The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > At what point to we do away with these animals.

At what point to we do away with these animals.

1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All
Here is what the jury of Daniel were not told.

It can now be revealed that Cowan:

TOOK a seven-year-old boy from a playgroup and molested him in a toilet block, putting his hands around the boy’s throat when the distraught child threatened to tell his mother;

LEFT a second child, aged six, with horrific and life-threatening injuries after raping him in Darwin;

ADMITTED to abusing up to 30 children while a child himself by luring them into the change rooms of a local swimming pool;

SEXUALLY assaulted children in the lead-up to Daniel’s disappearance in a series of incidents not reported to police;

FORCED a girlfriend into a bizarre and violent kidnap and rape role play years after killing Daniel; and

SUBJECTED partners to violent sex acts, including repeatedly choking one into unconsciousness. Info from Courier Mail.

So, some serious questions need to be asked as to how this rock spider was allowed to roam free in our community, without our knowledge and, at what point do we say, enough is enough and do away with these types.
Posted by rehctub, Friday, 14 March 2014 12:22:21 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I think it is time that the term "life sentence" actually means that an not some shortened sentence because some do gooder has a bleeding heart.
Posted by Robert LePage, Sunday, 16 March 2014 2:58:30 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear Rehctub,

I can't even begin to imagine what it
would be like to lose a child and what
Daniel's parents must have gone through.
Our laws do need to change to ensure that the
psychopaths are not released so easily back
into the community.

Perhaps this inhuman creature will receive his
"justice" in jail - where I've heard that child-predators
are not popular.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 16 March 2014 6:03:11 PM
But is it right to make us keep feeding Cowan and his jailers for the rest of his life from our hard-earned tax money?
Posted by Yuyutsu, Sunday, 16 March 2014 7:40:33 PM
We 'do away with these animals' when Australians agree o reintroduce the state's right to lawfully kill criminals of course.

While I am as angry as the next person on this issue, I would have to have irrefutable evidence that the crime occurred before I would agree to state sanctioned murder...
Posted by Suseonline, Sunday, 16 March 2014 8:39:00 PM
Suse,

"While I am as angry as the next person on this issue, I would have to have irrefutable evidence that the crime occurred before I would agree to state sanctioned murder..".

Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being, therefore lawful execution is not murder.

The number of innocent people wrongfully executed in Australia is exceeded by the number of innocent people murdered by criminals who should have been executed.
Posted by Is Mise, Sunday, 16 March 2014 10:12:48 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. Page 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
  8. 7
  9. 8
  10. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy