The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > We must eat organic food

We must eat organic food

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 12
  12. 13
  13. 14
  14. All
Imagine the changes in our society if we stop consuming hormone fed animals & other chemical enhanced food.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 10 May 2014 9:59:49 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I suppose the 'Ussual Suspects' on OLO would stop being born with 2 heads and half a brain!
Posted by Paul1405, Saturday, 10 May 2014 10:26:17 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
"Chemicals are dangerous and we should stay away from them" Absolutely, like dihydrogen monoxide http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

This chemical kills more people in Australia every year than all pesticides combined.

Any you eat it with every mouthful of food.
Posted by Agronomist, Saturday, 10 May 2014 10:48:50 AM
Paul1405, "I suppose the 'Ussual Suspects' on OLO would stop being born with 2 heads and half a brain!"

Not a nice thing to say about the Tasmanian Greens. Still, the free speech as yet still available in Australia allows you that right to trash talk.

It is hypocrisy for Greens to have children though, what with their opposition to young Aussie couples having children (the Greens disrespect them as 'breeders', favouring 'evolved' gay 'marriages' instead) and the Greens harping on 'Open Door' borders to relieve the Third World's over-population.

How is that vegan lifestyle going, Paul1405 and do you happen to produce anything 'organic' yourself? You would be reliant on the Woolies supermarket or similar wouldn't you?
Posted by onthebeach, Saturday, 10 May 2014 10:59:29 AM
I suppose the 'Ussual Suspects' on OLO would stop being born with 2 heads and half a brain!
Paul1405,
Somehow I couldn't imagine you heterosexual.
Posted by individual, Saturday, 10 May 2014 12:37:50 PM
But as Individual loves Tax'Em Tony so much -- somehow I could imagine him being homosexual.

Be proud of your desires Individual.
Posted by Nhoj, Saturday, 10 May 2014 1:03:15 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. Page 5
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. ...
  11. 12
  12. 13