The National Forum   Donate   Your Account   On Line Opinion   Forum   Blogs   Polling   About   
The Forum - On Line Opinion's article discussion area

Syndicate
RSS/XML

RSS 2.0

Main Articles General

Sign In      Register

The Forum > General Discussion > who are you..catch 22

who are you..catch 22

1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. All
you know..me..im stubborn..and this has set up an interesting enigma
HOW DO I PROVE IM ME..OR KNOW YOU ARE YOU?..IS IT IMPORTANT..TO WHO?

http://intellihub.com/two-stolen-passports-reportedly-used-board-crashed-malaysian-airplane/

thats more than a question
ITS REALLY HAPPENING TO ME...DNA IS PROOF POSITIVE
and then..the eye SIGN..THAT BELONGS TO ME
but..on PAPER I DONT EXIST..

[OR DO I ?]
HOW TO KNOW IF SOMEONE HAS STOLEN MY ID?
IM TOLD GET A birth certificate..just show us your photo id
the one the state govt cancelled?..THUS EXPIRED..THEY CAN SEE 'ITS..ME'..YET STILL WONT REOPEN MY BANK ACCOUNT..WHAT CAN I DO

i havnt read the list of NAMES
BUT WHAT IF IM ON IT TOO..?

WHY IS IT EASIER TO TALK OF THE WEATHER?
THAN HOW/WHY GOVT DECLARED WAR ON ME?
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 5:40:32 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Earlier reports had the two men paying cash for their tickets. As a side note, Malaysian authorities said fake passports are actually quite common in that part of the world, used by people trying to illegally immigrate from one nation to another.

When an Air India plane crashed in Mangalore in 2010 en route from Dubai, with the loss of 158 lives, as many as 10 fraudulent passports were recovered.

LEST WE FORGET THE moSSAD LINK/with fake ids
AND THE ZION..ADGENDA..
so of course its being put at the feet of iran
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2577185/Missing-Malaysia-flight-Probe-5-passengers-checked-never-boarded.html

its sad i cant prove im me/
yet those not me can buY A PASSPORT FOR 3 GRAND..and they can

i cant even get a copy of my own birth certificate[without photo id]
yet police id me as recently as new years eve..buT ANOTHER GOVT DEPT..canceled my license/the police actually lost my birth certificate

and im stil me
but cant prove it...so many fakes..how come?

what is tHERE ..that money cannot buy?
http://www.theguardian.com/media/shortcuts/2014/mar/10/david-cameron-facebook-price-friends

FOUND A DEBRI FIELD?
http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/03/10/nine-countries-in-massive-three-day-search-for-malaysia-airlines-jet-have-only-ocean-debris-to-show-for-efforts/

WHY ARNT WE seeing the faces[we are told only..their not chinese

IM A FReeborn earthman..where is my new world order id?
i reject the state patriarchy..im me..its in my dNA..I BLEED
GOVT DECLARED WAR..ON ME
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 7:18:34 AM
Find out more about this user Visit this user's webpage Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Dear OUG,

<<its sad i cant prove im me/>>

May I recommend you this movie: http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/movie/pid/6805063/a/2+kuni+lemel.htm

(sorry I couldn't find a free version with English subtitles)
Posted by Yuyutsu, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 2:07:36 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Good afternoon to you ONE UNDER GOD...

I can assure you my friend, you're very much you ! You're definitely not a fake despite the coppers losing your Birth Certificate. I'm sure everybody on OLO and this Forum would recognise you, both in your style of idiosyncratic writing and the way you assemble your thoughts, together with the uncommon way you demonstrate your immense intelligence ONE UNDER GOD ! Believe me my friend when I tell you, I only wish I had, even half a handle on life, that you so obviously have ? Then aging would not be so as concerning as it is now.

Go quietly ONE UNDER GOD.
Posted by o sung wu, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 2:53:16 PM
THANS Yu...not sure how it relates

<<..The Flying Matchmaker
Plot

The local matchmaker (shadchan), Reb Kalman arranges a match for the daughter of a wealthy client, Reb Pinchas. The daughter is already romantically linked with her French teacher, Max. He arranges to show up in Kuni Lemel's place, disguised as Kuni Lemel, so he can marry Ganor. Confusion ensues as both Max and Kuni Lemel show up to court Ganor.>.

but i can make most things work..if i try
the imagry however does apply

http://www.cduniverse.com/images.asp?pid=6805063&sp=02&style=movie&image=front&title=2+Kuni+Lemel+DVD

the two faces..define the personhood/we are all faced wITH THE LIVING BEING/AS OPPOSED TO THE 'legal person/govt created as exists only in their paper realm

we are each given of god a custodianship over our flesh vessils
[our mind rules over oUR BODY/JUST AS OUR PHYSICAL BODY RULES OVER the Paper person..created by the state.

i realized..the state fictions we begged into[by lying]..see we have to provide proof ..of 'person'..our paper person was created at our birth[or rather WHEN AT BIRTH OUR PARENTS APPLIED US INTO BEING A PERSON..by certifying our bIRTH.

SO I ALLOWED ALL MY GOVT ID TO EXPIRE
publicly declared the paper person/dead..but still held the dead papER AS ID/AND MY BIRTH EXTRACT..[I CARRY THEM ALL WITH ME/TILL NEW YEARS EVE..when the police arrested me and the birth extract was lost IN THE LOCKUP..[NOW TO get a new one..i neEd current id]..I NEED THE birth paper parson to open a bank account..to put in money

if i had money i could buy a fake/knowing i realy exist
but how do i know evil people havnt stolen/my id..

since i walked away from it..publicly at the freeman society forum[where to join wE HAD TO DECLARE OUR TRUE DETAILS]..any 'MEMBER' COULD HAVE STOLEN ANY OR ALL OUR IDS

even those on the plaNE/WITH FAKE passports..any one of whom could on paper be me[we need a proper id/one we cant fake..ie dna [spit based]..or BY OTHER SURE SiGN..

2BCTD
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 3:13:04 PM
HOW CAN id expire/YOU EITHER ENTITLED OR NOT..[id CREATES A FAKE PERSON/But you cant buy nor sell [DO Lawful commerce]..without it.

ANYHOW THE TWO faces represent..the living PERSON
THE PAPER PERSON/THE PAPER PERSON..was created by US PUTTING DOWN..'OUR MARK'..[SIGNATURE/SIG*NATURE]..

THE MARK OF THE BEAST..that has allowed govt created 'persons'..IE TRUSTS AND.OR CORPORATIONS..THE PRIVILEGES OF PERSON/WHILE THE LIVING PERSON HAS BECOME BOUND BY THE DEAD*PERSON/of govt creation...

my own govt declared war on me
NOW WHERE DO I GO..WE ARE ALL CHILDREN OF GOD
but who has the right to ask me to prove it?..

[que warrento/by what right..?
informed concent..not might/fear/fright/threat/intimindation
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 3:13:28 PM
oh/quote..<<...Then aging would not be so as concerning as it is now.

Go quietly>>

that go quietly..
that..isnt for me my friend

AS YOU ONCE TOLD ME..WHY DYLON THOMAS TOLD HIS BELOVED FATHER
WHEN HIS FATHER sat meekly awaiting deaths blessings

father..my beloved lIFE GIVER/WHO HAVE ME THIS GIFT OF MY LIFE
,,..<<..Do Not Go Gentle..Into That Good Night..that brings us our last mortal dreams

father dearest..Do not go gentle..into that last good night,

father..Old age should burn and rave..at that close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying..of the mortal light.

Though wise men at their end..know dark..is ..but absence..of light,
darKNESS..Because their words..had forked no lightning they..A RIDGED RAGGED straight course..no other paths taken
Do not go gentle into that good night.
faTHER DEAREST..awaken

Good men,..happy SAD MEN..ALL..the last wave by,..crying how bright
Their frail deeds...might have danced.in a green ENLIGHTEnd bay,
i Rage, rage against the dying of the light...before mE THIS DAY.

FATHER BE..OF the Wild men ..with passion..who caught and sang unto the giver of living..kepT EVEN OUR FATHER LIFE/the sun in flight,
And MANY..THEN learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,
FATHER DEAR..Do not go gentle into that FINAL good night.

UNTO YE..YE Grave men, near death, who see with blinding INsight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,AND DE-LIGht
Rage, rage..against the dying..of the minds INNER light.

And you, my father,..NOW there on that AETHER..OF ATRAL'S sad height,
Curse, YE..OR bless, me now..with your fierce tears, I pray.

i wish you to resist/to fight the good fight
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Rage,AGAINST THYNE AGE
rage..against the dying of the light...
OF THIS ONES FATHERS FINAL MATERIAL/MORTAL DAZE.

Dylan Thomas/JOHAN*NINE
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 3:31:54 PM
OUG>> HOW CAN id expire/YOU EITHER ENTITLED OR NOT..[id CREATES A FAKE PERSON/But you cant buy nor sell [DO Lawful commerce]..witout it.<<

You will appreciate this one OUG
Revelations 13:17
“and he provides that no one will be able to buy or to sell, except the one who has the mark, either the name of the beast or the number of his name”
Posted by sonofgloin, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 4:51:09 PM
Find out more about this user Recommend this comment for deletion Return to top of page Return to Forum Main Page Copy comment URL to clipboard
Hi again ONE UNDER GOD (Johan)...

'Go quietly' is not meant as you've interpreted it Johan ? It simply means, 'Be calm' in all you do ?

Take it easy my friend.
Posted by o sung wu, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 5:21:55 PM
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him,

long/edit/was deleted..so..instead of rewrite
deleted this/..i hate 'the beast''..minions thieving my work

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 6:07:06 PM
OUG, I know its off topic, but what are your thoughts on the gnostic gospels?
Posted by sonofgloin, Tuesday, 11 March 2014 8:35:50 PM
I READ THEM..as the concept behind them..COULD EXPLAIN..the censure]i enjoyed thomas..[it confirms WHAT THE KORAN says/that jesus spake as a new born babe]..as for most of em..its clear..to me there wasnt much..in them..[OFTEN THEY SOUND BETTER..than the reality behind them..like enoch]..at one stage i noted an extra book in a catholic bible..that talked much of interest..re jesus..but its been years [decades]..since i read anything in depth...

I READ THEM TO BETTER kNOW GOD..heaven hell lAW/GOVT..etc..[not jesus]..but books like gone west and wanderer/heaven and hell..are more rewarding...TO BE HONEST ITS ALL NOW Rather mundane..like the tone of soloman/we one day find we KNOW MUCH..

but being the only one..to know a thing is like a personalized insanity..[is it better to know a lie/with everyone]..or know a truth alone..truth makes a poor conversationalist...IM JUST so tired of living in this WORLD..[the realm of satan..AND THOSE LACKING THE PASSION TO ENTER EITHER HEAVEN..OR HELL.]

THERE SEEMS nothing new..[OF interest to me]..under the sun
now i begin a text..AND IT ALL SEEMS REWRITE OF THE SAME..[EVEN KNOWING IT is by karmic design..that ALLOWS US THE FREEWILL TO CHOSE/karmA..means us to cast our seed broadly but wisely..and even then we only barely get back the EFFORTS WE PUT IN.

it was only too easy to drop out
but the system is set up to criminalize/SHAME.diminish..deMOLISH THOSE WANTING TO DROP BACK IN..AND ITS NOT EVEN ME THAT WANTS TO DRop back in/its those near and dear/our works hurt the mosr/but what is the word..of those who honour INNER REALITY..only with thEIR WORDS
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 5:15:34 AM
I had a situation with Telstra a few years back, where they said i couldn't get a phone because i handnt paid myy bill.

What happened was a guy who lived a few suburbs away, exact same christian, middle and surnames, SAME BIRTH DATE didn't pay his account, so i was blocked.

Now this guy didn't have a drivers licence, yet, even tough i did, my photo ID was not considered enough proof of who i was.

This brings me to another question, if you require more than your licence for ID, how can police book you using only your licence as ID.

Perhaps i should test the theory the next time i get booked for a minor offence.
Posted by rehctub, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 11:31:20 AM
TUBMAN/QUOTE..<<..my photo ID was not considered enough proof of who i was.>>..I THINK IT BOILS DOWN..TO THEY DO IT..cause they can[govt policy is deliberately..bureaucrat-ised..to build the automatic OBEISANCE that yields blind obedience

<<>.>>questioN SELF DELETED
ANYHOW MY REPLY WAS GOING TO BE DONT TEST THE THEORY
they know who we are.

VT OUR PHONES..by ouR FACES..by the microchips..postcode even just birthdate..bBY NUMBERPLATE RECOGNITION.ut...its best to be invisible..

till that day..they get to take us down a peg or two..[lets face it i dont go out of my way..to hold back]..so the games they play are just payback..[causE THEY CAN.. and cause they know it works]..AND IM OVER TRYING TO GET A BIRTH CERTIFICATE TO GET A LICENCE TO GET THE POINTS TO GET A BANK ACCOUNT GOVT ONLY JUST CLOSED DOWN..TO GET THE 9 DOLLARS KEEPING MY ACCOUNT OPEN

its all too much of a game..im not legitimizing
my own oppression by playing their mind games..I WILL GET My karma in the next lifE/when they get theirs...[BEUROCRATIC HELL Apparently..is worse than the true hell]..all them light years of paper 'work' too has its reckoning day

ANYHOW..THATS WHAT I RECKON.
THEY CAN TAKE MY STATEHOOD MY CUNTRY and shove the bleedinmg lot of it[the securities afENCIES RUN THE CRIME SYNDICATes/run the govt systems/paRTY SYSTEMS/LAW MONEY Health systems..AND THEY cant get more blood from a litre of stone..than the litre of stone Holds

HOW MANY LITERS OF BLOOD DO THEY NEED TO SHOVE
INTo a dead or dying stone bubble..?..[reply in light years]

yep my guides are loosing IT...too
i know im me..but who the woe..is me..cant be proved by anY/.BUT ME

BUT SERIOUSLY..WE need a new form of id
why DID THEY PHOto shop the two false passport holders the media has mentioned..but not the two the media hasnt?..CLEARLY Security agencies need be able to move unseen/while they run the drug trade/issuing new ids as they go..CONTROL THE PERSON..mADE PERSONAL
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 12:15:46 PM
Hi Yuyutsu.

Explaining all the ways banks can manipulate a country's currency is beyond the posting restrictions on this forum. The ways are endless how these larcenists can steal from the people! There are many good videos and articles all over the web on how they do it.

Just one video that explains some of the problem pretty well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

In short, banks have the power to counterfeit money, interest free, legally. The end result of this is they get to use that money before inflation kicks in and debases the value of the currency. They get everything cheaper and everyone else pays through the nose!

Having the power to control a country's currency via inflation and then deflation gives them total control over that country's ecconomy. They can make and break countries and peoples lives at will and that's exactly what they've been doing.

One of Americas founding fathers saw the danger of allowing private banks to control the creation of money and warned everyone over 200 years ago.

If the people ever allow banks to issue their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation the banks and [bank owned] corporations which will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property, until their children wake homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.
-- Thomas Jefferson

And a from the mouth of one of the scum bags himself:
Give me control of a nations currency and I care not who makes her laws!
-- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Only governments should have the power to create money (interest free). It's in our constitution and that of many other countries including America. It's how our country was started!

You may argue that people over leverage themselves and that's true, but they only do this when they feel confident in being able to meet their obligations. The problem is these banksters then create the circumstance where people can no longer meet those obligations and boom, the bubble bursts. The banksters then get to walk in and take stuff for pennies on the dollar with more counterfeited money!
Posted by RawMustard, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 5:49:01 PM
Oops, wrong thread :~(
Posted by RawMustard, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 6:46:32 PM
Dear Mustard,

Good stuff, but I'm not sure what it has to do with OUG not finding himself or to the film I recommend him on this board.

Anyway, since you wrote about this subject, which isn't an issue I usually cogitate about, it raises some thoughts in my mind:

1) Who cares whether money is printed and inflated by banks or by government - we, ordinary people, lose our pants regardless.

2) What justifies denying anyone the freedom to print their own money? Surely no responsible person would treat it other than as a piece of paper unless they have reasonable basis to trust the promises behind it.

3) It seems the bigger villains are government, because while banks say "I will issue whatever money I want", the government is saying "I will issue whatever money I want and will not allow anyone else to do the same" (and the Australian government also promises in advance to inflate it by at least 2% a year). Already having a monopoly on defence and arms, it also has (or shares with the banks) a monopoly on currency production and inflation. Where is the end of all that?

In conclusion, better to go hungry but stay away from any civilisation, build your own hut, grow your own trees, live a short but meaningful life and don't bring any children to this world as it stands, so they won't need to suffer the tyranny of governments and/or any other organised crime.
Posted by Yuyutsu, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 6:47:11 PM
Sorry, Yuyutsu. This should have been posted on the, Bad Guy Good Guy Ukraine thread. I clicked the wrong link and couldn't delete it :~(
Posted by RawMustard, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 6:55:03 PM
PLEASE DONT SWEAT on it ..IT APPLIES TO ME REGARDLESS

RM/QUOTE..<<Give me control..of a nations currency
and I care not..who makes her laws!
-- Mayer Amschel Rothschild>>

thats why i resisted..i invented our own money/globaly
plus our own banking system..passports permissions insurances and INCOME STREAMS.

basicly..you put in a dollar/a mark or a yen ..or a guider or frank etc..and on your debit card..you get double the deposit..in credit[and you never have to repay..but if you do its intrest free/plus your credited yet again..for double the money deposited

[see i figured i seen too many assests sold off for cents in the dollar/i figure worst case..we loose half/but got 50 cents the dollar already back..plus many dont need the credit..but like the idea its there

also..this needed clarifying..<<Only governments should have the power to create money (interest free).>>..under the wikiseed.WE EACH CReate money/the right way..upfront as value/we CREATed our own money/not govt

govt can not do more than we have the right to do
ie..if govT CAN..WE AS SOVEREIGNS [CHILDREN OF GOD CAN DO TOO.

<< It's in our constitution and that of many other countries including America. It's how our country was started!>>

AND GOVT DOING IT WAS FINE
BUT NOW WE NOW HOW THAT GOT STOLEN/SO NOW WE DO IT OURSELVES[BECAUSE GOVT ISNT DOING IT

<<>.You may argue that people over leverage themselves and that's true, but they only do this when they feel confident in being able to meet their obligations.>>

there is nothing wrong with doubling ya leverage
give me ONE DOLLAR..I GIVE YOU TWO

<<.. The problem is these banksters then create the circumstance where people can no longer meet those obligations and boom, the bubble bursts.>>

THE PROBLEM..IS..WE LOAN EVERY DOLLAR THAT EXISTS..INTO EXISTANCE..WITH URSURY ON TOP..OF IT..TILL THE DEBT IS PAID..ONLY BY OTHERS NOT PAYING

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/11thmarble.php

<<The banksters then get to walk in and take stuff for pennies on the dollar with more counterfeited money!>>IF MY LIFE COULD MEAN ONE THING..I WOULD CLEAN UP BANKING..AS A PUBIC GOOD.. the more you give/the more you deserve...
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=WIKISEED%2FWIKIGEld+TREATY+S.U.N
double UP..BANKO*
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 7:23:13 PM
if you think a 2 dollar coin..worth 200..FACE VALUE[AT TRADITIONAL HISTORIC UNDEBASED VALUE..recall that two dollars equals one pound[se decimalisation]..AND Not only one pound..but one actual pound of silver/sterling silver..and under 100 years ago one pound was one pound of gold.[PLUS DEBASEMENT IS TREASON]

THE REAL PROBLEM..ISNT WAGES
Cost of a pint rises by 1,948% since 1973
thanks to inflation – but can you guess what has soared even faster?
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/bills/article-2574890/Cost-pint-rises-1-948-1973-inflation-says-Lloyds.html

The value of money has shrunk so rapidly over the last 40 years that a pound in 1973 is worth the equivalent of just nine pence today, a new study has found.

Decades of inflation have meant the price of a pint of lager is now 20 times what it was 40 years ago.

It may be hard to believe at a time when a pint costs around £2.87, but in 1973 you would only have to shell out 14 pence for one, according to Lloyds Bank’s analysis of Office for National Statistics figures. Yet even the rise in the cost of beer can't beat gold's performance.

While decades of inflation have seen the cost of everything rise over the past four decades, some items have seen price rises off the scale.

The greatest increase by far has been the price of gold – at a rate even faster than lager. While a Troy Ounce will cost you around £1,051 today, in 1973 it would have cost you a mere £34. This is an increase of an incredible 2,952 per cent.

http://www.bobtuskin.com/2014/03/10/social-engineering-in-the-hunger-games/

MY WORKING THEORY IS DRUG EM TO THE EYEBALLS
then..work thEM INTO EARLY GRAVES..
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2577814/The-eminent-doctor-convinced-ad-hd-doesnt-exist-In-fact-says-Dr-RICHARD-SAUL-symptoms-routine-causes-drugs-harm-good.html

http://www.blacklistednews.com/We_Are_In_FAR_Worse_Shape_Than_We_Were_Just_Prior_To_The_Last_Great_Financial_Crisis/33554/0/38/38/Y/M.html

anyhow now ya see why i cant beg
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6152&page=0#178808

THINGS NEED TO CHANGE..and change must come
THEY CANt say they didnt know
http://investmentwatchblog.com/snowden-weve-actually-had-tremendous-intelligence-failures-because-were-monitoring-the-internet-were-monitoring-you-know-everybodys-communications-inst/
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 12 March 2014 10:18:39 PM
cogito ergo sum
Posted by Tony Lavis, Thursday, 13 March 2014 10:13:25 PM
Dear Tony,

Yes, but also:

I compartmentalise therefore I am.
I circumstantiate therefore I am.
I sentimentalise therefore I am.
I conceptualise therefore I am.
I misunderstand therefore I am.
I discriminate therefore I am.
I distinguish therefore I am.
I invalidate therefore I am.
I sublimate therefore I am.
I postpone therefore I am.
I scratch therefore I am.
I sneeze therefore I am.
I sleep therefore I am.
I feel therefore I am.
I cry therefore I am.
I am therefore I am.

Thinking is sufficient, but not a requisite.
Keep it simple!
Posted by Yuyutsu, Friday, 14 March 2014 12:15:09 AM
IF YOU CUT ME
DO I not bleed

i live..but cant tell[..of my self..how i make my body to live]
my heart beats..i know its not me commanding its beating

my breath draws IN ITS LIFE FORCES
I KNOW ITS NOT I WHO WARMEST..the breath that condenses IN THE COLDNESS

we know HEAT IS Taken..in or given out..when energy changes state..
i knoW..that the feeling of the heat[or cold]..is me..but who am i that receive..so much..i can only be what others willed me to be..and yet that i will most is that i will for me.

ITS ONLY TOO EASY TO LET OTHERS think..[DO]..THE THINKING..FOR ME
i read..in the holy book..that a slave is set free..not by giving back his identity..but simply the maters clothing..ON HIS BACK

IM NOT SURE OF WHERE IM Going..[or even where i am meant to be]
BUT I KNOw...in the end..I KNOW..of the choices i will choice..the choice belong to me..to choice BEST FOR ME BE..OF which choice of the choices presented before me...WERE MY CHoices..to SIMPLY CHOSE TO BE ME/..whatever me may in the end..chose TO BE.

IN THE BEGINNING WAS HE WHO CALLETH HIMSELF ME
we..are the frUITS..OF THE ME who SIMPLY...IN NEREDING TO KNOW/THYSELF..[in finding himself]..realized the rest of us TO BE..

[what we be is beyond..OUR CONCEIVING/THUS LIFE'S OPPORTUNITIES ARE PRESENTED..BEFORE WE..BUT THE LIMITATION OF OUR LIFES VOICING'S BELONGETH TO HIM THAT I AM IS..AND WHOM HE CALLS ME..letting me see him IN THEE.

THEEE THOUGHT..I THINK THUS I AM
i am because..he is..and he is..[lives]..in we.
[I HATE CUTTING OF THE FLOW..but he talks non stop/../
god bless tHYSELF..PLEASE NEVER STOP..I NEVER TIRE OF LISTEning
thus please neVER STOP..

thy ever present humble servant
giving back as i got.
Posted by one under god, Friday, 14 March 2014 7:22:56 AM
UNDER THE KISS PRINCIPLE..spin doC..HAS GIVEN ME A FREE EVALUATION
[AN INSIGHT..IF YOU WILL..ON HOW..my other sylf sees the me im tryING TO be.]

eg..OUG, your are an unmitigated fraud of the celestial kind. Nothing about you is “real”. You are just a figment of your own imagination and that of the GOD to whom you pretend to subscribe.
Posted by spindoc, Thursday, 13 March 2014 8:54:02 PM>>..

yes i agree..im a figment..OF GODS IMAGINATION/AS modified..by mine own/as much as others expectations..

<<>.Hi Johan (OUG),

I was so impressed that you posted your deleted OLO hissy fits about me on your own blog. It almost sounds like you have adopted # 22 “Whenever the group is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".>>>

yeah..i know it sounds a bit vague
but in context..it dont sOUND MUCH CLEARER
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6282&page=0

SPINNER TRIED..to spin..some propaganda linkage..AND I CALLED HIS spin/FLUFF.
http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1194287619692450879#editor/target=post;postID=1119002319996037657;onPublishedMenu=allposts;onClosedMenu=allposts;postNum=1;src=postname

<<>.Your adoption of victimhood suits you well, nice to see you fitting in somewhere in the global social fabric.

So many on OLO have seen you as a passive, reasonable and non-vindictive poster for so long, and are now finally seeing you for what you really are.

It’s interesting to watch the transformation, or should I say “flushing out” of those who have not previously been challenged. You have survived for so long on pseudo-intellectual nonsense that it must have come as a great shock to be exposed for what you really are.>>

LETS BE HONEST..I ALWAYS SUSPECTED IT SO
[SUSPECTED IT..BECAUSE I DONT do fear/but yer..im afraid so
I HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE A WRITER WRITING TO PROPFESSIONAL QUALITY WRITERS[im not even writing..in channeling..off others thoughts]..YEP I KNOW WHAT I AM ART.

<<..You have buried the real YOU for so long under mountains of "SHOUTING, <<Pseudo/INTELLECTUAL>>..

[why would/they..force me to write/if nothing ever changes]

,<<[aBBoTT)bashing NON-sense,..DUCK/Sh*ng,{quasi-INTELLECTUAL},<< PRETEND/elite>> *.[unicorn/cHaSING],<<..NEAR/religious..(closer to god),>>

LETS BE FAIR SPINNER..I PUT DOWN/ALL POLITICIANS
EQUAL OPPERTuinity dis-pleaser...[teaser]..
2b ctd.
Posted by one under god, Friday, 14 March 2014 8:39:47 AM
never met a politition i didnt like..[in person]
but put em in a herd..i cant stand their enjoined treasons

party loyalists machine-men..make me sic..heir sub human..IN THEIR INHUMANITY..IM AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY..un-pleaser..[TEASER]..OF THOSE IN POWER...that think law is for moralization/control of kids fOR DRUG WARS ON KIDS ..WHILE Lunching/launching /mincing/munCHING with the INBRED/HYBRED elite..[THE true criminals]..POLICE/PROTECT..BEYOND the policing....AS being..WHAT THEY truely DESERVE

[dont forget stoner..<<>.HIGH/moral..[even closer to god]..ramparts,..link (infested)adopted OPINION**,>>

WHY SHOULDNT..I USE TRUE WRITERS.OWN WORDS
SO MANY CLEAR THINKERS SAID It all/long ago..better than we/EVER COULD BE.

<<..[CRITICAL/non-thinking],..<..appeal TO higher authority (even higher/THAN yours),>>

DONT KNOCK THE INSIGHTS OF WRITING DRUNKS..<< Platitude DRIVEN>>,** RETORIC//based**,..Social[ized],..free/THOUGHTLESSNESS, <<..mALiGNENT**, << Spin/ducking>>, OFF [the Planet],>>

WOW IM IMPRESSED..YOU CAN REALLY STRING the words together

<<..@ progressive/I’M always/ slash/Left@,
UNLESS! When I declare I’M ”right”, (only kidding), **I’m OK/really (except for the ODD, very ODD delusional,..but self declared ** hey, we all make MISTAKES**,..[KEEP up my medication..(purely personal use YOU understand),>>..

NO I USE/IT TO THE POINT..OF ABUSE..
EVERYTIME my guts/hurt..<<[* DON’T confront me I’M vulnerable]*,<< I’ve got GOD on my SIDE/SO watch out>>,

who dont have god..on theIR SIDE
THE WORld may haTE/US..BUT GOD WILL NEVER FORSAKE ANY/OF US..THis you must know.

<<..And don’t YOU know**..I CAN put..a SPELL on..(YOU).if you don’t watchOUT**.>>..at least your..spEll..would/be spelled right..I WISH/ OTHERS too..WOULD SEE THE SPELL..hidden in the joinders of words..but your a spindocter..you know how..important..to use/ab-use..the RIGHT WORD.

<<..On top of all this..your Mum was always on your side,..well supportive anyway,..well she always stood up for me,..well against the school..“bullies” at least,..well,/well,]well,...at least I was not the ONLY one my family picked on!....

yep..god/bless mothers/but recall..its our father..that gives us..to live...mothers..the gift that keeps on giving..dad..tHE GIFT OF SIMPLY LIVING.
Posted by one under god, Friday, 14 March 2014 8:47:19 AM
http://www.hcourt.gov.au/assets/cases/s8-2011/Haskins_AGWA.pdf A law of the Commonwealth or a State based on the Humbyl model is valid
subject to:
(a) in the case of the Commonwealth, there being a relevant head of power
under which the law is enacted and the law not offending Ch III or any
express or implied prohibition in the Constitution; and
(b) in the case of a State, the law not offending Ch III or any express or
implied prohibition in the Constitution and not being rendered
inoperative by reason of s.109.2
http://wikis.fu-berlin.de/download/attachments/22347866/McGarrity+Australia.pdf
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=bill+of+attainder+australia&ie
Posted by one under god, Friday, 14 March 2014 10:05:31 PM
IF YOU THINK YOUR CONFUSED AS TO WHO YOU ARE
THINK on how god feels..just him aone..figuring thINGS OUT
GOD TRUELLY IS ONE..IN Our aloneness..see we can find him SETTERNALY ALONE[EVER SANS PEER/never the equal with anyone]..WHY

HOW CAN HE KNOW HIMSELF?

and what mADE THAT FIRST LIFE IN THE DUST?
JUST ONE TEAR FROM OUR FATHER..after he saw..how he was created
upon thE DUST OF THOSE LIKE AS GODS THAT FATHERD HIM/via the pestulance/PETULANCE of the final war.

how to try to explain..we make god..then kill ourselves/TILL NOTHING REMAINS..BUT ONE GOD TEAR..THAT ACTS LIKE a seed that lets the next big bang begin..[A SIMPLE MATERIAL CHANGE OF STATE..and bang..here we are

THE DEEP../GOD LOOKING AT THIS deep TEAR FROM GOD.LYING/UPON,..magnifying..reflection into perfection a mirror where god seeS HIS OWN SOUL FORM Reflected

[the deep]..he then thinkS..he sees a glimmer
a wee spark..of LIFE.'REFLECTED UPON THAT WATER BUBBLE OF TEARS/
and ye LIFE LIVED EVER AFTER/JUST BY GODS AWARENESS..[of self]..WE LIve...AS he discovers his own nature.

look up the ingredients in teerS..[/plenty of Lipods..TO FORM A CELL MEMBRANE..IN A TEAR..VIA the inner charge aligning them into a membrane/via the opposing charge that allies THE LIPIDS INWARDS WITHIN

but the vision of the big bang only created the macro cell
[uni-verse]..how did god make the first living cell..on such a macro scale occur oN THE MICRO/LEVEL?...THAT TOOK 12..[Plus] one..and was a long term plan...

its a good thing..thE AFTER IiFE DONT
COUNT..IN DAys..but events/steps/changes..of state

iE DARKNESS..IS ONE STATE
THEN LIGHT..ENDS..THE DARKness

no life/is one state..[life then became..another DAY]
DAYS ARE PERIODS..BETWEEN CHANGES..not day days..[BETWIXT DAZe..but im waffling

please NAME NAMES..Who isnt imPORTANT..WHAT HAVE YOU GOT?
Put here cause of post limits..but also cause it suits better herE

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=16065&page=0
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 16 March 2014 8:58:27 AM
*\..*the WHAT TO do thread../*
4 when/tHE\POOP..HITS the fan.

GO NO FURTHER THAN YOUR NEAREST
PUBLIC Utility school..SHOP or HOME.
cook uP ALL MEAT..preserve in smoke salt whatever..FRozen stuff will melt..dehydrate/pickle..It SOMEHOW..BUT HERE IS THE CATCH 22..

WHEN THE POOP HITS THE fan..we didnt react..not in the least..
it was a blip/whEN WE DID THE SAME..things stayed the same.

THE SAME WONT CHANGE THe game
its time we added up the score/audited the banker/counted up the valueS OF THE PROMISES AND THE GILT/JUST LIkE THE BOOK oF LIFE/BUT ONLINE..STATE that you [the living being clAIM..AND ENTER ALL OUR ASSETS INTOP A BIG HUGE BOOK/THINK LIKE THE BRITISH BOOK..CIRCA 1200

when the plane go mpoof into all that 'gold'/that will vaporise who's been good or bad...IT MUST BE NUKE..yet can we vstand by and let the relitives bLOG US NOT TO BLOW EM UP[YOU SEE THE QUANDRY..DO WE REALLY NEED DEStroy the proof of GUIULT/BLAME SHAME ETC..OR JUST CHECK..WHO OWN WHAT..IN THIS REALLY 'VIRTUAL REALITY'..OF PERSONHOOD.

if living have claim..make it
IF IN DISPUTE THE BEST VALUE RESToration lease is given[no more than HALF OF ANY RESOURCE MAY BE TAKEN BY DISCOVERY/2 HALF GOES TO the locals/3rd HALF SHAre to education/health sevices etc..[IE 'GOVT'/AS A DUTY SERVICE/NOT CAPITAL GAIN
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 16 March 2014 2:02:45 PM
Dear Johan (OUG),

I certainly don't have the answers to the big
questions in life. I'm still on my own road to
discovery. But I have been incredibly lucky.
Everything is relative and everything has its own
story and of course everyone has obstacles to
overcome. They are our greatest teachers.
Each of us goes through transitions and transformations.
The important things is that we acknowledge them and
learn from them. I'm no pundit. I've only got my own
life-experiences to go on. To me every relationship is
a gift and what great gifts I've been given by each of the
people I have encountered on my journey through life.
They have helped shape me into the person I have become
and still hope to be.

The wonder of this life is that people,
even the most unexpected kind of people, can surprise you.
Posted by Foxy, Sunday, 16 March 2014 6:32:47 PM
Good evening to you ONE UNDER GOD...

Johan, you write some incredibly deep material, about the biggest questions of life, our existence and our relationship with God, for those who have a strong belief, in a greater more powerful being ?

Most of your writing I need to read several times, in order to get the full import of what you're saying. As I've said many times Johan, your level of intelligence must be immense, as evidenced by your complex thought processes, and the way you articulate your reasoning, and your complex associations with extraordinary issues ?

You have indicated previously, that you've had many confrontations with those in government, other authorities, the police and the like. As if it's you against them ? I can't begin to understand why Johan ? With your obvious grasp on issues, of people, and the law, any conflict should easily be avoided or defused, by a person as intelligent as you, and YOU ARE INTELLIGENT, make no mistake about that my friend !

Take care Johan.
Posted by o sung wu, Sunday, 16 March 2014 7:34:25 PM
I SUPPOSE I HAD HOPED TO CHANGE THINGS..and i see
only elected govt aS BEING fully capable..OF CHANGING GOVT FOR THE people/rather than entrenched elites..running THE TWO PARTY GLOBAL Colonization scam ..THAT NOW SEEKS A BIG NEW CASH FLOW ..THAT THEIR PREPARED TO HAVE US DIE FOR

i feel that when the SYSTEM COLLAPSES..THE GUILTY ONES WILL TRY To escape in THE CONFUSION..OF AN ARMAGEDDON..[THEY fully are prepared to LET GO THE NUkes and exect to emerge in a few years and iTS ALL FUXED/FORGOTTEN..TO START again

this time not educating us so much as training OUR GRANDKIDS FROM BURTH..TO EXPECT TO WORK FOR OUR lord/MASTERS..PAY RENT WHEN WE ARE TOLD/TO JUMP WHEN THey say jump[they have NEAR PERFECTED THE DOCILE DOSE MEDICATION/that finally solves the black dog thing[they give us a gmo modified virus that bleeds away the outer lawyer of our brain..and we become like forrest gump

please see how much deBT WE LOADED ON OUR KIDS
WE ESSENTIALLY LEND THEM THEIR Own compulsORY SUPER BSACCK TO NTHEM VIA CREDIT CARD/debt..so they steal their cash/lend it back too them at 16 PERCENT URSURY..AND BUILD THeir super/so scum like bill clinton can borrow it/steal IT..ITS A HUGE SUM OF CASH EACH WEEK GOIING TO ga,ble if this or thatr share price wil rise or fALL[NEVER OWNING A SINGLE SHARE/just betting if today the price of one goes up..or down

COMPULSORY Super IS A SUBSIDY..FOR BIg business/MAIN STREET
the entrenched elites holding thE REAL VALUES IN THEIR SECRET TRUST ACCOUNTS..OFTEN IN VAULTS the bankers looted long ago/blow the biggest one up..note how much reaL GOLD SIMPLY DISAPPEAR

thats why i DID THE WIKISEED..TO EMPOWER THE VATICAN BANK TO Underwrite monetry reform/back into true valued coin/underwritten by the seed from the tree of life[revelation 22;2..[i been informing govt..by doing what i do/MY LAST COURT APPEARANCE IS 6TH MAY
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 16 March 2014 8:20:42 PM
Hi ONE UNDER GOD...

If you wouldn't mind telling me, what is your scheduled Court appearance for the 6 May next, in connection with Johan ?
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 17 March 2014 2:26:51 PM
one thING LED TO ANOTHER

thEN I GOT ANGRY AT THE LAWS RE 'assosiation'..so put on mY bike jacket and walked artround brissie smoking joints..TRYING TO GET arrested..[to see if thay wanted to 'talk']..they didnt/want to play

THEN i saw 4 poliCe between the FORMER TREASURY BUiLDING [ON WARF ROAD]

and walked past theM SMOKING..THEN I SAW Another four on the bridge
so i sat down between them/smoking ALL BUT THE LAST ONE THEY BUSTED ME FOR..

ANYHOW THEY ARRESTED ME.. bruised me up..i reported it to desk Sargent[IGNORED]..REPORTED it to redlands hospital[ignored]
the police somehow lost my birth certificate..and two NUMBERED ichin divining straws..plus A STICK..OF LICORICE WOOD..[now to open a bank account/i find further injury..as to get a new birth certification /i need a license/but they suspended my license for lifE FOR NOT paying spers [CATCH 22]..WHY cant one govt agency verify im me[especially after THEIR LAXNESS LOST MY BIRTH EXTRACT.

so i will present the many blog posts as proof oF NOTICE
ALTHOUGH SADLY I HAVE LOST THE TAK WITH LEGAL AID..WHEN I 'FIRST APPEARED'//IT STILL WILL GIVE ME A CHANCE..YO Inform the judge of much high treason..go for DAMAGES..LOST BTIME[BY PREVIOUs notice i noticed two previous judges of my pay rate[one pound..eITHER IN ORIGONAL PRE FED RESE5VE note..or in gold as was constituted lawful tender..before the federal money system got stolen.

the thinking was the personal injURY COULD Force the judge to go a jury trial/but thats highly UNLIKELY..REGARDSLESS THE COURT APPEARANCE IS ONLY THE SET UP TO GO TO APPEAL[i will be asking the judge to ORDER I GET TRANSCRIPTS THIS time as dpp dont like how i rip the transcripT to bits..I DONT EXPECT ANYTHING BUT WASTING MORE OF MY time/but if there is a sepperation of powers/sworn to serve and protect hrh..thery musty listen..oR REVEAL THEMSELVES PARTY TO TREASON
Posted by one under god, Monday, 17 March 2014 3:15:06 PM
Hi again ONE UNDER GOD...

Johan, Johan, Johan, mate what on earth are you doing to yourself my friend ? You're far too smart to go around provoking some hapless coppers ? You know yourself, you may have a win in Court, but they'll be keeping an eye on you old man, and if you step out of line, well, you know what will happen next ?

Johan, you've got a lot of friends and supporters here on OLO and the Forum, don't get yourself busted otherwise it'll make it that much harder to speak with you if you're in the slammer ?

Please, just take it easy, and keep out of their way for awhile, eh ?

Take care Johan.
Posted by o sung wu, Monday, 17 March 2014 3:47:04 PM
i DO IT KNOWing the court cant help itself backING UP ITSELF
[OR Rather whatever the police prosecute SAYS]

I dont say it lightly..because i know THE Only..one with lawfull standing..in the court..is me[see stanDING IS AN OLD LAW TRADITION
the high court has ruled on it many times..TO HAVE standing you must be personally affected..[AND THE PROSECUTOR..isnt personally affected[nor representing anyone with proper lawful standing/thus has no right NOR LAWFUL REASON TO BE IN THE COURT/LET ALONE FORCE ME TO BE THERE VIA SIGNING A PROMISE TO 'APPEAR'..

[APPEAR THE PERSON/created by the state?]..thaTS NOT
ME..THE LIVING BEING FORCED TO 'APPEAR'..BUT the paper/person THE PERSON..[govt id]..created under 'the act'/thus can be bound by tHE ACT..[but all my id has expired../IM NOT ANY 'PERSON'..UNDER THE ACT

Read the act/ANY ACT..THEY ALL Read words to the affect..person/includes corporations/govt agencies [those seeking privilege/license warrant/permissions under the act;..

['INCLUDES' IS ONE OF THem funny words..tHAT WHEN USED LIMITS THAT INCLUDED..*TO THAT NAMED..[thus the laws..can..only apply tO PERSON/IE CORPERATIONS OR GOVT..CREATED UNDER THe act.[under one acT-UNDER THEM ALL.[BUT ITS NOT BY INFORMED CONCENT/THUS UNLAWFULL

yet viA THESE LIES THEY DECLARE WAR OM 30/40..THousand qld kids each year via illegal unlawful act..TO CLAIM POSSESSION OF A SUBSTANCE UNDER THE ACT..which is the onlY 'thinG..NOT CHEMICAL SUBSTANCE ON/under the schedule/UNDER THE ACT..NOT CHEMICal[like all the others/lol\but a living plant/made up of 5000 diffERENT COMPOUNDs..but essentially a plant/thus not a drug...[but by lie of inclusion/INTO THE SCHEDULE]

TO INCLUDE ONE IS TO Exclude all else..THEN WE COME TO THE ISSUE OF POSSESSION Of a joint[the tax dept has ruled consumables aRNT 'THINGS'..AND BESIDES possession can only apply TO THE LIVING CLAIMANT/CLAIMING POSSESSION..AND POSSESSION CAN ONLY PASS ON FROM ONE LIVING BEING TO ANOTHER.AND Custody..isnt possession..

AND THE FACT POLICE TOOK possession proves i never had possession..i only ever won one court CASE..AND I FULLY EXPECT TO KEEP Loosing..but also must keep trying..THE ONLY COMPENSATION IS THE RECORD ONLY RECORDS ITS WINS..IF I 'WIN'..IT SIMPLY NEVER HAppend/its not about winning/iTS ABOUT STANDING UP FOR THE LAW...IN A TIME OF TREASON
Posted by one under god, Monday, 17 March 2014 7:11:24 PM
ITS FUNNY REALLY..i just recall this day
http://www.layoutlocator.com/videos/Plantem-Funeral__lu5mGu_gy3c.html

i hadnt talked to anyone..for 5 years..and decided to attend the post xmass new age hippy thing at woodford/SUBSIDISED BY THE GOVT SO THEY CAN DIVIDE the hippie at at mardigrass/with a tree planting..at woodford..to divide the hippies/read druggies.

anyhow i heaqrd soimehow goerge was dead..so thought the time before georges funerl i would give to set up woodford...on getting there..i found i had to buy a season ticket..to get in /before the THING BEGAn/soi bought itexpECTING TO GET A FULL REFUND WHEN I LEFT THE DAY BEFORE GEORGES FUNERAL

DIDNT GET THE REFUND..BUT LEFT TO GO TO THE VIDIO EVENTS
BUT SOMEHOW NEVER GOT THERE..AS I ENDED UP BACK HOME ALONE
TILL NEW YEARS EVE..WHEN I PUT ON THE PLANTUM SHIRT AND WENT TO SMOKE A JOINT/WHILE UNDER HIS POSSESION.

ANYHOW..I SHOULD GO..HELP OUT MY MATES
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6g2MNhS4Jo#t=1555

BUT MAINLY MIKE/ELSBETH..LISA/.JONNIE BURRY PLANTUM
MIKE [HE IS THE ONE TYING THE COFFIN TO THE ROOF RACKS[First vidio

anyhow i rekon i need go to nimbin pre trial.day 6 th of may
wILL THE COURTS let me complain..or dare ask me to explain
this is the seed 4 peacxe..and the coat of arms court case all over again.

i know my mates will be there in spirit.
so many need be called as witness
but i builD IT..AND PEOPLE NEVER DO COME
I GOT A JUDGE WILLING TO LISTEN..AND WHO NEEDS BE HEARD
[DONT TELL ME]..TELL IT TO THE JUDGE[I DONT OWN THE SEEDS/THEY WERE COLLECTED INTO ,Y CLAWFULL COSTODY..FOR LIBERATIOIN INTO THE EARTH/I KNOW NOT WHO POSSESED THE POssesion [or rather abandoned posssesion//prior to me planting them/setting their spirits free

WHEN DID I GET P[OSSESION/IN The gound they belong to the ground
I SDUD NOT HARVEST I BURN them into ashes..[cremate them]..now which spirit didnt i get to set FREE?

i bet its plantums seed
it felt like i was under his possesion.
i couldnt go to his funeral..because his spirit had joined itself..to me..[george was a joc*key]..thats good enough to me/does the rider or the horse chose the course.]
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 23 March 2014 11:01:35 AM
EXTENSIVLY*KEY/WORD LINKED
http://www.examiner.com/article/2014-worldwide-wave-of-action-and-if-nothing-changes-4-of

The 2014 Worldwide Wave of Action (and here) begins ~April 4 on the anniversary of Martin King’s assassination by the US government (civil court trial verdict), with this operation completing ~July 4.

Purpose of this operation:

* Expose 1% oligarchs in the US and elsewhere as OBVIOUS criminals centering in war, money, and media (also in ~100 other crucial areas).
* Cause their surrender through arrests or Truth & Reconciliation.
* Initiate true freedom for all Earth’s inhabitants to explore ready breakthroughs in economics (links here) and technology, and discover what it is to be human without psychopathic criminals who joke about killing millions, harming billions, and looting trillions.

We’ve covered a list of potential actions, and an activist with 37 years’ experience advice for effectiveness and fun.

But what if our actions seemingly cause nothing to change? Then what?!

Key facts to consider seeming “failure” relative to stated purpose (ongoing) and/or objectives (specific measurable goals):

1. Actions don’t “fail;” they always produce tangible effects; often in unpredictable and uncontrollable pathways.
2. Your life experience shows you abundant evidence that human beings have limited power to cause intended outcomes; that is, Life almost always moves forward in ways that we didn’t exactly “want.”
3. Life experience also shows abundant evidence that humans have tremendous power over our own thoughts, words, and actions; that is, we’re extraordinarily creative.

Apparent conclusions from these facts:

1. Our actions will produce effects; part of the Life’s adventure is discovery what will be unleashed from unpredictable and unimaginable creativity.
2. Although human beings are free to act for outcomes, we can/should also surrender/relax in conclusion humanity seems far from management for this beautiful planet: we seem to be some kind of guest. Therefore, relax: Earth outcomes aren’t our job to manage.
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 23 March 2014 12:54:47 PM
3. Our personal creative power to act as we choose opens enticing opportunity to enjoy our unique, beautiful, and powerful self-expressions both as individuals and coming together in various teams. Ponder that, and have some fun :)

Importantly, take confidence that informed people will support our success. For just the one emergency issue of US unlawful and lie-begat wars, when people know and feel the truth, the sacrifices of all our families through two world wars will produce powerful and motivated allies among our family, friends, and neighbors:

* Current US wars are not even close to lawful. Two US treaties require that military armed attack is only lawful when another nation’s government attacks your nation first (or is an imminent threat). These treaties are crystal-clear in letter and intent.
* The US has a history of lying to begin unlawful Wars of Aggression. In fact, this is business as usual when the history is comprehensively and objectively examined.
* US “leaders” lie about the above easily-verified facts, then joke about killing millions. Their behavior is therefore best describes as “psychopathic” threat to world peace.
http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2014/03/22/timely-toons-killing-twitter-was-a-dumb-move-in-turkey/
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/03/22/putin-nwo/
http://www.veteransnewsnow.com/2014/03/22/404057-grant-f-smith-at-the-first-american-national-summit-reassessing-us-israel-relations/

http://www.bobtuskin.com/2014/03/22/paramilitary-police-cops-or-soldiers-americas-police-have-become-too-militarised/
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 23 March 2014 12:55:22 PM
congratulations on your new political post!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k67_imEHTPE
If you are reading this, it means that you have ascended to the highest levels of government, so it's really, really important that you don't do or say anything stupid, and screw things up for the rest of us.

The first thing to remember is that you are a figurehead, about as relevant to the direction of the state as a hood ornament is to the direction of a car -- but you are a very important distraction, the "smiling face" of the fist of power. So hold your nose, kiss the babies, and just think how good you would look on a stamp.

Now, before we go into your media responsibilities, you must understand the true history of political power, so you don't accidentally act on the naive idealism you are required to project to the general public.

The reality of political power is very simple: bad farmers own crops and livestock -- good farmers own human beings...
Posted by one under god, Monday, 24 March 2014 9:05:24 AM
http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=16166

its funny..i have missed al but maybe half an hour ALL TOGETHER
OF THE CURRENT GOVT'S..PARTY-MEntry debaits[parle-=meant]

its funny..im listening to the mouth from the south
the rIGHT HONORABLE BIG mouth himself..the sire alex jones nexus

DOING WHAT THE angry hisop/BISHOP never could do
http://rss.infowars.com/20140327_Thu_Alex.mp3

OK SO OUR 'speaker'..rarely speaks..but 99 times to get RID OF ALP/SO FAR this year..at the next sitting THE NEXT ONE WIL BE HER TON

SHE THEN WILL BECOME the dame of the ton
the silenced/speakers numb tongue

[i thinK MY GUIDES ARE SUGGESTING A STROKE/BUT I WOULDNT WISH IT ON ANY Speaker..is she a proper speaker..or A SNEAK SPEAKER..peeking a sneak..[SIRese- DE-SIRE PEaK'Er sneaker..dame speaker..SITTING ON THE STOoL shaped chair...

OR THE SPEAKERS SPEAKING BOX..SO MUCH SYmbology..and the list of homours..aint it great to get respect..why cant they give respect BACK ...*

,..&*etc..TO WHO GAVE THEM NAME PLUS FAME..PLUS RICHES..
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15257&page=38
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6292&page=0
Posted by one under god, Friday, 28 March 2014 9:53:30 AM
Creativity and Non-Conformity Now listed as a Mental Illness by Psychiatrists
http://readychimp.com/2014/03/27/creativity-and-non-conformity-now-listed-as-a-mental-illness-by-psychiatrists/
Now thanks to thought policing by the American Psychiatric Association the latest addition of the DSM-IV (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders) is setting up the dominoes for arbitrary diagnosis of any dissenting individuals.

listed as new mental illnesses are above-average creativity and cynicism. The manual goes on to identify a mental illness called “oppositional defiant disorder” or ODD. Defined as an “ongoing pattern of disobedient, hostile and defiant behavior,” symptoms include questioning authority, negativity, defiance, argumentativeness, and being easily annoyed.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/why-texas-is-booming-how-low-taxes-small-government-are-transforming-the-lone-star-state/

Slavery by consent
http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/slavery-by-consent-full-version/

The last portions are the best. We know most of this. But people who won't listen to us conspiracy theorists are easier to reach thru media because they've been indoctrinated to believe what the talking heads say.

I'm fond of http://undergrounddocumentaries.com particularly economy and banking.

http://undergrounddocumentaries.com/wage-crisis-americas-new-underclass/
http://www.themoneymasters.com/
http://rabble.ca/columnists/2014/03/why-fructose-sugar-makes-us-sick

http://investmentwatchblog.com/meanwhile-in-europe-obama-says-the-constitution-is-out-dated-international-law-is-supreme-united-nations/

http://investmentwatchblog.com/jay-jordan-warned-investors-of-financial-chaos-that-could-embroil-u-s-market-as-the-fed-tries-to-re-balance-its-unprecedented-3-5-trillion-balance-sheet/
the problem isn’t that Walmart revealed how poor its customers really are, it’s that Walmart revealed how poor U.S. shoppers really are.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/lauraheller/2014/03/28/walmart-just-revealed-how-poor-u-s-shoppers-are/?partner=yahootix

good news
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2014/03/27/Hospitals-Plot-End-Insurance-Companies
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 30 March 2014 5:13:54 PM
Since 1949./(when Nineteen/Eighty-Four was published)\..the word doublethink..has become synonymous...with relieving*..cognitive-dissonance..by ignoring/the contradiction..[between two..opposing views]..or even of/*deliberately..consciously..seeking to relieve a CONFLICT...of cognitive dissonance.

Some schools of psychotherapy..such as cognitive therapy..encourage people to alter..their own thoughts...as a way of treating different psycho-logically determined/to be...medication adaptive maladies.(see cognitive distortions).

Orwell's.."doublethink".is also credited with having inspired the commonly used term "doublespeak",.which itself does not appear in the book...

Comparisons have been made..between doublespeak and Orwell's descriptions...on political speech from his essays Politics and the English Language,.in which "unscrupulous politicians, advertisers, religionists,..and other doublespeakers.of whatever stripe continue to abuse language...for manipulative purposes".

According to the novel,[1984].doublethink is:

“To.thin to know..and..yet..to/not know,..to be..AWARE/conscious..of complete truthfulness..while telling carefully constructed lies,[OR OMISSION]..to hold simultaneously..two/OPPOSING-opinions..which WHEN SEEN TRULY/canceled EACH-OTHER out,..yet..knowing them to be contradictory..and.yet..believing in both of them,

further..to use..apparent/logic against..factual-logic,..[Ignoring apples..are.definitively,,not pears..].or even that apples come..in infinite shapes/sizes/tastes and textures..

[using SIMULATE/A SOUNDS LIKE..[BUT ISNT]..OR..OTHER/EXTREME JOINDER to repudiate..factual/damaging feared..or imagined..crisis of morality/KINDNESS/ETHICS..*while laying claim..to it,

..to believe that democracy..was possible
and that the Party..was the guardian of democracy,
to forget,..whatever it was necessary to forget,..then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed,..and then promptly to forget it again,

and above all,.to apply the same process..to the process..*itself DOTH UNTO fact...or even relativity–relevance..or possibility..[PROMISED whether feared..promised...EXPECTED..OR HOPED].

that was the ultimate subtlety; TO..consciously to induce unconsciousness,..and then,..at wilL of other/stimulation..once again, to become unconscious..of the factor of self hypnosis..[act]..inverse oF THAT you had just performed.

Even to understandthe word 'doublethink'
involved the use..of doublethink.

Earlier in the book,...doublethink is explained as being able to control your memories,..to be able to manually forget something,..then to forget about forgetting...[This is demonstrated by O'Brien,]..during the time when Winston Smith..is being tortured toward..the end of the book.

Newspeak..incorporates doublethink,..as it contains many words that create assumed associations...between contradictory meanings,..especially true...of fundamentally important words such/as good..and evil, right..and wrong,..yours and mine..truth...and falsehood,..and justice...and injustice.

In the case/of workers..at the Records Department..in the Ministry of Truth,*..doublethink means..being able to falsify public records,..and then believe*..in the new history..that they themselves have/just..re-written.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraconsistent_logic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Newspeak_words
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 2 April 2014 10:07:03 AM
http://rss.infowars.com/20140401_Tue_Alex.mp3
alex talks much about scape goating/method..etc
scape goating is the leader..leading from the front
to lead the mass//into things they wouldn't go/but by the thought is..*if he is..i will too...but the scape goat//lives to decieve the next lot..another day..[its an important life teaching]..yes they are 'safe'..but that dont mean..it wont happen for real..2u..too
http://www.theguardian.com/world/climate-consensus-97-per-cent/2014/jan/15/geo-al-gore-engineering-climate-disaster-instant-solutio
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 2 April 2014 10:40:27 AM
what do you do if what has been asked has become given
or presented as a believable reply affirmative

but we are hurting hugely your majesty
ITS FUNNY..HOW..folks know we live..in amazing times
like just a day ago..the queen of the common wealth/met with the pope
[7 th pope apparently..but the point is the father gave the ptince georges grandma..a lapis laxuri..orb..
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFDqqM_WMKfjx03n4Mecu03xAPewGwJ1n_dQHoa6n34KFPwQcmMuo4dFY

[and i been fact checking up on it]
what does the words say?
what is a sharp cross
it looks like malteaze/cross
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=+stone+orb+topped+with+a+sharp+cross

its has high..'sign'..signification..hrh may not know..
but doth phylum even know the meaning of the 3 coins.[orbs]?

anyhow/quote/link

<<>.For example, if we gaze on the Lapis Lazuli-orb of Gabriel, the Divine Messenger, a sacred oracle opens through the lineage of the wisdom traditions, and as though from God’s voice itself. This oracle moves us through the sands of time, to a far distant memory of the Atla Priests of Atlantis, through to the Ancient Egyptian Gods, then on to the Greek and Roman Gods and Goddesses. After a period of darkness, the line once more reappears through the light of Carl Jung’s extraordinary work, through the aspects of the 12 Archetypes he brought to our attention.

You will also see against the orb, a sacred sigil that contains, in geometric form, the essence of the Angel’s heart. Sigils are ancient mystical symbols that hold the force of an entity. In the second oracle the ANGEL HEART SIGULS, the Angels of Atlantis have given us powerful teaching about the heart as the seat of the soul.>>..

http://www.mindbodyspirit.co.uk/blog/the-angels-of-atlantis-stewart-pearce/

http://www.mindbodyspirit.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/AHS-Gabriel-708x1024.jpg

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/queen-gives-honey-to-pope-who-has-gift-for-prince-george-504197
Posted by one under god, Friday, 4 April 2014 6:34:02 PM
its funny..how
we get..so easy tricked..google chrome..just tricked me
anyhow..that/maybe unpicked now..[at least..im back/to..where i was before..my google chrome nightmare]..

but..as nuthin happens..by chance..

i noted a great picture
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ATHEISM/small_evolution.jpg
while/waiting for system restore/to restore.

previous to restoration session..[the last link i clicked on..was of course onscreen]..it was clicking on that link..that bought up..the survey question/from google>..[that brung up the google chrome page/with one option..sign in or zip/nuthin/nadda]

so i signed in..and got a pathetically...simplified ..;'page'
[lost everything and signing in..and all that rubbish..so system restore[re-delete/messenger]..while waiting for/restoration/found the gif

its anti religion/but..somehow..makes a lot of sense..[gave/con-text]

quote/from
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ATHEISM/inquisition.php

>>,,<<.. Quite a few people have asked why I put this page together. They argue that even if I am correct,..and that there are no gods, what can the harm..be in letting others believe in gods and goddesses.

My answer is..that I have no problem..with people believing what they want,..so long as their beliefs..are NOT used as an excuse to inflict harm upon others,..extract wealth from them,..enslave them,..or to justify wars...My problem is with organizations created solely to exploit myths..and beliefs for wealth..and commercial power...History proves that religion is a tool..of human enslavement.

Even the Bible..approves of slavery.

LEVITICUS 25:44-46

As for your male..and female slaves..whom you may have;
you may buy..male and female slaves..from among the nations..that are round you...You may also buy..from among the strangers who sojourn with you..and their families that are with you,..who have been born in your land;..and they may be..your property.

You may..bequeath them..to your sons
and after you,.to inherit..as a possession..forever;
you may..make slaves of them,..but over your brethren..the people of Israel..*you shall not rule,..one over the other,..with harshness.[please/note..they cant/even follow..their-own rules.]

and thus..many have used that thinking
to enslave us/rape pillage poison and plunder us
[but yet again/note..its not god doing these things..only the godless doing the unchristian things..[its not god/nor the prophets]..but the rubbish put into the texts..that somehow has been fixated into immoral abuses via some implied moral code

sieg-heil..i vill make you love me...[or else]

what meaNS..NOT MT BROTHERS KEEPER..ie..[keeping/them/us..IN LINE..[dependence/need]...keeping/us enslaved..to debt..signify to/you?]
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 5 April 2014 7:49:47 AM
is/there a war..against sex?
thats how they ended the peacenicks
gave aids..to the lovers..and they stopped loving
[my next lover could kill me..its a thrill kill pill.]

whats/left..but passion..to fight
but no mating right.

Its funny..i was watching..the tube..the other day
and to my surprise..i learned something..about sex.

trouble being..can we talk about sex..without calling names?

can i rip off the veil..of dissatisfaction?
reveal the bleeding obvious..remedy..for those claiming their man
cant..satisfy'..them..in fact hate s-x..[the guys is over s-xed]
he gets it so rarely..that he finished way too fast..

my point being we cant simply reveal the truth
the man/has built up his chi..gets there long before the guy who just gave off his chi/thus the wives of cheaters..get lots of time..and the whiners wanting only the occasional treat..feel they got cheated..but only cheated themselves

things are linked..i saw tv..saw the rejection..of the femail character/in children time..but can we even talk about it openly on line

i doubt it..but need test the thesus
im betting that satisfaction..as opposed to complaint..are linked[but fail to be able to put my finger on where the problem really lies[if nothing else im sharing a joke with a mate.

knowing it may or may/not go any further?

should sex be talked about
or do the scars cut to deep?
the name calling revealing too much?
[i often thought world peace/like the 70's..gets made real/only by woman loving/not judging/not competing..in fact govt only works/when its love is like the mothers love..but love goes both ways.

or not?

what other issues need that constant feed back loop?
too needy?..too greedy?...certainty..that hating it makes it go away?

who/knows?..who cares..war id great...more hate..is all we need?
hate/hate/hate..or mate/.mate/.mate?..love\love'..love?

or as doris day/would say
everybody..loves a lover
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 5 April 2014 9:09:40 AM
continued..FROM
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=16188&page=4

THE SECOND..THE BANK CLOSES HERE..its moved..[as..credit..to the next banker/..[money never sleeps]..cause if it goes to sleep/we see it was never really there..[its like i told HOWARD..IN 1996]

SO HIS/CURE WAS GO..24/7

..WE CANT..TAKE MONEY..OUT OF A SYSTEM
[TO EXPLAIN..SEE that we can bet..on the price..of shares going up or down..but all the shares are held[sorry licenced]..to the international HOUSE OF SETTLEMENTS[WHO ALSO DONT HOLD THE SHARES..[Because..they had to mortgage them ..to those who's credit bought them''

THIS ALLOWS US..[THEM]..IN ONE DAY..TO 'TRADE'[READ BET-ON]..5 TIMES ALL THE AMOUNT OF REAL GOLD..OR REAL Shares..that ever existed[in fact.,.i can bet on shares going up /and going down..them move the 'winning; bets into one file..and the losses into another[THAT I THEN INSURE/AGAINST LOSS..LOL..thus they made 'debt swops]..

iWE..made..your losses VALUE/BY..BUYING
[SORRY 'SWOPPING'..]..your..IRRECOVERABLE LOSS..[on paper]..
BY YOU..BUYING MY losses]..on paper..[in the books we traded
a dead loss..for another dead/loss/but its..PRESENTED AS an asset>

huh?
MINUS ONE trillion
swapped fOR I TRILLION loss..isnt gain..ITS FRAUD
Accounting fraud...plus treason..WAR COIN DEBASSEMENT..COLLUded mayhem..asset reduction..bombed into dust..these ego maniacs do high treason

<<This would mean trade..would still exist..but
the way it is done would change.>>

mate your super BOUGHT..THESE INSURED LOSSES
[The payout alone..will send ALL THE UNDERWRITERS BROKE
THE wikiseed WIKIGELD..UNDERWRITES THOSE LOSSES..no sending the neo rich broke..[YET AGAIN]..when the elite ALLOW THE LIFT BOY A REPEATED DEFEAT.

<<.. Hypothetically what services..would no longer be required?>>

LIARS SELLING DEBT
I WILL Give them value..to share with others
pay them..the same income[credit]/compensation..to spend their time..a new waY..[ON SAME ASSURED INCOME/PAY.

<<. A complex society..would still require..some non-productive services to function..such as health,.education,..ecurity.and a just system of law.>>

your trouble is REVEALED..YOUR MISSING..THE TRUE VALUE
IS SERVICE TO OTHER..those COMMON HEALERS..AND SUCH ARE GODS*[MOTHERS/LOVERS/SISTERS/BROTHERS/TEACHERS..Healers far/reacHERS]..all..gods..i TELL-YA.

WE DISRESPECT/THEIR TIRELESS SERVICE..Things only change..in that we will..study wellness/not sickness..our security..can only lie iN TRUTH..BY KNOWING

GOVT IS There for us..[As/mother
not disiplanarian/fatHER..to enable our true/skills..to shine..NOT..BRING..US INTO LIE.[LINE].

WE ARE..ALL STARS*..ENJOINED/MORTAL/LIVING Heirs..or the immortal/omnipresent..LIVING good[god]..the/thing..is
the servant..or the served..the better being..being served..is god..[all-gOOD].?

ITS time...we all got better..than we deserve.

What say you?
lets/not..spilt-HAIRS..YET AGAIN.
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 6 April 2014 9:56:41 AM
reply/to\What/say..you?
Posted..by Producer,.Sunday,..6 April/2014..10:16:04..AM
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6323&page=0

<<..OUG/it..will take/you,,out..of your..comfort-zone,..but..again I ask.

<<..Although totally..impractical..EDITED..what/would happen
if..we took money..out of..the global system.>>

we barter..equal/values
I SWAP MY BAIL..OF WOOL/FLAX[PRODUCTIVITY]..FOR YOUR/SUIT..[PRODUCTIVITY]

[BUT YES..BARTER ISNt taxable...[but..we dont need..EITHER..MONEY/OR\tax..govt simply issues it..in coin..
OR..AS CREDIT..in coin..as when required.,.[by..govt-barters..if need be..[govt..can value/monetize anything..

we need govt..not money

<,..This would.mean trade..would still exist.but..the way it is done would change..."">>..not/at\all

i fail/to see what changes..my bank/cuts a check..to pay..your bank your credit..or visa versa..[trade only]..needs the means of assigning..the value..to..where the..rightful-holder..intends it to be

<<.Hypothetically..what services..would no longer/be required?>>

i told you..clumsily..but..regardless..of 'job'..your income continues
your new\job..will be to..find a way..to pay/your own way../b[on your own skillsy..our talents..]

to repeat..your income..continues
[paid in cash/by attending,..the..local/school-course
that sets up.you to exploit ..your life's gifts..[not grifting/nor thieving nor deceiving]..learning.

you..go back..to school..to learn..your new life-skills
on..the same pay..[ony]..the..'job'/work'place..goes away..but not your income

your/only..job/duty..is to work..towards being/the best you.you can be-come..[all of us/everyone]

thieves/insurance/debt collectors..parking inspectors all get full pay
only their job description..has gone away..[who ever whatever][..if you play..we pay..earn as you learn..or learn as you earn]..but..govt..helping..you doing it your way

not..by/hurting other

<<.. A complex society..would still require..some non-productive services to function>>

if its not..PRODUCTIVE
IS THAT..UNPRODUCTIVE/keep bust activity..
..WHAT YOU WISH..YOUR LIFE..TO BE?

AS I SAID PREVIOUSLY..THOSE/SUCH AS SERVE..all..OUR WELL BEING
HAVE heard..A HIGHER CALL..\TO SERVE/..THEY MUST GET FAR MORE..
[BE ACCORDED THE RESPECT..DUE TO/ANY GOOD FAITHFUL TRUE SERVANT/HERO..answering a living cry/call]

THOSE OF HIGH-CALLING..such as health,REPAIR RESTORATION Crafting
entertaining..ASSEVERATING CONSTERNATING..HELPING education,...minding cleaning/feeding..nursing PROVIDING FOOD/HOUSING BODY security and a just system of law...UNDER a govt to serve the living..not the dead..by healing asp all injury and hurt..[for extra honors]

or cause healing..other..heals ourselves..too..
and the healing/feeling mate..it feels great

Don’t forget there is no..recognition of false-money
in this hypo-theatrical world...just all of us being the all stars
paid to watch and reveal the servants..deserving OF THEIR fame/not the thieves honorarium thieves..it has to end

re/prince george..
[our kids]..must be taught to serve/with honor
and to serve only the deserving...NOT THE SELF SERVING.
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 6 April 2014 11:03:46 AM
HE SAID
I WILL MAKE YOU A FISSURE..OF MEN
http://whatreallyhappened.com/podcasts/hourtitle2.m3u

WHAT THEN?
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 8 April 2014 1:06:33 PM
When we connect to the earth with bare skin, it re-stabilizes electric fields in our own bodies, re-setting our entire body from an electric point of view – helping our brains to communication between cells.

A balanced electromagnetic charge is essential.
http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/04/07/co-evolution-bees-flowers-electric-symbiosis-interrupted-pesticide-chemicals/

“Although astrocytes have been considered to be supportive, rather than transmissive, in the adult nervous system, recent studies have challenged this assumption by demonstrating that astrocytes possess functional neurotransmitter receptors. Astrocytes are now shown to directly modulate the free cytosolic calcium, and hence transmission characteristics, of neighboring neurons. When a focal electric field potential was applied to single astrocytes in mixed cultures of rat forebrain astrocytes and neurons, a prompt elevation of calcium occurred in the target cell. This in turn triggered a wave of calcium increase, which propagated from astrocyte to astrocyte. Neurons resting on these astrocytes responded with large increases in their concentration of cytosolic calcium.”

When biotech messes with the chemical structure of flowers, it confuses bees, and this may be another reason the pollinators are all dying off. Our bodies are no different. When we ingest herbicides and pesticides to great degree, they interfere with our electrical-chemical signals and ruin our health.

Consider this article which details what happens to the central nervous system including the brain with prolonged exposure to organophosphates. Essentially, it leads to neuro-degeneration caused by an enzyme that acts on acetylcholine neurotransmitters, resulting in ADHD and Gulf War Syndrome, to name a few outcomes.

We are next in line for our ‘wires’ to be crossed from pesticide and herbicide use, and the killing off of bees and flowers is a clear sign that nature is being stressed to its limits. The subtlety of an electric universe should not be overlooked, and Mother Nature is wise beyond any multi-national corporation. It’s time we pay more attention.
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 9 April 2014 2:25:48 PM
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=benificial+use+in+law

a very sparse wiki/posted in full

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Beneficial use is a legal term describing a person's right to enjoy the benefits of specific property, especially a view or access to light, air, or water, even though title to that property is held by another person. [1] This may also be termed "beneficial enjoyment". Black's Law Dictionary (2nd Pocket ed. 2001 pg. 236.

Compare this with a "beneficial interest", where a beneficiary has an interest in a thing ("res" Res (disambiguation)) (such as a trust or estate) but does not own the underlying property. Black's Law Dictionary (2nd Pocket ed. 2001 pg. 64. This usually entitles the beneficiary to some of the income from the underlying property.

Also, compare this to beneficial owner where specific property rights ("use and title") in equity belong to a person even though legal title of the property belongs to another person. Black's Law Dictionary (2nd Pocket ed. 2001 pg. 508. For example companies often hold stocks or bank funds in their name for the benefit of a person.
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 10 April 2014 11:19:12 AM
http://biblehub.com/ephesians/2-14.htm

One in Christ…13...But now...as one
in the materialistic embodiment..of Christ/Jesus
you who formerly were far off..have been brought near by the humane blood of Christ. 14...For He Himself is our peace,..[by his works]..who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall,.15..*

by abolishing..[in His flesh]..the enmity, which is the Law of commandments..contained in ordinances,..so that in Himself He might make the two...into one/new man,..thus establishing peace,
http://rss.infowars.com/20140410_Thu_Alex.mp3

For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier,..the dividing wall of hostility,

http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/index.php?title=Soul
Each soul a beautiful little nuclear reactor.
Put 'em together, you have the sun.
Posted by one under god, Friday, 11 April 2014 11:55:46 AM
CY-CLONE..IT'A..IS CROSSING
cape flattery..TO CARD-WELL..AND
EXTENDING IN LAND..with wind..230 KM/HR..NEAR THE CORE

it seemed funny ..at the time
THE WINDS ARE PICKING UP..[MUST BE THE FLATTERY]

PLAYING..THE JOKER CARD

the Fool is usually depicted as a beggar or a vagabond...the Fool wears ragged clothes..and stockings without shoes,..and carries a baxkpack on his back..He has what appear to be feathers in his hair.

His unruly beard..and feathers may relate to
the tradition of the wood rosery or wild man of the rosie.

Another early Italian image that relates to the tradition is the first (and lowest) of the series of prints containing images of social roles, allegorical figures, and classical deities begins with "Misero", a depiction of a sheppard/beggar leaning on a broken staff.[2]

A similar image is the fool (German: Narr) is depicted as a barefoot man in robes, apparently with bells on his RUKKSAC, playing a pipe.[3]

The Tarot similarly depict a bearded person wearing what may be a jester's hat; he always carries a bundle of his belongings on a stick slung over his back. He appears to be getting chased away by an animal, either a dog or a cat. The animal has torn his pants.[4]

In the decks made for cartomancy, the Fool is shown as a young man, walking unknowingly toward the brink of a precipice...he is also portrayed as having with him a small dog. The Fool holds a rose in one hand and in the other a small bundle of possessions.INCLuding the golden HORN.

In French suited tarot decks that do not use the traditional emblematic images of Italian suited decks for the suit of trumps, the Fool is typically made up as a jester or bard, reminiscent of the joker in a deck of playing cards....ASSIGNED THE FREEDOM..OF THE FOR-REST/FALLOW LAND..by the head of the stag...
Posted by one under god, Friday, 11 April 2014 10:28:14 PM
http://www.sleepbot.com/morgan/images/card/drama.gif
http://www.sleepbot.com/morgan/images/card/akashic.gif
http://www.sleepbot.com/morgan/images/card/george.gif
http://www.sleepbot.com/morgan/images/card/drama.gif
http://www.sleepbot.com/morgan/images/card/ignore.gif

SO I ASKED..
THE ALCHEMIST..said speak/ASK
http://www.sun-angel.com/alchemist/a.cgi
it said what to keep in mind..[idea]
http://www.sun-angel.com/alchemist/images/airs04.gif
next stage of process..[mind]
http://www.sun-angel.com/alchemist/images/earths08.gif
what action to take
http://www.sun-angel.com/alchemist/images/fires05.gif
emotions encountered
http://www.sun-angel.com/alchemist/images/waters01.gif

the DREAM/drop.. FALL
http://www.dreampower.com/scripts/tarot.cgi

which buttons to push
Click on tarot images to read description of meanings of cards.
Position 1: The Teller - The Story is about.
http://www.dreampower.com/ht/raptor.html
Position 2: The Gate - The way ahead is opened or closed by.
http://www.dreampower.com/ht/water7.html

Position 3: The Stone - Land or body.
http://www.dreampower.com/ht/qancestors.html
Position 4: The Table - What feeds the person or situation.
http://www.dreampower.com/ht/earthace.html
Position 5: The Sleeper - Dreams, wishes, or sleep.

Position 6: The Choir - What is difficult in home, family, or tribe.
Position 7: The Tangler - What is held back, suppressed.
Position 8: The Opener - What is to be cut away.
Position 9: The Pearl - Central energy.
Position 10: The Stairway - Way out for central energy and deeper powers.
Position 11: The Raptor - Deep male and male organs.
Position 12: The Maiden - Deep female and female organs.
Position 13: The Maker - Work or Goddess working on a person.
Position 14: The Maze - Long term patterns in life.
Position 15: The Whirlpool - New patterns in life.
Position 16: The Observatory - Change of understanding.
Position 17: The Knower - Self knowledge.
Position 18: The Void - What is coming.
Position 19: Arousal - What caused the situation.
Position 20: Becoming - Inner work or contact coming into life.
Position 21: Conjunction - Deepest part of the person's life and body.
Position 22: Emerging - Retrospective wisdom from relationships and relating to humanity.

http://www.llewellyn.com/tarot_reading.php
Posted by one under god, Friday, 11 April 2014 10:55:15 PM
lol cant reply 8 hours/by then i will have forgotten
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=16166&page=0
george said..<<I once asked a theologian where came the female complement to the “male” God in Judaism, and I was given two examples: Israel is His “daughter”, and the Spirit of God (ruach Jahweh?) is of female gender in Hebrew.>>

its just a few words..but of huge import..but clearly its not even a question..apart from having the right name..so lets go the search.

Showing results/for ruach Yahweh
Search instead.for ruach Jahweh

Hebrew Roots/Trinity/Holy Spirit - Wikibooks,

The divine designation also apparently has
an intensifying function in a few..passages:..ruach elohim (Gen 1:2) and ruach yhwh (Isa 59:19)” (Theologica/Lexicon ...

Isaiah 11:2 NOG - The Ruach Yahweh will rest on him—the Ruach of wisdom and understanding,..the Ruach of advice and power,.the Ruach of knowledge/of Yahweh.

Ruach haKodesh Of YAHWEH in YAHSHUA - Yahweh's Sword

The Ruach haKodesh the comforter of YAHWEH
which will lead and guide in all/truth and is the most important and precious part..of YAHWEH that HE has given ...

Ruach Yahweh..on/the....breath/of..god

Ruach Yahweh..My spirit..wants to dance.
my wings..take flight and soar...I want to/cast myself upon the winds...and glide..the breath of God...Up and up,..in a spiral...

The Ruach HaKodesh: Him Or Her? - YAHWEH & YAHSHUA ...
www.joyintheworld.info/teachings/ruachkodesh.html

Ever wondered..just what Ruach HaKodesh,..the set apart spirit..really is? Because..the Heavenly Father..is depicted throughout Scripture..as masculine,..it is...[the being/by which i am..reveals all being...being..all being][think/like a hologram]

RUACH (Hebrew,meaning spirit)..Who Is The I Am?
whoistheiam.wordpress.com/2011/11/.../ruach-hebrew-meaning-spirit/

Since life begins with breath,.the word Ruach conveys the idea of entry..into..the 'Lord's/Spirit'..(Ruach Yahweh),..and 'the Spirit of God'..(Ruach Elohim)...which enters..in.

"Please explain your understanding of the Holy Spirit" -Yahweh's...
www.yrm.org/holy_spirit_doctrine_qa.htm

The Holy Spirit..in an extension of Yahweh's power
and not..the third person of..THE SON...Note the definition of the word ruach..(Heb.for "spirit"):.."The basic meaning o..[search/will reveal].
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=ruach+Jahweh&
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 12 April 2014 8:59:18 AM
first in the search[hOW MUCH THIS COST?]
THEN DONT UPLOAD WHen cookies refused

TAKE COMMERCE OUT OF SCIENCE

http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg21228402.300-banishing-consciousness-the-mystery-of-anaesthesia.html

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=+anaesthetics.conciousness

its bad enough they watch every search/getting a lot of free sorting of suFFF DONE FOR FREE/but if you might actually freaking get some where THERE IS THE EXCLUSIVE MONEYED ELITES HoldinG EXCLUSIVE capitalist franchise

i spit on your commerce

NOW YOU MAY NEVER KNOW..EVEN THOUGH YOU MAY Presume to know
/YOUR PARANOID GREED..planted and killed the seed
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 15 April 2014 6:52:18 AM
A HISTORIC MOMENT IN TIME
http://21stcenturywire.com/2014/04/14/exclusive-new-images-of-blm-warzone-expose-feds-military-fiasco-in-nevada/

IT PREVENTED THE MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX..TAKING RIGHTS AWAY
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cdb_1397505197

commercialization OF POLICING TO LOOT PLUNDER..JUST to make solar with carbon credits..and do POLITICAL DEALS WITH RELATIVES OF POLITICIZATION Playing wiTH MILITARIZED PO LICE

IF YOu dont know..ITS TIME YOU CAUGHT UP
THIS MAY HAVE PREVENTED WWW3

http://rss.infowars.com/20140414_Mon_Alex.mp3
http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/news/white-house-confirms-cia-director-visited-ukraine-over-weekend

http://investmentwatchblog.com/road-to-ww3-russia-tells-west-to-get-ukrainian-allies-under-control-as-crisis-deepens/

http://xrepublic.tv/node/8382

http://12160.info/video/live-stream-blm-standoff-with-cliven-bundy-nevada-ranch

http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/jfk-assassination-still-lying-us/
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 15 April 2014 7:45:13 AM
Reject the Lies of the Secret Police
http://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/reject-lies-secret-police/

It’s SOP for top secret agents working on “sensitive” blacks ops who are murdered to be officially listed for the public as victims of accidents or suicides. If the deaths get no media attention, the black ops agencies say nothing and the death is unreported, unnoticed by the public, which is what the black ops immensely prefer.

This is obviouS$$$

seaL TEAM SIX WAS MURDED
VETS 20 PER DAY SUICIDE??..or bumped off as they stop taking the mind control

http://rinf.com/alt-news/latest-news/police-state-measures-intensified-run-2014-boston-marathon/

ITS FRUITS
http://www.activistpost.com/2014/04/longboarders-swerve-and-crash-to-avoid.html

http://www.policymic.com/articles/87383/3-months-later-here-s-what-denver-looks-like-since-legalizing-marijuana

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/news/ukraine-crisis-us-plot-launch-nuclear-war-russia

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/news/french-scientists-weve-lost-sars-virus-vials

http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/news/germany-shuts-scheme-young-unemployed-because-overwhelming-demand

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH
http://whatreallyhappened.com/node
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 15 April 2014 8:01:56 AM
ODE TO THE GOOD KING GEORGE..LONG MAy be reign

let me say again
long may be reign
the sooner he begin..the longer it be

god bless those wgo see the trUTH AND SET US FREE

WE ARE UNDER TERNS OF BANKRUPTCY..SEE
BVUT..WHATS IT CAlled..the king in wasiting..to cpome of age to sacceot his RIGHTFULLL INHERITANCe

is to give us all our fathers inheritages
THE YOUNGEST christ-incarnate..POPE?
doth not the BIBLE..say woman/..THAT children..shall lead us?

cannot the union..of the COMMONWEALTH-church/
AND THE..head-/*OF*\=STATE..under the head of innocence/
AND PURITY..OF..CHILD FORGIVENESS/LOGIC..guided by his babe peers?

sorry..iM SEEING A VISION..forming..the ultimate question..
what should..a FUTURE COMMON-Wealth/POPE..BE TAUGHT..?..BY WHO.?

what by who..of the *OTHER sacred HOLY TEXTS..underpinning the totality..of our common-wealth's spiritual BELIEFS..?

RECALL...HIS GRANDDAD/Philip..s a god

q;..what reading would you suggest our future pope read
before he becomes our common/wealth KING?

Thinking king
not thin-king?

WHAT THINGS.must a present day..[future]..king know?
WHAT Are..the present DAY RULERS..IGNORANT OF OR IGNORING?

[looks like my computer issues/just keEp growing.but really*
what truths certainties must a good king George ..be knowing.?

what SEEDS..TO AVOID SOWING?
tares weeds wheat GROWING?

IM Serious..what present..do you bring..?
to put before our newborn new age new ways of THINKING..baby-KING..?
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 16 April 2014 9:24:57 AM
UPDATE COURT CASE

SEED for peace

Unfortunately we are unable to post out briefs of evidence. You will need to come to our office and sign for it to say that you have received it. This is our policy and is for all defendants and I am unaware of any Queensland Police Service Prosecution Offices that post out criminal briefs of evidence. If you do not have photo id then we are able to check your photo on the computer to see it matches the person collecting the brief.

If you need your birth certificate and it was taken by police, you will need to contact the arresting officer who is Senior Constable Alana Johnson who is currently in the Water Police Unit and can be reached on 3895 0333.

When you collect your brief of evidence, you can view the evidence and contact this office if you believe there is any other material outstanding that relates to the drugs charge that relates to this Court date.

The Police Officer who first arrested you is required to be in Court and will be there on the day.

If you require doctor statements that form part of your defence or if you are going to make complaints about police assaulting you, you will need to contact them yourself and arrange for that. Police are only required to collect evidence to prove the case the Queensland Police Service has charged you with.

If you believe you have been mistreated by any police officers, please feel free to contact any police station either in writing, by phone or by attending the station. If you think you will not be treated fairly about any complaint you make, you are free to contact the Crime and Misconduct Commission, which is entirely independent of the Queensland Police Service.
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 16 April 2014 2:24:15 PM
dear mr nice guy
i got no id
I GOT NO PHONE..SO TELLing me to ring any one is clearly an impossability

i will see you IN COURT
PLEASE BRING MY BIRTH CERTIFICATE
\YOU KNOW WHERE I WAS BORN/YOU KNOW..I had it stolen/by the same fools
nbowq still playiNG GAMES

IM TELLING YOU NOW
UNDER FAIR NOTICE..I WILL BE PRESENTING THIS INTO COURT
THE REASON..

I WILL BE teling the judhe we couldnt sETTLE THIS DISPUTE
I WILL BE SASKING FOR A JURY DUE TO THE CRIMINAL ASsult
but regardless we BOTH TURN UP in court see you there

iTS EASY FOR YOU TO HAVE EITHER MY BIRTh certtyificate..there
or a replacement..however you do it..it will be added to the costs..I
WILL BE CLAIMING

IE ONE POUND PER HOUR..IS WHAT I HAVE NOTICED THE COURTS AT MY LAT
THREE HEARIINGS[THIS CASE Will be going to appeal..IM LOOKING FORWARD
TO TALKING VIA A JUDGE[IF NOT A JURY]..

I WILL BE CALLING WITNESS..
but i have said all that publicly..BY NOTICE ON MY BLOG
WHERE THE POLICE WERE FORWARNED..OF MY APPEarance

Anyhow as previously advised I CHARGE BY THE HOUR
THESE EMAILS HAVE ADDED ONE POUND TO THE BILL

JUST SOWE ARE CLEAR HERE..IS THE bill so far
new years eve..4 HOURS..ARREST TIME= 4 pounds
the FIRST couRT APPEARANCE WAS 6 HOUR=12 POUNDS
THE second appearanCE COST ME 5 HOURS=10 POUNDS

PLUS BUSS FAIR I BORROWED ON A CREDIT CARD/AT 12 Percent intrest-30
FOR FARES[O WAS SO AMNGY I NEAR HAD A HEART ATTTACj art THE TIME SO
WASNT CHARGED EXTRA TO GET HOME

SO THERE FOR MY DASMAGES[WITHOUT ADDING IN THE spirit cost..or the
birth cetifiicate/replavement/new licence etc [what 50 BUCKS?]

SO FAR IM AFter 100 pounds cost
lets put it before the judge>..we will see if sepperation of powers is
the delusion

tegardless i dont expect settlement/i waNT HIGHEST COURT..AND THE DRUG WAR over.
preferably before we hit court..iF NOT DAMAGES KEEP BUILDING

WE HAD OUR NEGOTIATION
I MADE OFFer..you refused..see yoU IN COURT.
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 16 April 2014 2:25:37 PM
individual/residual/quote..<<.<<..how many homeless
are homeless..because they simply do not..like any discipline>>

most of the ones..i met
they want nuthing..AT/ALL..from govt!
ESPECIALLY/NOT..THE POLICING REVENUE 'SERVICE'

THEY/resent..having to sign/APPLY/BERG/SWEAR/LIES\TRUE

ie..self incriminate..CONFESS ALL../ON\paper into,,UNILATERAL/EXPLOITATIVE-contract

see the ones/who signed..YOU....app-lied..to get the dole
[see our founding documents..SORT OF PROVIDE A PENSION/DUTY OF CARE FOR BARSTARDS/..IE/A LEGAL-person\under the protection..of an act/an act/OF THE QUEEN..BUT..ITs a conditional offer/that gives permissions to/DO..that other wise..unlawfull[FOR ONE/UNDER\..THE ACT..TO DOto do

ie...*if in life..its not allowed/
on paper.[by begging/SPECIAL-APPLICATION[Applied means beg]..a beggar gets.for that he begs/FOR..A CONTRACTED/BOUND SLAVE.

ie BOUND-UP..IN PAPER/CON-TRACTS..BY/WHICH
you createD..\a legal person/..on paper/ITS\..under the act

<<./pulling their/own weight ?>>

yes..*they take nothing..from no..one
of course..some prefer to openly beg..others not
but..the little..they dont goT..thEy didnt take..from you

<<>..I'm not denying/that there are genuine cases ...f people getting a rough trot..but out of those 100000..my guess is no more than 2-5% could be..considered genuine.>>

yes condemn..the 100,000
because 20..doing the wrong thing?

THE MESSIAH CALLS/DECREES*
by this new law/..lets lock up all public servants
all cops all judges all doctors all..nurses all kids..[no hang on they all got lawyers//but not the kids

ok you..GODLESS/ELITES..can bust and criminalize the kids
but not&..the bankers govt or no other big to big to fail
well its time they were let fail..
http://rss.infowars.com/20140418_Fri_Alex.mp3

before they make..us all homeless..knock us off
with disease/poiso..in the water over night/long slow kill..how many could that kill ya dill

or what/if..it up/too 18 days
regardlessthe clocks ticking

tic tok
yet..we still attack /police...only the little guy
or bail out..the top/to big to fail..

KEY*..in the top-down system..the value
allwaus..comes from the base...ya killing/the base..[FEET/OF CLAY*\END/*THE DELAY]

<<..manage their/welfare for them.>>...DO..ELITES/FIRST*
<<Hasbeen,..you hit the nail..on the head...>>

YES..to/ye..FROM THE TOP DOWN
YOU CLAIM.YOU OWN IT...time/to...PROVE IT..
TILL THEN..YOUR/were..ALL ON THE ONE SAME Dole../everyone..

un-till the paper/work\..gets properly done

see that those.in the know/
have BEEN/thinking..that..HE..thinks..they* got it all

well now comes..the auditor/to begin..the cleanup

oops you/have to finish..writing the new law
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 20 April 2014 10:02:20 AM
or simply..do it here
and/or..here
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6316&page=0

based wages is/at..double time/pay rate/for base-worker..and top/echalon/bosses..accountants/sgt above..need not turn up.for work
but..stay Close..to your phone..

when told/your cleared..you too..go to work/or school/for double ya pay

so.we all begin...start anew..equal/the same
sortout..our the game chips..and let the chips fall where they lay/

now whats a fair/income for all>.
.HOW MUCH WILL YOU NEED.BEFORE YOU PROVE..YOU OWN.PROTECT/IT RIGHTFULLY?

<<>.Welfare IS A GIFT>>

NO ONE..shoul/dNEED BEG FOR

<<..and should be quarantined...and provided
via a special debit card.whereby selected items/purchases simply can't be made.>>
?
WHICH ONES>?..one/rule fits us all.
RECALL.THE Inventor OF THE GUILLOTINE...BUILT THE MACHINE

WHATS GOOD..FOR THE GOOSE..BEING GOOSED
IS GOOD..FOR THE BETTER THAN THEEE GANDER?

,,<<customers who presented a salvos voucher for meat,>>
SEE HOW..YOUR..meager..RICHEs..even..CAME FROM THE..poor/BASE?

<<..yet had a slab of beer.and smokes in their trolley.>>
they paid tripple sinners-tax on..

lest we forget..had they not..to pay..FOR YA MATES/BAILOUTS
AND ya stinking sin taxes/they could have bought..better cuts of real meat..[all butchers cheat]

<<..Now before anyone gets..on the.'it's not fair to decent people ' band wagon,..let me tell you,..decent people who receive welfare assistance,..[BAILING-OUT]..appreciate it

<<>.and respect..the fact that a tax payer..has gone to work to provide it,.because after all,.it's only fair that the payee receives value for..their contribution.>>..AND WE CHECK/IT WAS COSHA

TUBBERS/You writing.the new law
please make sure..you can live by it?

<<>.At the end of the day,.when stupid governments..[PUBLIC/SIR-VICES]..raise the age of dependence..on parents,..the kids get kicked out of home earlier.>>

don't bet on it/..we will be using empty houses/Flats
unclaimed/mansions../but\..rebuilding homes schools/public service/first

<<..Now.they are wanting to make it.even harder
for these youth..[to]..find work with their lowering...of the adult wage age..>>..youth claims/to great wastage

i rekon..the money traitors/bonus/sceme
and sports players/gamblers and ash/inverters..

<<getting over paid..Just plain inco>>

GETTING..[PAID TOO MUCH
IS INCONVENIENT/BUT BETTER TO ERR ON THE WILD SIDE/
and..as the wikiseed god credit card..is paying/double the dole..[it takes-in]..lets hope/that begins the hyper inflation/from a fair base/

preemptive..to consuming..for/top-*up
but in the end..takes back/FAIR/EQUAL/SHARE..OF gods Inheritance..AS ONE..Commonwealth....one nation...under god..not govt/2-party/tr-act.

backup thread?
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6316&page=7

http://rss.infowars.com/20140418_Fri_Alex.mp3
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 20 April 2014 10:24:31 AM
Every Nation..Was Sent A Messenger.....
this includes..hereby..the cyber ream

Soon will We show them..our Signs in the..(furthest/cyber)..regions (of the earth),..and in..light/of.their own souls,..until it becomes manifest to them..that this is the Truth.

Is it not enough..that thy Lord doth witness..all things?
exp[erience..everything.of every life.he alone SUSTAINS..TO LIVE (Qur'ân 41:53)

It is an Is-lamB*ic..viewpoint..that
every nation/REALM/SPHERE/RACE/CREED..was sent a Messenger..for their guidance...The important matter..was the concept of Tawheed i.e., in oneness of Allah...[AS-ALL/IN/WITH..FOR ALL].

The secondary matter.was Shariah[GUIDED GOVERNANCE..OVER THE FASTHERS TRUSTS]..which kept changing..from tribe.to tribe a..nd nation to nation.

Allah,[AS OPPOSED TO GOD/SUN]..the most high.HOLY SPIRIT,..alone knows..what is good..for His creation...[AS..HE IS..ALL/CREATION]..As it is mentioned..in the Qur'ân:

And..for every Ummah..(a community/or a nation),..there is a Messenger;..when their Messenger comes,..the matter..*will be judged between..them with justice,..and they will not be wronged...(Qur'ân 10:47)

And verily,..We have sent among every..Ummah..(community,/nation/realm/sphere)..a Messenger..(proclaiming):.."Worship Allah..[holy-spirit]..(Alone),present..within/all.

and avoid..(or keep away from)..Taghut..(all false deities,]
etc..i.e.,..do not worship Taghut besides Allah).[the holy spirit]"

Then of them..were some whom..Allah guided..and of them..were some upon whom..the..*straying..of confidences/was justified/syncronised.

So travel..through the land[to nimbin..or court?].and see
what was..the end of those..who denied..(the truth)...(Qur'ân 16:36)

Some of these Messengers..are mentioned..in the Qur'ân
by..[via]..Allah and some of them..are not as the Qur'ân says:

And,..indeed
We have sent Messengers before you..(O Muhammad(P));.of some of them We have related to you ..*their story*.and of some We have not related..to you their story,

*and..it was not given..to any Messenger..that he should bring a sign except..by the Leave of Allah...So,...when comes the Commandment of Allah,..the matter will be decided with truth,..and the followers of falsehood will then be lost...(Qur'ân 40:78)

JUDGMENT DAY BEGINS 6 MAY
[it lasts 50,000 years]

So,..we decided..to have a look at the issue..of Messengers sent to various tribes..and nations.and taking the advice/of the Qur'ân.So travel through the land..and see what was the end..of those who denied..(the truth).

The content in this post..is a discovery by serendipity.
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6339&page=0
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 20 April 2014 11:09:22 PM
How about good and evil?

From this position the Kapauku "logicians" reason further that evil as well as good have been equally created and determined by Ugatame. Consequently, he can be neither good, nor bad, but he must be indifferent.... In the world created by Ugatame everything is real to the Kapauku. Even the evil spirits that belong to the creation of Ugatame are necessarily phenomenal and not supernatural.[3]

On the aspect of free will, Kapauku think:

As a further extrapolations from above premises the Kapauku argue that because everything has been determined by Ugatame there cannot be anything like a free will in man, and consequently there is no sin. After all, Creator created good as well as evil, so why should he punish a man for executing his own will?[4]

An interesting argument between a Kapauku and a Christian Missionary:

"... a Kapauku is basically logical; he refuses to accept dogmas that either oppose clear empirical evidence or that contradict his commonsense or logic. On this subject an incident in the year 1955 was illuminating to me. A very old man from the mapia region, supported by his two sons, managed to come to see me in the Kamu valley. As he explained to me, his main purpose in coming was a problem he wanted to have clarified before he died. The problem concerned the white man. He could not understand how it is possible that the white man could be so clever and ingenious in designing such amazing contrivances as aeroplanes (which the old man could see flying over his valley), guns, medicines, clothes, and steel tools, and at the same time could be so primitive and illogical in his religion. "How can you think," he argued, "that a man can sin and can have a free will, and at the same time believe that your God is omnipotent, that He created the world and determined all the happenings? If He determined all that happens, and (therefore) also the bad deeds, how can a man be held responsible?
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 20 April 2014 11:32:44 PM
re-forming..better govt..
THE IDIOTS GUIDE.

IM LISTENING TO ALEX/JONES
http://rss.infowars.com/20140420_Sun_Alex.mp3

he is talking to a kevin bundy..an old school rancher
the last of his type..the went west held their land..

if they needed law/they called the sherrif/who served to protect the matters of town.or a texus ranger..[we all seen the cowboy movies]..but thats the problem

why isnt life simple..like the movies?

HOW COME..RANGERS COULD COME IN AND CLEAN THINGS UP?
fine the police have guns..but bundi didnt[the movie myth]?

where cops are there because they care?
and the badies look bad..you know like an gorilla or a doper

where a petition gets elected..to help.

or raise revenue?
get a bonus..

what are we doing wrong?
we criminalise our kids while the old rorts live on

but the back story..is they sold frakking rights want the gas revenue
they sold to build so;lar cells..there is a proper case

but why go in with guns
police need to protect..they have marshal powers not texus rsager nor grunt powers

to moVE MINITARY INTI POLICE SERVICE
AFTER ABUSING ARABS THEY GOT TO GO
Posted by one under god, Monday, 21 April 2014 10:32:43 AM
there is much..prattling on/at the otherwarmist thread
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=16208&page=0

referring/in extacy..on their 'latest'..IN-GLORIOUS LINK
http://nsidc.org/cryosphere/sotc/sea_ice.html

,,..<<..Passive microwave satellite data reveal that, since 1979, winter Arctic ice extent has decreased about 3 to 4 percent per decade (Meier et al. 2006). Antarctic ice extent is increasing (Cavalieri et al. 2003),..but the trend is small.>>

AND NOW ITS NON EXISTENT
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=15257&page=38

http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6292&page=0
YOU GUYS LIVE IN THE PAST/
the green carbon credit..scam..is winding down.
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=16076&page=0

its lobby will no doudt move onto some other moralizing regulation...sin-tax..cash cow..as scientists will always sell their souls for funding[and lets face it there is riches in taxing a weightless gas/by the ton..just like having a money tree.only you sell licensees to pollute...thats really catholic of you.

what motivates my anger is the one tax fixes it all
plus those 'in the know'..selling their free-solar cell power for three times the rest of us must buy it for..how low can you go..how much cash have you sold your soul..for>

YOU DON'T TAX AIRPLANE FUEL..NOR SHIPPING DUEL
BETWEEN THOSE TWO..plus transport they use 2/3 rds the petro pollution

yet bug abusers still get the fuel tax excise exemption of 12 billion
yet these huge polluters still get govt cash..[so much for ya stinking lobby..you avoid taking on the biggest poLLuters

then all ya freaking lies..and the nutters keep coming and comming like greedy cash monkeys..seeking the next carbon credit fication[on stale data

your stinking models made absurd predictions
they were wrong/but because we dont resist you mongrels professionally the useful idiots keep parroting on the babble.

ITS YOU MUGS/HOLOW/CAUSE AFFIRMATIONS..THINKING WE BELIEVE YOU
when mostly their just ignoring your latest blaH BLAH BLAH

AND THEIR RIGHT.so what motivates you some greenie bonus points
or the cold hard cash they give you for fooling and foiling the opposition.

regardless you professing fools win/not by the science/but by persistence akin to rape..and the thief caught lying yet again
http://rss.infowars.com/20140421_Mon_Alex.mp3
and still you lot bounce back..pretending its true
then one day you going to look and see the fruit..of all you screwed

http://board.freedomainradio.com/page/books/the_handbook_of_human_ownership_a_manual_for_new_tax_farmers.html
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 22 April 2014 9:11:22 AM
odious debt

COMMONWEALTH OF AUSTRALIA CONSTITUTION ACT - SECT 115
States not to coin money

A State shall not coin money, nor make anything but gold and silver coin a legal tender in payment of debts.

CURRENCY ACT 1965 - SECT 16
Legal tender

(1) A tender of payment of money is a legal tender if it is made in coins that are made and issued under this Act and are of current weight:

(a) in the case of coins of the denomination of Five cents, Ten cents, Twenty cents or Fifty cents or coins of 2 or more of those denominations--for payment of an amount not exceeding $5 but for no greater amount;

(b) in the case of coins of the denomination of One cent or Two cents or coins of both of those denominations--for payment of an amount not exceeding 20 cents but for no greater amount;

(c) in the case of coins of a denomination greater than Fifty cents but less than Ten dollars--for payment of an amount not exceeding 10 times the face value of a coin of the denomination concerned but for no greater amount;

(d) in the case of coins of the denomination of Ten dollars--for payment of an amount not exceeding $100 but for no greater amount; and

(e) in the case of coins of another denomination--for payment of any amount.

(2) For the purposes of subsection (1), a coin shall be deemed to be not of current weight if it has become diminished in weight by wear or otherwise so as to be of less weight than the weight prescribed as the least current weight of that coin.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44hT122k6qY
If the Vatican claims a woman that is healed by John Paul II after his death makes him a saint, which according to Scripture is a bold faced lie, then would a statue erected in his honor that kills a man now declare him evil?
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=VATICAN+CRUSAFIX+CRUSHES+MAN&
let the judgment daze begin
Posted by one under god, Friday, 2 May 2014 9:33:38 AM
further list of damages
public notice..i was unable to reclaim the head of the deer from the officers mess..i stake my claim[see previous claim/re state shield trial/aND ITS NOTIFICATIONS.

the posts will be transcribed/clarified in word
and rebuttal wil be refuted/this final revealation..is the last will and testiment of the holy fathers helpers..we begin with the last/and work our way back to the first

rewriting clarifying the notes i have recorded of our comforter
anyhow judgment day begins 6 may..court twenty brisbaNE TOMMORROW

HRH SHALL MAKE HRH REPLY SOON
the pope has allready created his sussesion/now needs by sanctify as our mother begged of ye long ago/then..let pope george long reign over up..[i feel we can give him a most worthy servituDE TO OUR GOBES COMMON WEALTHS.

IM MINDED THAT SPECIFICLY EXCLUDES REICJES OF ANY KIND
ONE SOVEREIGN ASSIGING TRUE WEIGHTS BALANCE AND MEASURES
under supervision by those swon to serve and protect[thats it]

all govt servanbts shall be accorded their needs by govt credit card alone[your possesions will be put into trust till thyne service is done/non one may serve more than 7 years in public service nor office[but one]..our comforture..g^OO

[OO=ETERNITY SIGN]
by design.
Posted by one under god, Monday, 5 May 2014 1:20:34 PM
OUG...your off your chops.....

Kat
<<.Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN, Monday

OUG...all religious people are waiting for the end...>>

wrong kat..well an end to war mongering
an end to fear mongering

<<>.well give up!...I cant.>>kat dear there is no 'end'
in a flash..its done..without malice/spite hope nor faith
we are all eternal living spirit enERGY/LIVING OUT A SEEMINGLY/MORTAL END

IT DONT END
energy cant be created nor destrOYED
IT CONSTANTLY CHANGES STATE..and its that shift in state..that was heralded by kat

<<..Kat
Posted by ORIGINS OF MAN,>>
love that name..also love erik whoru..jonah who are you?
so many clues...rents..tenAnts and statuse..long over dues.

GOOD THINGS COME IN TWO'S
Posted by one under god, Monday, 5 May 2014 8:58:04 PM
ITS FUNNY THERE IS A NEW MOVIE RE A GUY WITH NO ID
WHO goes off his nutt..ITS SETTING UP A THING/calLed false memory/FOR WHEN I NEED PICK A JURY./no id..they fash right back to the movie

i should be fatterd.but see the GAME
DITTO ANOTHER 'movie'..about a frat cub beating up a wife and husBAND AND KID..OR rather terrorise them/no doudt..its setting up every party for a riot/so govt gpobaly can declare marshal law

so there is a putche on to infLUENCE MINDS

then faulse fags
http://whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/OK/ok.php

BACKSWAN EVENTS
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/motherofallscandals.php

then of course/they hope..the main event
but guys sorry the nEXT BIG FAD IS SUICIDE PARTIES
AS THE KIDS get creative in forcing govt to kill THEM
[ITS CALLED DEATH by cop]..wILL THE INSANITY EVER STOP?
http://whatreallyhappened.com/

http://rss.infowars.com/20140507_Wed_Alex.mp3
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 8 May 2014 8:00:47 AM
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=pope&news
Pope Francis calls for peace..in Syria during historic Middle East trip

Pope Francis called for urgent steps to end Syria's three-year-old civil war as he arrived in neighbouring Jordan on Saturday, starting a Middle...

Pope Francis praises Jordan for welcoming refugees SBS
Pope takes selfie before Holy Land NEWS.com.au
Pope Francis denounces Syria war on 1st stop of Middle East visit

In Era of Humble Pope, Earth Shifts
Under Cardinal Dolan
New York Times

But in the age of Pope Francis. who has captured the world's imagination by rejecting many luxurious trappings of the papacy, is the cardinal's

Are married priests on Pope Francis' agenda? La Crosse Tribune
Cardinal Dolan's Take on Pope Francis and "Trickle-Down Economics" National Catholic Register
Cardinal Dolan: Pope Francis Not Endorsing Socialism Newsmax.com

No ordinary visit
The Economist
No pope has been considered “more of a friend to the Jewish people”, says Rabbi David Rosen, who advises Israel's Chief Rabbinate on ...

Pope Francis begins tour of Holy Land,
where it will be difficult to ...
Washington Post
JERUSALEM — From his arrival Saturday afternoon in Amman, Jordan, to his departure Monday evening from Tel Aviv, Pope Francis began ...

JORDAN-VATICAN-RELIGION-POPE Pope Francis blesses the crowd before celebrating a mass at the Amman stadium in the Jordanian ...

POPE Francis arrived in Jordan last night at the start of a Mideast tour aimed at boosting ties with Muslims and Jews, as well as easing an
Pope urges Syria peace on Mideast tour

The Pope's three-day tour will also take him to Israel and the Palestinian territories on a landmark first visit aimed at boosting ties with Muslims ...

Why the meeting between pope and patriarch in Jerusalem matters
The Guardian&#8206;..11 hours ago
In Jerusalem on Sunday,.Pope Francis will meet Ecumenical ... Fifty years ago, in January 1964,.a pope and a patriarch met for the first time

Pope, in Mideast, Stresses Urgency of Solving Crises

Pope Francis faces political and religious minefield in Holy Land
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 25 May 2014 12:47:01 PM
Pope backs Palestinian State in unscripted stop at wall
Sydney Morning Herald

Pope Francis made the unscheduled stop at the Israeli-built wall, where he prayed silently for four minutes,..on his way from the Presidential...

Pope Francis offers prayers at Israeli separation wall
in Bethlehem/The Guardian

Pope Francis Prays At Wall Separating Israel,
West Bank NPR(blog)
Pope makes peace bid on Mideast pilgrimage SBS

Pope Francis calls for peace in Syria..during historic Middle East trip/Sydney Morning Herald

Pope Francis called for urgent steps.to end Syria's three-year-old civil war..as he arrived in neighbouring Jordan on Saturday,

Pope Francis prays for peace in Middle East

Pope Francis made It is the first time
a pope has touched the wall..– a deeply contentious[READ/THE WORDS]...

Pope prays..for peace at..separation wall
2 hours ago

Israeli and Palestinian Leaders..to Meet With Pope at Vatican
[PROMISE/TO..NOT\KISS..ANY-WALLS.]
JERUSALEM/..Pope Francis inserted himself..directly into
the collapsed[PROLOPSE]...[Middle East peace process on Sunday,] issuing an invitation to host...[THE FAMILY/RE-UNION.

Pope Francis touches down
in Jordan..for first leg..[of Middle-LEG]..East/trip

Pope Francis..began his three-day trip..to the Middle East
Saturday with a/PRAYER.....Pope Francis celebrates..THE/Mass'S in Am*man's..Intenational Sadium.

Pope Francis invites Israeli,.Palestinian leaders
to Vatican peace talks/MONK*KEY/TALKS/.BULLSHHH*IT/WALKS.
6 hours/TO-GO*
Bethlehem,..West Bank..(CNN)Pope Francis..extended.an invitation Sunday..to the leaders..of Israel..and the Palestinian Authority..to travel to..PRAY-TOGETHER..TOO*MORRA...AS CLOSE/TOGETHER\as..we can..be*[pray/live..with-us/on-line.*

WATCH LIVE:..Pope arrives at Church..of Holy Sepulchre/in Jerusalem
Jerusalem Post..[4/mary]
Pope continues on/to capital..after short stop..at..palistein/checkpoint..@Ben-Gurion Airport;..pope says Palestinians deserve sovereign homeland,..Israelis deserve/peace/shalom...

Pope Francis denounces Syria war..[indeed/all-war.

Pope Francis called on Saturday..for an "urgent" end..to the many civil war's..and..end/the refugee crisis..it has spawned..as he opened..[to/the-press.]

a three-day trip
Locals prepare for Pope Francis' historical visit...to Holy Land
ney Morning Heralding..on the first leg..[IN/HIS\FATHERS..DACS]..of his whirlwind/ENVISIONING-visit\SYNCRONIOUS/randomness/under-spirit\walking\to..fro...to the HoLand that has been labelled “a pilger-image
Posted by one under god, Monday, 26 May 2014 8:40:44 AM
Middle East
Pope prays for peace at separation wall
Pope makes symbolic, unscheduled stop in Bethlehem, and invites Israeli and Palestinian leaders to the Vatican.
Dalia Hatuqa

Bethlehem, Occupied West Bank - Pope Francis has stepped into Middle East politics by praying for peace at the Israeli separation wall in Bethlehem, and inviting the Palestinian and Israeli presidents to visit the Vatican following the breakdown of talks between the two sides.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/05/pope-sets-up-israel-palestine-trip-vatican-2014525121656783176.html
On his second day of a visit to the Holy Land, the pope on Sunday called for Palestinians and Israelis to work together, saying the breakdown in talks between the two sides earlier this year was "unacceptable".

"In this, the birthplace of the Prince of Peace, I wish to invite you, president Mahmoud Abbas, together with president Shimon Peres, to join me in heartfelt prayer to God for the gift of peace," he said during mass in Manger Square. The offer was accepted by both sides.

He then made the unscheduled stop at the Israeli separation wall, which divides Bethlehem and Jerusalem. The pope prayed for five minutes near an Israeli military watchtower, near graffiti which read, "Pope, we need someone to speak about justice", "Free Palestine" and a reference to the Warsaw ghetto.
Mustafa al-Barghouti, a member of the Palestinian legislative council, said the pope's prayer at the separation wall "will remain in the world's mind forever as a rejection of the apartheid wall".
Al Jazeera's Atia Abawi reports from Bethlehem.

He also said the pope's travel itinerary, which included going straight from Jordan to Bethlehem rather than through Israel, was "a nod to Palestinian independence"
Posted by one under god, Monday, 26 May 2014 5:32:28 PM
The Hope STOPS..at the Wall
http://desertpeace.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/pope-prays-beside-graffiti-comparing-bethlehem-to-warsaw-ghetto-altagreer.gif
The children of Al-Rowwad from Aida Refugee Camp delivered a message to the Pope when he stopped to pray at the apartheid and annexation wall. They emphasized prisoners plight and the right to return home. This impromptu stop was in my opinion the most memorable part of the Pontiff’s visit to Bethlehem.

The Pope recognized “The State of Palestine” (Google just did it too!) and also met with refugee children at Dheisheh and shared food with some family members who each had a story to tell him about horrific suffering under Israel’s colonial occupation.

Christians and Muslims here were all genuinely touched by the visit of this more humble Pope and his gestures of understanding and solidarity. But most said they wished he would use his influence more to pressure the Zionist regime.

The Western Zionist dominated media tried to hide things including the Pope’s gestures of solidarity with us but social media was prominent and the story could not be ignored. See pictures here
* http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.662587883813204.1073741947.409078369164158&type=1

The Pope later went on to Tel Aviv to be was sandwiched between two Zionist Polish liars who continue to build walls of hate and destruction: Persky (aka Peres) and Mileikowsky (aka Netanyahu).

The Pope had to listen as both atheists said that God gave this land to the Jews and that Israel was “the land of the Jewish people” and is a “SECILAR-ATHEIST/democracy'..[JUST/TRUST-US]..that *guarantees freedom of religion”!

http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2014/05/26/pope-visits-the-warsaw-ghetto-during-trip-to-palestine/

http://972mag.com/netanyahu-clinton-administration-was-%E2%80%9Cextremely-pro-palestinian%E2%80%9D-i-stopped-oslo/135/
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/nov/08/sarkozy-obama-netanyahu-gaffe-microphone
Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 27 May 2014 7:31:06 AM
(Reuters) - Pope Francis and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu traded words on Monday over the language spoken by Jesus two millennia ago.
Related Stories
http://www.news.va/en/sites/reflections
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/tags/pope-francis/
* As Mideast trip nears end, Pope navigates minefield of symbols Reuters

* Netanyahu blasts Europe as two Israelis killed in Belgium AFP
* Police: Arson at church after Pope mass Associated Press
* Pope wraps up Middle East visit with Jerusalem whirl Reuters
* Pope honors Holocaust survivors in Israel Associated Press
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/gift-of-knowledge-attunes-us-to-vision-of-god-pope-says

"Jesus was here, in this land. He spoke Hebrew," Netanyahu told Francis, at a public meeting in Jerusalem in which the Israeli leader cited a strong connection between Judaism and Christianity.

"Aramaic," the pope interjected.

"He spoke Aramaic, but he knew Hebrew," Netanyahu shot back.

Like many things in the Middle East, where the pope is on the last leg of a three-day visit, modern-day discourse about Jesus is complicated and often political. [ID:nL6N0OC0X6]

A Jew, Jesus was born in Bethlehem in the Roman-ruled region of Judea, now the Israeli-occupied West Bank. He grew up in Nazareth and ministered in Galilee, both in northern Israel, and died in Jerusalem, a city revered by Jews, Christians and Muslims, and to which Israelis and Palestinians lay claim.

Palestinians sometimes describe Jesus as a Palestinian. Israelis object to that.

Israeli linguistics professor Ghil'ad Zuckermann told Reuters that both Netanyahu, son of a distinguished Jewish historian, and the pope, the spiritual leader of the world's 1.2 billion Catholics, had a point.

"Jesus was a native Aramaic speaker," he said about the largely defunct Semitic language closely related to Hebrew. "But he would have also known Hebrew because there were extant religious writings in Hebrew."

Zuckermann said that during Jesus' time, Hebrew was spoken by the lower classes - "the kind of people he ministered to"

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/heresies-sprout-from-getting-lost-in-ideas-pope-warns
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 28 May 2014 5:04:15 PM
http://desertpeace.wordpress.com/2014/05/27/popes-visit-to-holy-land-was-as-realistic-as-this-south-park-episode/ ``
POPE’S VISIT TO HOLY LAND WAS AS REALISTIC AS THIS SOUTH PARK EPISODE

// http://gaschamberhoax.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax/ Caroline Sturdy Colls' hoax was a rush job to counter the revelation that ground penetrating radar showed no signs of mass graves at Treblinka, and indeed showed underground strata that had remained undisturbed since the last ice age. So Caroline Sturdy Colls was immediately funded to try to find anything at Treblinka that could be used to prop up the official narrative. http://archive.org/details/TreblinkaInvestigation-GroundPenetratingRadarStudy
Here is the ugly reality just a day after the Pope left …

Israel okays 50 new settler homes in East Jerusalem

Settlers uproot 30 olive trees near Nablus

Israeli forces shoot, injure Palestinian in northern Gaza

Israeli forces level land, issue confiscation notices in Salfit

Do You Hate Us; the Jews?
http://bit.ly/1klcqOs

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Int%27l_Arrest_Warrants_Sought_for_Israeli_Commandos_Over_Raid_on_Gaza_Flotilla/35511/0/0/0/Y/M.html
As long as their religion, their culture and their behavior are based on the racist supremacist ideology that the Jews, and only the Jews, are God’s chosen people, that they are the only humans on earth, and the rest of the people are animals created by this discriminative God to serve the Jews, they will definitely and unquestionably face a great deal of legitimate resentment and intolerance.
http://xrepublic.tv/node/9119

http://investmentwatchblog.com/the-shocking-truth-history-channel-cant-broadcast-bix-weir/

http://12160.info/video/dear-censor-bbfc-documentary-video-nasties
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 28 May 2014 8:54:13 PM
POST/WONT POST TO relegalise/DOPE THREAD
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=16191&page=8

HI DAVID..its a promissory note[based on what money was]..ie a pound note was a promise..[to deliver/on demand..weight in seed..[and the seed has thousands of uses.in commerce and survivability]..like the mint is separated from the note printing branch[in life]..the seed and the delivery of the seed are in separate hands.

[seeds are actually grown/as demand grows]..its a thing 'predicted'..in the bible[rev 22.2]
the seeds are from the tree of life[exodus..25;40]..[further/hint is given in genesis 1;20][FIRST PAGE]/sorry about caps/its computer issues/and self taught tying/with fat fingers..

REGARDLESS..its a raw material/that includes as its 'authorisations'..
the right to grow your own seed..[THE SEEDS ARE EMBEDDED IN THE NOTE]..
that license PERMISSIONS AND LAWFUL POSSESSION.. of both the seed the security value of it as the value/underpinning\the 'money'..as well ..the means to settle debt/except/it goes further..the script/is enabled to insure indemnify and underwrite..all the risk and costs/of govts war on its peoples.

you see the seed/is the ..hemp-seed..[but in time will extend..into infinite 'other'..seeds]
or even other values/like i see the day/where your money 'could'/be the promise..of food housing travel/near anything requiring 'money'..but its difficult..to explain these things to elders/and the people..not versed in exactly just what 'MONEY'..[SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS]

it works/by treaty..signing the treaty/issues the license to hold/the seed
just as the growers grow the seed by contract/or the note holder/grows.their own seed

i saw it first as a sure store of value/quality..of seed..for oil food fiber [38,000 'fruits]..not just the 12/..mentioned at rev..22.2...i/tried to give..it to the elders at canberra..ended up having to explain..it in that court case..to prove it to them.[but then events oCcured that validated/what i said.and i was told that spirIT.approved..it..but since bEEN UNABLE TO get interest in IT..

ITS MESSY..but if you google-it..[wikiseed/wikideld suntreaty]..from memory that gets acces to most of it/[and once you see..how messy its been put..who knows/i envision thing/im not a scribe/not a banker/just want honest money that cant be deflated away..by inflation..made money we can eat/or use as food medicine..industry..etc/before monsanto patents the hell out of it

anyhow cheers for helping me explain..it
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 29 May 2014 8:48:23 AM
JUST TO NOTEthat faied to post to/the producers kid
BEEN UNABLE TO READ THE LAST 3 POSTS
it seems im stuck on page 9..[but dont sweat it..its a sign/symptom..wakeup call 4me..two struck on page 9..but is it just me

have notified graham/but i think..im only seeing what the 'man';..wants me to be seeing..clearly the id has issues[three phycs/who like as not didnt even know of eacthother/and he was on withdrawel..of them stttss[percribed drugs] that put people into a nightmare/state]..but he didnt act alone..[no man is an island/his docters have his power of atourney/thus hold the blame

its a systems failure johan
ok got it thnks
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 29 May 2014 9:38:58 AM
911/names names
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_fp5kaVYhk
HOW ELITES HIGH-JACK REALITY
http://rinf.com/alt-news/breaking-news/elites-hijack-democracy/
Posted by one under god, Friday, 30 May 2014 11:22:34 AM
OFFER ACCEPTANCE.
Dear johan hendrick,

Your general discussion thread entitled "VERY INTERESTING TIMES IN deed?" has been rejected by the moderator.

Hi Johan, I know you can render your thoughts in standard English, and starting a thread is the place to do it!

I've copied your text below so you can have another go if you wish.

Graham

its funny..is..the system testing us
or are we testing the system..[i would like to thank all at olo]

ok now off we go..walkabout time
or court time..seems the blogging time is done
[i knew i was correct in not bying a new con*puter..now im not paying any govt taxes..or rates water bills..[seems icelanders had to go on strike one year

we can fix this world..in just one week.
ask how?

what suggestion you got/to fix the world...[over night]
hrh..needs simply decxlare publuc seervice to secure all assets and food water power suopoplies/while we audit the books/just so we are clear..each month shall equal one calender year/when peace reigns like it doth on earth as it is is heaven..the time measure will be each month = one new year.[mainly because many contractual treasons run 99 or more years/and we only ..weLL YOU TELL THE REST OF THE STORY.

[TEST/THE SYSTEM
DONT FEED THE SYSTEM
DONT LET THE DEAD SYSTEM SUCK AWAY YOUR LIFE BLOOD...INTO ETERNAL SERFDOM...ITS AN INDUCED ERROR..THATS HOW ITS DONE..IN HELL/WE STAND AT THE INTERSECTION..what we do next choses where we all*..shalt dwell...[...heaven/\or/\hell...]..make sure you chose well

vote one/none of the abouve
apply signature to bill write a4v=$
its not what we do/but who we empower..in doing it.

as i write/they read\
if it posts means/they\agreed...to go the way of the mother mary/now let the world concecreate her..like fatima/russia..but gobally:this time..[recall coded rhyme/of the rosery..]..by the numbrr*..of the beast...or MASTERS OF THE FEAST...

TEST BEGINS..NOW*.[?]
Posted by one under god, Saturday, 31 May 2014 2:10:03 PM
* This Dhamma is for
the wise, not for the unwise.
* This Dhamma is for the energetic, not for the lazy.
* This Dhamma is for the secluded, not for one fond of society.

* This Dhamma is for the mindful, not for the unmindful.
* This Dhamma is for the composed, not for the uncomposed.
* This Dhamma is for the contented, not for the discontented.

[citation needed]
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6040&page=0
* This Dhamma is for one who wants little, not for one who wants much.
* This Dhamma is for one who is free from impediments, not for one who delights in impediments

*A human society is a group of people involved in persistent interpersonal relationships, or a large social grouping sharing the same geographical or social territory, typically subject to the same political authority and dominant cultural expectations.

*Human societies are characterized by patterns of relationships (social relations) between individuals who share a distinctive culture and institutions; a given society may be described as the sum total of such relationships among its constituent members.
In the social sciences, a larger society often evinces stratification or dominance patterns in subgroups....Insofar as it is collaborative, a society can enable its members to benefit in ways that would not otherwise be possible on an individual basis; both individual and social (common) benefits can thus be distinguished, or in many cases found to overlap.

A society can also consist of like-minded people governed by their own norms and values within a dominant, larger society. This is sometimes referred to as a sub*culture..
Posted by one under god, Monday, 16 June 2014 1:12:17 PM
The abrupt transition from established science to outlandish woo is positively comical. And once the quackery starts, it doesn't stop. You're first treated to a background on all things demonic (boldness added to emphasize the absurdity):
http://www.realclearscience.com/blog/2014/06/published_scientific_paper_blames_schizophrenia_on_demons.html
In our region, demons are believed to be intelligent and unseen creatures that occupy a parallel world to that of mankind. In many aspects of their world, they are very similar to us. They marry, have children, and die. The life span, however, is far greater than ours (Ashour 1989). Through their powers of flying and invisibility, they are the chief component in occult activities. The ability to possess and take over the minds and bodies of humans is also a power which the demons have utilized greatly over the centuries (Littlewood 2004; Gadit and Callanan 2006; Ally and Laher 2008). Most scholars accept that demons can possess people and can take up physical space within a human’s body (Asch 1985). They possess people for many reasons. Sometimes it is because they have been hurt accidentally, but possession may also occur because of love (Ashour 1989; Philips 1997). When the demon enters the human body, they settle in the control center of the body–brain.

Once the groundwork for demons is laid, Irmak expounds on the link between schizophrenia and possession:

There exist similarities between the clinical symptoms of schizophrenia and demonic possession. Common symptoms in schizophrenia and demonic possession such as hallucinations and delusions may be a result of the fact that demons in the vicinity of the brain may form the symptoms of schizophrenia... The hallucination in schizophrenia may therefore be an illusion—a false interpretation of a real sensory image formed by demons... On the other hand, auditory hallucinations expressed as voices arguing with one another and talking to the patient in the third person may be a result of the presence of more than one demon in the body.
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 19 June 2014 11:20:04 AM
pre-POST*/*LIMITATIONS*\*
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=16418&page=14

THE FULL/BanjJ0/re-quote..<<..James Keller..:

«The claim =/that God..has worked..a miracle..*implies>>
imp-lies..Recognizes/GOD..thus=good

<<..that God..has/singled out..certain persons..for some benefit>>
is the delusion/as silly..as saying/the singer..is singing..just-4-me

[god*gives..us/all..manifold..'benefits'..FREELY;..AND\if you went saying chance../or\..accident/automatic\reflex-'reaction\automatism..etc..[some..might/hear the singer]..

others get lost..in/the song..[or/the\score
or/the\chore..lets..GIVE CREDIT/..WHERE..THE CREDIT;..BELONGS..[him/wHO\..RIGHTS..all..;wrongs.

