The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > An era of deception, corruption and pure evil ?

An era of deception, corruption and pure evil ?

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All
There's a trick to carrying out terrorist 'spectaculars"...don't tell anyone what you're about to do,take a blood oath, swear your brothers in arms to secrecy on pain of death, works every time.
As for ISIS, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck, to a reasonable person and based on historical precedent ISIS is more likely to be a bona fide Islamic movement than a construct of the CIA.
Posted by Jay Of Melbourne, Sunday, 30 November 2014 6:45:28 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
My usual detractors cannot argue the evidence and try to label all my points as ridiculous conspiracy yet again.

Pericles and Aidan ,how is it possible that 3 buildings on 911 came down at near freefall speeds when physics tells us that it is impossible without controlled demolition ? You cannot answer and deflect arguments to personal attacks which means you are either covering up the truth or suffer cognitive dissonance.

Neither of you have refuted points made by Prof Chossudovsky or myself in any logical fashion.
Posted by Arjay, Sunday, 30 November 2014 9:18:47 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Arjay I answered your question before you asked it:
And despite what the twoofers claim, the towers didn't collapse at freefall speed. It was about half way between freefall speed and perfectly inelastic collision speed.

BTW animosity to Putin is nothing to do with bankers or pipelines: it's because he's invaded neighbouring countries, because he isn't supporting the rule of law in his own country, and because it's very likely (>95% IMO) that he was behind a bombing he blamed on Chechens in order to justify another war against Chechnya.
Posted by Aidan, Sunday, 30 November 2014 10:11:07 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Aidan you answered nothing. It's wrong because I say its wrong is not answer. Concrete reinforced steel building have never come down due to fires. Fires have consumed entire buildings and raged for 24 hours and never fallen. The fires of 911 burned for 1 hr in the towers and kerosene fires never get anywhere near the temps to melt steel.

Your just another troll Aidan.
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 1 December 2014 5:08:03 AM
Excellent article. Will the West go for all out war against Russia/China ? Our criminal war mongering banking oligarchs such as the Rothschilds are being cornered. Can they bring on a nuke war and be safe in their underground bunkers ?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/why-putin-is-winning-the-new-cold-war/5417041
Posted by Arjay, Monday, 1 December 2014 6:01:39 AM
"Can they bring on a nuke war and be safe in their underground bunkers ?"

Not if they are as imagined as that bunker you assured us was under Canberra's Parliament House, but isn't... remember that one? Also, one month left for gold to get to $7,000 an ounce.

Meanwhile, this Putin/Rothschilds issue is so earthshatteringly important that your favourite source rt.com seems to have ignored it on its news pages except for this from two years ago:

http://rt.com/business/aar-rothschilds-bp-stake-399/

Why?

Meantime, extending Pericles' phrase, I'd like to wish you a 'merry conspiracy' and a harping new year.
Posted by WmTrevor, Monday, 1 December 2014 8:08:02 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 8
  10. 9
  11. 10
  12. All