The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > who are you..catch 22

who are you..catch 22

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15
  9. 16
  10. 17
  11. All
oh/quote..<<...Then aging would not be so as concerning as it is now.

Go quietly>>

that go quietly..
that..isnt for me my friend

AS YOU ONCE TOLD ME..WHY DYLON THOMAS TOLD HIS BELOVED FATHER
WHEN HIS FATHER sat meekly awaiting deaths blessings

father..my beloved lIFE GIVER/WHO HAVE ME THIS GIFT OF MY LIFE
,,..<<..Do Not Go Gentle..Into That Good Night..that brings us our last mortal dreams

father dearest..Do not go gentle..into that last good night,

father..Old age should burn and rave..at that close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying..of the mortal light.

Though wise men at their end..know dark..is ..but absence..of light,
darKNESS..Because their words..had forked no lightning they..A RIDGED RAGGED straight course..no other paths taken
Do not go gentle into that good night.
faTHER DEAREST..awaken

Good men,..happy SAD MEN..ALL..the last wave by,..crying how bright
Their frail deeds...might have danced.in a green ENLIGHTEnd bay,
i Rage, rage against the dying of the light...before mE THIS DAY.

FATHER BE..OF the Wild men ..with passion..who caught and sang unto the giver of living..kepT EVEN OUR FATHER LIFE/the sun in flight,
And MANY..THEN learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
FATHER DEAR..Do not go gentle into that FINAL good night.

UNTO YE..YE Grave men, near death, who see with blinding INsight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,AND DE-LIGht
Rage, rage..against the dying..of the minds INNER light.

And you, my father,..NOW there on that AETHER..OF ATRAL'S sad height,
Curse, YE..OR bless, me now..with your fierce tears, I pray.

i wish you to resist/to fight the good fight
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Rage,AGAINST THYNE AGE
rage..against the dying of the light...
OF THIS ONES FATHERS FINAL MATERIAL/MORTAL DAZE.

Dylan Thomas/JOHAN*NINE
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 3:31:54 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
OUG>> HOW CAN id expire/YOU EITHER ENTITLED OR NOT..[id CREATES A FAKE PERSON/But you cant buy nor sell [DO Lawful commerce]..witout it.<<

You will appreciate this one OUG
Revelations 13:17
“and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name”
Posted by sonofgloin, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 4:51:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi again ONE UNDER GOD (Johan)...

'Go quietly' is not meant as you've interpreted it Johan ? It simply means, 'Be calm' in all you do ?

Take it easy my friend.
Posted by o sung wu, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 5:21:55 PM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,

long/edit/was deleted..so..instead of rewrite
deleted this/..i hate 'the beast''..minions thieving my work

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 6:07:06 PM
OUG, I know its off topic, but what are your thoughts on the gnostic gospels?
Posted by sonofgloin, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 8:35:50 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
I READ THEM..as the concept behind them..COULD EXPLAIN..the censure]i enjoyed thomas..[it confirms WHAT THE KORAN says/that jesus spake as a new born babe]..as for most of em..its clear..to me there wasnt much..in them..[OFTEN THEY SOUND BETTER..than the reality behind them..like enoch]..at one stage i noted an extra book in a catholic bible..that talked much of interest..re jesus..but its been years [decades]..since i read anything in depth...

I READ THEM TO BETTER kNOW GOD..heaven hell lAW/GOVT..etc..[not jesus]..but books like gone west and wanderer/heaven and hell..are more rewarding...TO BE HONEST ITS ALL NOW Rather mundane..like the tone of soloman/we one day find we KNOW MUCH..

but being the only one..to know a thing is like a personalized insanity..[is it better to know a lie/with everyone]..or know a truth alone..truth makes a poor conversationalist...IM JUST so tired of living in this WORLD..[the realm of satan..AND THOSE LACKING THE PASSION TO ENTER EITHER HEAVEN..OR HELL.]

THERE SEEMS nothing new..[OF interest to me]..under the sun
now i begin a text..AND IT ALL SEEMS REWRITE OF THE SAME..[EVEN KNOWING IT is by karmic design..that ALLOWS US THE FREEWILL TO CHOSE/karmA..means us to cast our seed broadly but wisely..and even then we only barely get back the EFFORTS WE PUT IN.

it was only too easy to drop out
but the system is set up to criminalize/SHAME.diminish..deMOLISH THOSE WANTING TO DROP BACK IN..AND ITS NOT EVEN ME THAT WANTS TO DRop back in/its those near and dear/our works hurt the mosr/but what is the word..of those who honour INNER REALITY..only with thEIR WORDS
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 5:15:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. Page 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 15
  9. 16
  10. 17
  11. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy