The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > How to prevent or contain terrorist acts in Australia?

How to prevent or contain terrorist acts in Australia?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 27
  9. 28
  10. 29
  11. All
Yuyutsu,
I dont care whether this bloke is termed a terrorist or not, it is academic. He acted in the name of Islam.

I had not considered any form of family penalty for those involved in terrorist acts, but will consider such.

Steel,
G'day its a while since we debated. ISIS is not the only Islamic group that promote terrorist acts. There are many groups and millions of individuals that favour terrorism. This bloke supposedly had 14000 followers here in Aus.

Armchair Critic,
Gee, more dialogue. So far that has yielded us nothing, especially with those who believe it is OK to lie to infidels. we need some definitive action.
Posted by Banjo, Friday, 19 December 2014 9:49:15 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Until we take a much firmer stand with Islam those that make excuses
and parrot "Islam is not terrorism" will do no more than encourage them.
Now in Germany people are marching in the streets every Monday night
protesting the creeping application of sharia law and moslem troubles.

There is no way to avoid describing the Lindt Cafe event than other
than the second Islamic assault on Australia.

Get up off your knees !
Posted by Bazz, Friday, 19 December 2014 10:59:27 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Armchair Critic, If you are going to roll over, with your gutless belly exposed, & give the garbage what they want, control of our legal system, they have already got your cowered, & they have won.

Bazz has it right, get up off your knees. You might even find you can hold your head high. Do it now, before your attitude finds you beheaded in a Muslim sea of blood.

We will only know we have it right, when Muslims are deserting Australia, & seeking asylum in a country more suited to their murderous religion. Afghanistan, or Iran would be good places for them to find what they are trying to create here in Zo.
Posted by Hasbeen, Friday, 19 December 2014 12:22:55 PM
"We will only know we have it right, when Muslims are deserting Australia, & seeking asylum in a country more suited to their murderous religion..."

I expect the lot of you will be keen to investigate the antecedents of the perpetrator of this?:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-19/eight-children-dead-after-stabbing-at-cairns-home/5979452

No words....
Posted by Poirot, Friday, 19 December 2014 1:04:51 PM
Dear Bazz,

You were very quick to defend this cretin's right to post letters to deceased soldier's families. I wanted him sanctioned but you emphatically stated;

(the)"sheik has the right to say it and even write it"

and that;

"I don't believe anyone should be prosecuted for writing such a letter"

It is people like you who have so determined to stand up for this bloke's 'rights' that need to account for themselves. What do you have to say for yourself?
Posted by SteeleRedux, Friday, 19 December 2014 1:07:02 PM
@ponde, Friday, 19 December 2014 7:23:23 AM, "What really concerns me is that he was in possession of a gun license"

He didn't have a gun licence. Nor would he have been considered for one with his record.

Don't you keep up with the news? Or are you trying to make the pond more murky?

How was the grub ever allowed past Immigration to enter Australia is the question. Second, how many more like him got in and are getting in?
Posted by onthebeach, Friday, 19 December 2014 1:26:29 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 27
  9. 28
  10. 29
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy