The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > MH17 looking suspicious on so many levels

MH17 looking suspicious on so many levels

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All
So the buck stops with Putin ?
Loudmouth,
Their Public Service then is very similar to ours when you simply blame someone at the top for some crazy mutt who didn't think before deciding to do something.
I am doubtful to the extreme that the russian President sanctioned this brutal act.
I recall a ship's Captain losing his command because the first officer ran the ship onto a rock whilst the Captain was in the toilet. Go figure ??
It's an extremely stupid system to just blame the one at the top.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 22 July 2014 10:21:11 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
As this little sounding board calls itself...On Line Opinion, here is my opinion guys n gals -

MH 370 was remotely flown from a point half an hour into the flight timing..was taken up to 45,000 feet where due to anoxia the passengers & crew lost consciousness & died. Once this was determined the aircraft was then 'flown' out to Diego Garcia. The whole "search" was designed to allow the US and it allies (including Australian Intelligence agencies)to ascertain the capabilities of the Chinese surveillance. DSD at Kojarena (Geraldton) was monitoring the whole show & passing all intel on to Diego Garcia & Nurrungar - CIA etc.

MH 17 is number 2 aircraft, & they could have chosen another carrier other than Malaysian Air, but being Muslim and say choosing Emirates/Etihad would have pissed off the House of Saud, and they are too far entwined with the US govt and The Good Ole Boys for that to ever happen overtly. Why then have they chosen 2 identical aircraft (Boeing 777''s) from the same carrier? Simple...the more wreckage they have from the same aircraft the easier it is for the "Experts" to stuff up the identification - serial numbering aside.

We are now waiting for the '3rd' (and most important) Boeing 777 to go missing or be destroyed, & my guess is it will be in the USA this time, but that aircraft will actually be MH 370.

As I have said in other posts, the US economy is going downhill rapidly and the Neo-Con artists and their ilk need a good war to stir up patriotic fervour and shares in armaments.

Old Major General Smedley Butler had it sussed out years ago..."war is a racket, and I have been a racketeer on 3 continents - whereas the Mafia could only operate on 1..."

Nothing like the Horror Movie...its the 6 o'çlock news !

Pray for the souls on MH 370, MH17 and those who are not yet known, but will be sacrificed for greed and lust.
Posted by Albie Manton in Darwin, Tuesday, 22 July 2014 11:07:31 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Individual,

I'm certainly not saying that Putin got on the phone to some drunk in Donetsk and ordered him to blow a Malaysian civilian aircraft out of the sky.

But work backwards: how could a bunch of thugs get hold of a mobile missile battery system ? Who provided it ? Who authorised the provision of it ? Who authorised him to authorise such an action ? And so on.

How far up the chain does it go, unless you're suggesting that - somewhere DOWN the chain - a rogue officer, perhaps - okayed the firing of the missile. Not directly, perhaps, and not precisely at this aircraft, but open permission to go ahead.

I'm suggesting that such a general action had the approval all the way up to Putin. Yes, it's an' accident', they thought they were using a Russian-supplied (and maybe a Russian-manned), surface-to-air missile system to shoot down a Ukrainian cargo plane. But responsibility for the possibility of such an outrage happening goes up to Putin.

Joe
Posted by Loudmouth, Tuesday, 22 July 2014 11:09:49 AM
Loudmouth,
We hear what you're saying & it perfectly complies with the bulk of today's mentality. My take is that we can't keep making others responsible. Someone driving an unregistered vehicle in perfect safety gets charged with an accident if a drunk runs into them. It's not the drunk who cops it. Russia provided missiles, everyone provides missiles & machinery of war but they don't use it. So if what you're saying is that because Russia supplied the missile Putin is responsible ? Putin said if there were peace in the Ukraine this plane would not have been shot down. Valid point ! Why not make BHP responsible for providing the iron ore that's sent to China & missiles are probably made from it ? We'd need to go back to stoneage technology to be free of guilt by association.
I think it's one of our times' great stuff-ups to make others responsible instead of the actual culprit. I would not be at all surprised if Putin orders the missile launch operator to be shot for this. Even better send him to Malaysia & be dealth by Shariah Law.
Posted by individual, Tuesday, 22 July 2014 12:06:25 PM
Excerpt from a speech delivered in 1933, by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC.

War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.
I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.
I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
There isn't a trick in the racketeering bag that the military gang is blind to. It has its "finger men" to point out enemies, its "muscle men" to destroy enemies, its "brain men" to plan war preparations, and a "Big Boss" Super-Nationalistic-Capitalism.

Continued...
Posted by Albie Manton in Darwin, Tuesday, 22 July 2014 12:11:42 PM
From last post...

It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.
I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it. Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service.
I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912 (where have I heard that name before?). I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested.
During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.
Posted by Albie Manton in Darwin, Tuesday, 22 July 2014 12:12:57 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 10
  9. 11
  10. 12
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy