The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > An era of deception, corruption and pure evil ?

An era of deception, corruption and pure evil ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
The printed money is still there, it hasn,t gone anywhere, or been used. IT was printed as a safeguard, against short term capital overrun.
In other words it takes time to sell of realestate to supply the banks with cash.
That money never came into play, and is not available for borrowing.
Posted by 579, Monday, 8 December 2014 3:21:44 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Everyone,

Firstly I think the author of the original article is mostly on the right track, but maybe incorrect on just a couple of points.

For roots of the Mujahideen and Al Qaeda watch this video.
http://youtu.be/C-fM7i2GW0k

For everyone who thinks all Muslims are evil and that they all support IS and the Islamic Caliphate this isn't correct and this video proves it.
What would the people here think if an Islamic scholar said the whole thing was bogus?
http://youtu.be/2HidSGE_3BM

For me the bigger picture is the eventual bringing in of a global government.
One of the things that sealed it for me was this video which aired on Australian TV in 1977 (only watched it recently) called UFO's Are Here with Stan Deyo. He mentions the suppression of anti-grav and zero-point energy (free energy) technology and mentions the Illuminati, Council of Foreign Relations and the Club of Rome. He said that they are suppressing this knowledge because of all the wars in the world, and will release this knowledge only when there is a global government in place.
http://youtu.be/vOYrsAbb3PY (interview with Stan Deyo is at 58:50)

Arjay thanks heaps for posting the article.
You should however stay away from posting about the numerology stuff.
Whether there's anything to it or not, it just makes us look more crazy, and gives people reason to disbelieve all the other topics. There's heaps of disinformation out there and you need to be mindful to stay away from it lest you end up doing more harm than good, but I agree with mostly everything you put forward.

As for 911, forget the WTC and focus on the Pentagon.
I think people are less likely to find argument in this aspect of 911.
There's no way it was hit with a plane.

ybgirp, I agree, people ridicule us because their minds just cannot accept the possibility that we might be right and it completely challenges their belief systems. Good post.

And Aiden, I think I read that the building that came down in Chechnya was actually a false flag attack, as Russia claimed.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 10 December 2014 2:42:48 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
It is amazing at the amount of conspiracy's out there. As the years roll on they just move the dates to keep their own conspiracy alive.
Would be movie makers and any one else that wants to invent a conspiracy.
Any truth what so ever is long lost, on such sites. People that get taken in by such tripe are gullible.
Posted by 579, Wednesday, 10 December 2014 3:02:18 PM
Hello 579
There's 3 sides to every story, yours, mine and the actual truth.
I prefer not to think of myself as conspiracy theorist, but rather a truth seeker. Just mentioning the word conspiracy makes one look like a kook and that's exactly the way the people that do go about manipulation and deceitful acts want it.

I have to ask, Quote" As the years roll on they just move the dates to keep their own conspiracy alive."

Can you please indulge us with an example of this?
The reason I ask is if this is incorrect and you can't provide an example, then its people like yourself that contribute to the same trend of thinking that helps to make the so-called conspiracies possible. There's a lot disinformation out there and crazy conspiracy theories. They do this in order to discredit conspiracy theorists and make them look more like crazy people, to take credibility and attention away from the real conspiracies, so that people like yourself can stay in your little bubble with your belief system unchallenged and not take the time to question things.
Posted by Armchair Critic, Wednesday, 10 December 2014 3:35:33 PM
Armchair,
I wasn't referring to the Chechnya building, but rather the 1999 apartment bombings.
They're far more likely to be a conspiracy than anything America's done in the 21st century.

And there's no way the Pentagon wasn't hit by a plane. How anyone could seriously think the Americans could hijack a plane full of passengers, land it without anyone noticing, and seriously damage part of the Pentagon building to make it look like the plane has hit it is more likely than a terrorist organisation (which subsequently boasted about it) hijacked the plane and crashed it into the Pentagon is beyond me.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Arjay, do you know anything about structural engineering?
The WTC towers relied on trusses to support the floors (whereas many skyscrapers use frames instead). And steel does not have to melt to lose its strength.
No skyscraper had previously been hit by a wide body plane.
And the WTC did not collapse at freefall speed.

As for probability, you're way off. The probability of something that's already happened having happened is 1. The probability of the digits of a random number adding up to a multiple of seven isn't in the millions, it's 1 in 7.
Posted by Aidan, Thursday, 11 December 2014 1:45:23 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aidan I personally met Prof Steven Jones who speciality is physics and Prof Niels Harrit whose speciality is chemistry.http://www.ae911truth.org/ I 've taught mathematics at a high school level. John Bursill is a Qantas engineer and the face of 911 truth Australia. He knows that jet fuel cannot possibly melt steel to cause such destruction we witnessed. There are now 2300 Architects and Engineers who attest to the impossibility of NIST saying it was a gravitational collapse due to fire.

So don't give me the BS of near freefall being not enough. Gravitional collapses happen at nowhere near freefall. You don't know what you are talking about and are just an agent of deception.
Posted by Arjay, Thursday, 11 December 2014 7:50:31 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. Page 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All