The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > By the right....Quick.... march!

By the right....Quick.... march!

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All
G'dayBruce,
See you later !
Posted by individual, Sunday, 17 August 2014 5:00:25 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Just remembering that the prevailing political correctness required army barracks to be protected by private security employees armed with revolvers.

Perhaps the police do need to be able to help out when this occurs,

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/8221279/Islamist-fanatics-plotted-Australias-worst-terrorist-attack-on-army-base.html

Suseonline,

As OLO's resident hoplophobe and expert on security, do tell us what is going wrong?

Could it be that criminals were not affected at all by those 'gun control' laws? Y'know, what with criminals being in the business of breaking laws anyhow and not being at all inclined to apply for that firearms licence that they wouldn't be approved for anyway, and that was always the case. Then again they import their own gansta guns too and guess what, they don't register them either.

Exactly what do you intend to 'tighten up' on?

Oh, that's right, you don't want police to have firearms either.
Posted by onthebeach, Sunday, 17 August 2014 5:44:03 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OTB, charming as ever I see.
As OLO's resident misogynist, you are also the master of sarcasm.

"Could it be that criminals were not affected at all by those 'gun control' laws? "

As long as we never have the same violent shoot-em-up-coz-I -can society as the US has, it is obvious something is going right, though obviously you know more about criminals than I do.

"Exactly what do you intend to 'tighten up' on? "

If I had my way, the only guns available would be for police, military and farming use.
There should be no gun "sports" and we should never have any 'right to bear arms'.
Where, exactly, have I ever said that I didn't want police to have firearms?

Any fool knows criminals get their weapons any way they can, but if all the supposed 'law-abiding gun owners' out there in suburbia who feel the need to bear arms didn't have them anymore, then the crims would find it harder to steal guns.

The police can deal with the criminals, so we don't need rednecks for that job....
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 17 August 2014 6:38:11 PM
Suseonline,

Just as I supposed, you have no answers at all. It is just your irrelevancy and homophobia at work.
Posted by onthebeach, Sunday, 17 August 2014 6:46:17 PM
Heh, heh, got that mixed up with one of your other areas of expertise and advocacy. I was referring to your hoplophobia of course.
Posted by onthebeach, Sunday, 17 August 2014 6:48:34 PM
OTB, I had answers.
You had only the usual swill you dish up....
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 17 August 2014 7:47:51 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy