatred.
Posted by runner, Friday, 23 January 2015 3:46:47 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. Page 7
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy