The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > who are you..catch 22

who are you..catch 22

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All
I had a situation with Telstra a few years back, where they said i couldn't get a phone because i handnt paid myy bill.

What happened was a guy who lived a few suburbs away, exact same christian, middle and surnames, SAME BIRTH DATE didn't pay his account, so i was blocked.

Now this guy didn't have a drivers licence, yet, even tough i did, my photo ID was not considered enough proof of who i was.

This brings me to another question, if you require more than your licence for ID, how can police book you using only your licence as ID.

Perhaps i should test the theory the next time i get booked for a minor offence.
Posted by rehctub, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 11:31:20 AM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
TUBMAN/QUOTE..<<..my photo ID was not considered enough proof of who i was.>>..I THINK IT BOILS DOWN..TO THEY DO IT..cause they can[govt policy is deliberately..bureaucrat-ised..to build the automatic OBEISANCE that yields blind obedience

<<>.>>questioN SELF DELETED
ANYHOW MY REPLY WAS GOING TO BE DONT TEST THE THEORY
they know who we are.

VT OUR PHONES..by ouR FACES..by the microchips..postcode even just birthdate..bBY NUMBERPLATE RECOGNITION.ut...its best to be invisible..

till that day..they get to take us down a peg or two..[lets face it i dont go out of my way..to hold back]..so the games they play are just payback..[causE THEY CAN.. and cause they know it works]..AND IM OVER TRYING TO GET A BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO GET A LICENCE TO GET THE POINTS TO GET A BANK ACCOUNT GOVT ONLY JUST CLOSED DOWN..TO GET THE 9 DOLLARS KEEPING MY ACCOUNT OPEN

its all too much of a game..im not legitimizing
my own oppression by playing their mind games..I WILL GET My karma in the next lifE/when they get theirs...[BEUROCRATIC HELL Apparently..is worse than the true hell]..all them light years of paper 'work' too has its reckoning day

ANYHOW..THATS WHAT I RECKON.
THEY CAN TAKE MY STATEHOOD MY CUNTRY and shove the bleedinmg lot of it[the securities afENCIES RUN THE CRIME SYNDICATes/run the govt systems/paRTY SYSTEMS/LAW MONEY Health systems..AND THEY cant get more blood from a litre of stone..than the litre of stone Holds

HOW MANY LITERS OF BLOOD DO THEY NEED TO SHOVE
INTo a dead or dying stone bubble..?..[reply in light years]

yep my guides are loosing IT...too
i know im me..but who the woe..is me..cant be proved by anY/.BUT ME

BUT SERIOUSLY..WE need a new form of id
why DID THEY PHOto shop the two false passport holders the media has mentioned..but not the two the media hasnt?..CLEARLY Security agencies need be able to move unseen/while they run the drug trade/issuing new ids as they go..CONTROL THE PERSON..mADE PERSONAL
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 12:15:46 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi Yuyutsu.

Explaining all the ways banks can manipulate a country's currency is beyond the posting restrictions on this forum. The ways are endless how these larcenists can steal from the people! There are many good videos and articles all over the web on how they do it.

Just one video that explains some of the problem pretty well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

In short, banks have the power to counterfeit money, interest free, legally. The end result of this is they get to use that money before inflation kicks in and debases the value of the currency. They get everything cheaper and everyone else pays through the nose!

Having the power to control a country's currency via inflation and then deflation gives them total control over that country's ecconomy. They can make and break countries and peoples lives at will and that's exactly what they've been doing.

One of Americas founding fathers saw the danger of allowing private banks to control the creation of money and warned everyone over 200 years ago.

If the people ever allow banks to issue their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation the banks and [bank owned] corporations which will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.
-- Thomas Jefferson

And a from the mouth of one of the scum bags himself:
Give me control of a nations currency and I care not who makes her laws!
-- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Only governments should have the power to create money (interest free). It's in our constitution and that of many other countries including America. It's how our country was started!

You may argue that people over leverage themselves and that's true, but they only do this when they feel confident in being able to meet their obligations. The problem is these banksters then create the circumstance where people can no longer meet those obligations and boom, the bubble bursts. The banksters then get to walk in and take stuff for pennies on the dollar with more counterfeited money!
Posted by RawMustard, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 5:49:01 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Oops, wrong thread :~(
Posted by RawMustard, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 6:46:32 PM
Dear Mustard,

Good stuff, but I'm not sure what it has to do with OUG not finding himself or to the film I recommend him on this board.

Anyway, since you wrote about this subject, which isn't an issue I usually cogitate about, it raises some thoughts in my mind:

1) Who cares whether money is printed and inflated by banks or by government - we, ordinary people, lose our pants regardless.

2) What justifies denying anyone the freedom to print their own money? Surely no responsible person would treat it other than as a piece of paper unless they have reasonable basis to trust the promises behind it.

3) It seems the bigger villains are government, because while banks say "I will issue whatever money I want", the government is saying "I will issue whatever money I want and will not allow anyone else to do the same" (and the Australian government also promises in advance to inflate it by at least 2% a year). Already having a monopoly on defence and arms, it also has (or shares with the banks) a monopoly on currency production and inflation. Where is the end of all that?

In conclusion, better to go hungry but stay away from any civilisation, build your own hut, grow your own trees, live a short but meaningful life and don't bring any children to this world as it stands, so they won't need to suffer the tyranny of governments and/or any other organised crime.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 6:47:11 PM
Sorry, Yuyutsu. This should have been posted on the, Bad Guy Good Guy Ukraine thread. I clicked the wrong link and couldn't delete it :~(
Posted by RawMustard, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 6:55:03 PM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. Page 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 15
  10. 16
  11. 17
  12. All