..\$-elective/..bene-fit...\de-nied..
<<..which many..others do-not receive>>
..which..too many..others ignore..thus..
<<..implies that God is unfair”..>>

[but/only/by\;selective/blindness
[the radio/dont sing\//*to/you/..its not/the CD*..[SIC]..*singing

. <<eg.crash/rescue>..might*..for example..indicate/a bad person/unwanted in hell/..is best/kept here..in/This prison/of flesh

<<>.then what..was/he..doing..in Auschwitz?">>

Auschwitz/work-camp..worked people..to death/
LIFE WAS SUB-SERVIENT/TO DEAD/CORPORATIST-WEALTH/
many prayed/that\it end..[and it..diEd///BUT..SLOWLY]..

/but..you\seen/those\who fought/survived/only\..by gods..UNSEEN-hand..[ignoring]..*they..*never asked*..for/re-lease..but strength..to endure*

<<...Thus..an all-powerful,..all-knowing/and\just God,>>
*..is given/back\...his due.?

where..?..<<..predicated..in Christianity,>>?!?

<<>and their*[OUR]..precious*god..[HOLY-SPIRIT]>>
remains/there..WHERE?..[HERE/;..for us-all/
with-in..us/all

[no fave-routs/OR\FAV-RIGHTS..,,BUT
but..;..*the heart/loves]=..as the heart/that loves/DOES..

MIND DOES..AS/IT DOES/WE DO...TOO,..SO MuCH MORE..DOTH GOD DO..[to/wit]..ALL GOOD.[god=good][at..lower-levels/butt\of truth..good alone=all/holy spirit.]

god=;the sun.[god..[the/sun]..created..[the heaven..and/ear*th]
holy spirit/created..THE sun..[the spirit..[of god]moved..like the waters..and wind..HOT/COLD..DEEP/DARK/VOID..then god said/[to holy spirit]..[loki]..'let..there be light'[and thanks/be,,to passion]..

there was light..[allowing the seeing
;light reveals..ALL..[know-thyself]..REVEALED/BY]THE LIGHT*.

and god/saw that revealed/by his passion[light]..and it was all good[all god].[its all gOOD OR BETTER]..wanna bet?

we speak/of\..the son..or..the sun
we know*[YOU]..whose dimension[UNI-VERSE/realm]..this is?
[thus we dont speak..'gods'..name/;

we each are..SEED/4\..future suns/of the most holy
ONCE WE GROW..[UP]..GET BIG*GER..AND/learn/to..REVEAL/THE\MANY-FOLD;FRUITS..OF/THE..HOLY SPIRITS..DE*LIGHT.

OR/GO BACK\..TO GO..[IE EARTH]..unless your only needing to correct/SORT..OR SATIATE..;a few..HELLISH-'sins'..[god cant see sin/thus needs..ignore;..the sinner]LITERALLY/HIS;LOVE..BURNS-AWAY..sin..

[after..YOUR/sin=gone..\whats-left/?]
[this realm..is..that place...WHERE/MERE;SPECS..
[life/minutia\beEARN/humanity][more/be-given../fore-given.

==.SUE..<<....I don't..share it....any more.>>
ITS/OK-SUE..GOD..loVES..us/ALL*..un-c0nditionally

<<..What decent..god..would send..a baby>>

GOD DONT..'SEND..PEOPLE,,desire/want/need]..
a..WANTed CHILD..[or]..the child..wants*..and god delivers/the asked <<to it's=..chosen/parents,>>

and..most;the time/its ok..but\..some..*timid-spirits/face these material/bounds/and scream..god..take me..;BACK HOME..and..]some[..return home.[most wont./freewill/IS SACROSANCT.

[deciding..they/would rather..correct/the\prior-lesson/based-on their last life..[or infinite/many;other[WAYS]..but/god gifts us all; OUR life/THEN\..what we chose*..to/do wIth-it..IS=up-to..us.

<<..What..does/that\baby..or..it's parents..'learn',>>
the lesson/they asked\OR/NEEDED/to\...be LEARNED/TO..FIND\ passion..passiON../4\..DOING..[WE..learned as/we ear*ned..]

backward/onjab/<<..visited some..of these grotto's..of miracles..in Europe,>>..

lol..[with blinkered-eyes]..[GROTTO-miracle..lol..
GROTTY-SNOTTY...[THY FAITH..[YOU..have healed..YOU...THATS..what co-creation/BY/CO-CREATION-ists..

[you/lot]..are here..to
learn../to\..DO*>....with/passion[pass-it-on].

clue*..<<..but all..I could see,,>..

was ..affirmation/of\what he..wanted/to]see
hahahaHAHA..HA[SELF CONFIRMING..GEE..HOW SU$$?

ITS All about knowing thy masters voice/sign/quality/the finiteness in..infinity..light;..sustaining life..that life;.chose.to live by love ..and logic...[adjectives]..of god..are mind/spirit/eternal/infinite/mercy grace light life love logic licence..warrent/ obligato'..to give good..[even for..ill]..BEGGING/WE/will..no ill..do not murder..NEVER/GET\ILL.IS

[FIGURED..IT OUT YET?]
do/no\harm=IS=the charm.

[even/if afraid..of\0ther
OTHERS/will...drive/passion/intention../or\..entente.]
LURID$..is only part/of\the story http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6293&page=14
fatima/is\only just now reaching its fruition.
http://redroom.com/member/frank-sanello/writing/jerusalem-syndrome-a-scientific-explanation-for-miracles-like-fatima-and-lourdes

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=LORDES+FATIMA+simultudes+syncronisities
Posted by one under god, Monday, 23 June 2014 11:08:47 AM
what/she-saw..<<..was a lot of commercial junk..to be bought,..>>

how dare they meet demand..//EARN/THEIR\LIVING....with opportunity/the low scum/why cant they get.a real job mugging atheist-observers?

<<..what I do find..so hard to believe..>>
lol..ie anything related;to god?

<<>.is that people..like Abbott do not question>>

rubbish/he wars religion/like he puts up with the tie
[cause his advisers/his enablers;tell-him/too

<<.I find Abbott..
thou/shalt..not be judge/nor judged[its a pakage deal]

<<..I am sure..if such a person as JC..ever existed..Abbott
would not be on his list..to enter his so called kingdom of heaven,>>

have you told jesus;NOW..who he can deney
[what were the main points..that saw you judge/then..condem..him?
[yours/by far the worse-sin]..dont judge/scum from cream/there is a world/of difference.between your perception/and\reality.

to get into heaven/first ye need forgive[yes even thyne enemies]
hell/is near all hate.BLAME SHME/DARKNESS SPITE..heaven is only for the forgiven/BY THEM HAVING FORGIVEN ALL WHO SO THUS SINNED AGAINST/US

heaven/real..and hell/unreality[miss-perception]..are..right here/up there is infinite more heavens/hells/realised suns of god doing the let there be light things.

<<..it will be the same as before we came,>>
FOR YOu this/thus..seems likelY;now..;you them[as/now]..have not enough sin/[love-of/vile]..to realise hell/nor enough faith in other to earn your seat IN HEAVEN..[SO YES;FOR.YOU/IT\SEEMS-SO*

missing no one,..ONCE YOUR TIME/IN THE ASTRL REALM..has failed to awaken/your passions/that ye go home..you either sink into hell/or rise up to heaven[its purely a size issue/demons..get microscopic..angles range from nine feet/to 9 lightyears

<<..likewise the already dead..will not miss you..>>
YOUR RIGHT/they now know/they see your every thought

<<..or have ever known you,>>
your just/being silly\now..things we 'forget'/in the hurlyburly/of living/suddenly become like great chains/to weigh us down/or]\help us grow..

<<..and you them,..the gullible..>>
lol..says the ignorant

you..<<believe they will meet up with family and friends
but not their enemies>>

Is Mise wrote« You really need to read up on miracles>>

GOOD P0INT

<<but I suspect that faith is not dependent on a visit..to Lourdes>>

true

<<..and that the same infinitesimal percentage..of “miracles” would occur even if Lourdes did not exist>> untrue

then into absurdity//<<>.and even if..nobody..had any faith>>

yes especially..the faithless..trusting/suns..to..'rise;
[we get...as we ear-n..;..gave..],[not/murder..in eternal/timeleseetnes,,seeking never//to kill...even/ideas.
Posted by one under god, Monday, 23 June 2014 11:22:36 AM
what/we're looking at..is the process..[TA0]
BY-WAY..OF..evolution in action.

we must/heed..Bohm's warning..that the'concepts..we use
\to parse out..the universe/..are of..*our own making..[They do not exist.."out there/as/for.."out there"..is only/the indivisible
totality...without/encompassing even/that..within...each piece/reflecting..the/all*.
http://archive.org/stream/talbotholographicuniverse/talbotholographicuniverse_djvu.txt

Brahman.=..And..when we outgrow/any given set..of conceptual/creedle\procedural/..pigeonholes../we must/*always be prepared to move on,..evolve/our emotive/quotent/oft\to advance from
soul^state..{E}..to soul-state[e],..[ie]..as Sri Aurobindo put it,

<<..from illumination to i*llu-mi-nation..=..For our purpose
AWARENESS,of,self..[LIFE..appears to be..as simple..as it is..endless...[LIFE/is\FROM/LIFE\'

[..Ie'/'..ETERNAL..Omnipresent]LIFE/POTENTCY.

We are,..as the/aborigines say,
just learning...how to survive..IDENTITY..WITH-in..infinity.

Numerous/ancient..CULTURAL-traditions..speak of a time
when the hologram..of physical-reality..was much more plastic
[FLUID/less dense]..than it is now,..much more like the/amorphous..and fluid reality..of the afterlife dimension'S.

Edgar Cayce..echoed this sentiment..and asserted..that the earth was "at first merely..in the nature/of\SYNCHRONIZED-thought- FORMING COMPOUNDED COMM*UNITY..AS..CELLS/EVOLVED..en/mass...into mulit-cell cooperative/forms..or..by holistic-visualization..made by pushing themselves/out of/the limitations..themselves[..in whatever manner desired...ONLY/Then..came materiality/TIME/SPACE..as such into MANIFESTING/THE SUNS/PRIME/most\fertile..LOVER..;..the earth,

through Spirit..pushing itself..into matter/

The aborigines assert..that the day will\come when..the earth returns\
to*/the dreamtime...In the spirit/of\pure speculation,..one might wondeR...as we learn..to manipulate..the/INDIVIDUAL/SACROSANCT\ hologram..of reality more..=..we will see the fulfillment..of this prophecy. =..As we/become more adept

that tinkering..with what Jahn and Dunne..call the interface between
consciousness..and its environment,..is it po*sible..for us to experience..many/a reality..that is once again/malleable..never predestined/nor\pre*ordained.

once/we\learn much more/than we presently know..about/why\to manipulate..such a plastic..environment/benevolently/safely,..and perhaps..that\..isis..one purposes..of the evolutionary processes that..seem to be unfolding..in our midst

And perhaps that is why the beings of light tell us again and again
that the purpose of life is to learn.

We are indeed on a shaman's journey, mere children struggling to
become technicians of the sacred. We are learning how to deal with the
plasticity that is part and parcel of a universe in which mind and reality
are a continuum, and in this journey one lesson stands out above all
others. As Jong as the formlessness and breathtaking freedom of the
beyond remain frightening to us, we will continue to dream a holo-
gram for ourselves that is comfortably solid and well defined.

But
Posted by one under god, Monday, 23 June 2014 1:49:27 PM
a ripple..:satan..that//decided to leave..the ocean..[heaven]..of "consciousness/as such,.timeless,voicelESS/space*less-NESS,..infinite and eternal"

Awakening..to itself,..it forgot that it was
a part..of this..infinite ocean,..and felt isolated..and separated,frightened/hysteric..an ancient memory..of how human
consciousness,..somewhere..in its unfathomable past,...left its home in/the implicate..and forgot..;..that it was a part\of the cosmic wholeness of\all/things,..[In this..view..the earth/is..a kind of playground..=.."in which/one\..is free.to experience all the pleasures/of the flesh\..*provided one//realizes..that one/is a holographic projection..of a/Infinitly\higher-order[]spatial dimension.

the evolutionary fires..that are beginning..;to flicker..and
dance..through our collective-psyche..may be..our wake-up call,the
verbose-trumpeting..informing us./that our true home/is elsewhere..and..we can\return..[if we wish].

impression is/that\..the physical world..is only/a small instant..in a much larger context..and..that reality..is primarily unfolding/in a non-physical way...don't/think..that physical reality..is the original\source..of being,..as consciousness,..predates the physical/'

Writer Terence McKenna,:..from the time..of the..awareness of
the\existence..of\the soul/until the resolution..We are,..in fact, closing distance/with the most profound event..a planetary ecology can encounter../the freeing\of life..from the dark/chrysalis of matter,

Of course..we are on the
very brink..of a transition,it is
apparent..that we are following..some track..of spiritual evolution.

thuss..Given the holographic nature..of the universe,/it is also apparent that//at least something/like the above\..possibilities awaits us somewhere and somehow
Posted by one under god, Monday, 23 June 2014 2:40:15 PM
And..lest we be tempted//to assume/that freedom..from the physical
is..the end of human-evolution,..there is evidence..that the more /plastic..and imaginal-realm\of the hereafter/..is also a mere stepping stone.

Swedenborg said."There are m..any higher planes\and/lower-speres\to get back to God,..[or/try/to\hide[yet;he/is\within..punnishingyou/hurts-him/more

to reach the/plane..where\..that/good\true..[OF\..His HOLY-spirit resides,..you have to drop..your gambit..each-time until your spirit is..truly free/'

The learning process/never stops...Sometimes..we are allowed
glimpses..of the higher planes...each one is lighterBIGGER..and brighter than/the one before/

reality..seems to become..increasingly/OF\..HIGER-frequency-
PASSIONS/MOTIVATIve..[VIBE-like]..as one penetrates..deeper into the implicate../POTENTATE.

And..this is understandable..It is obvious..that
we are still..like children..LEARNING/TO\hear..who
need the security..of a coloring book,..thus..not yet ready..to draw free-form..trancriptions/in\mind...and..without,,mediated/lines to guide..our clumsy hands.

To be plunged into
Swedenborg' s realm of streaming light
would be tantamount to plunging..us..LIKE WORDS/STOLEN/FROM..A BLANK-SCREEN..into a completely fluid..LSD..HELLISH/hallucination...And we are not yet..mature enough..or..EVEN..in enough control/of our;OWN.. Pretensions..emotions,VICISSITUDES/attitudes,..PERMISSIONS,,and..beliefs to deal/with the monsters..[unreality]..our psyches..would create for our-selves..there.

But perhaps..that is why..we are learning/how\...to deal with small
doses..of the..omniexpljeetive here,..in the form of the relatively limited/confrontations..with the imaginal..and other similar,,that validated/experiences provide.
Posted by one under god, Monday, 23 June 2014 2:41:57 PM
Of course these..are only speculations....But whether we are on the
very brink of a transition, as Strieber and McKenna suggest,..or
whether that watershed...is still some ways off in the future, it is
apparent that we are following some track of spiritual evolution.
Given the holographic nature of the universe,..it is also apparent that/at least something like..the above two possibilities awaits us some-where and somewhere

And lest we be tempted to assume..that freedom from the physical
is the end of human evolution,..there is evidence that the more plastic..and imaginal realm of the hereafter is also a mere stepping stone.

For
example,..Swedenborg said that beyond the heaven he visited was
another heaven, one so brilliant and formless to his perceptions that
it appeared only as "a streaming of light/'..NDEers have also occa-
sionally..described these even more unfathomably tenuous realms.

"There are many higher planes,..and to get back to God,..to reach the
plane where His spirit resides, you have to drop your garment each
time until your spirit is truly free/'..states one of Whitton's subjects.

The learning process never stops.//Sometimes we are allowed
glimpses of the higher planes —..each one is lighter and brighter than//the one before/' 47

It may be frightening to some that reality seems to become increas-
ingly frequency-like as one penetrates deeper into the implicate. And
this is understandable. It is obvious that we are still like children who
need the security of a coloring book, not yet ready to draw free-form
and without lines to guide our clumsy hands. To be plunged into
Swedenborg' s realm of streaming light would be tantamount to plung-
ing us into a completely fluid LSD hallucination..And we are not yet
mature enough or in enough control of our emotions,.attitudes, and
beliefs to deal with the monsters our psyches would create for our-
selves there.

But perhaps..that is why we are learning how to deal with small
doses of the omnijeetive here,..in the form of the relatively limited
confrontations with the imaginal..that UFOs and other similar experiences provided.
http://www.ghostcircle.com/ebooks/JSM_Ward%20-%20Gone_West.pdf
[note/edited/version/stolen]
Posted by one under god, Monday, 23 June 2014 2:46:17 PM
Peace Prayer..of Saint Francis;of Assisi
http://www.catholic.org/saints/saint.php?saint_id=50

Heavenly Father,
You gave..Your servant Francis
great love..for each of Your creatures.
Teach us..LORD..to see Your design..in all of creation.
We ask this..in Jesus’ Name.

Amen.

Now;..Lord,..make me an instrument..of your peace,
Where there is hatred,..let me sow-seeds/4-love;

where there is injury,..i/seek\healing/then\pardon;
where there is doubt,..lord/let..there be;..faith;

FATHER..where there is despair,..let us..be thyne/hope;
where..there is darkness,..we raise/up-high..de light..alight.;
where ..once..there..was sadness,..we raised-up..*joy;

O Divine-creative/Master,..grant;..that..I
may not so much..seek to be consoled..as to..console;other..
to..be understood..as..i...WAS/LED..to understand;
to/be...loved..as..YOU..love.

For it is..in giving/GRACE..that we receive;GRACE
it is..in pardoning/that we..are pardoned;
and it is..in dying..that we are born
BORNE'..into eternal life.

AHHH-men.

Saint Francis’.Canticle
of..All..HIS*..creations/Creatures/beast..most/least*.

Most High,..all-powerful,..ALL PRESENCEall-good..Lord,;god.
Praised be You/my Lord..with all Your create-ures,
especially..theee/Sir Brother..santa*ana-Sun,
Who is the light..through whom You give us..day.

And..she...is beautiful and radiant..with great splendour,and passion[;fire]..passion[heat\..passion..[pass-it/on]..
passions-Of You..lord-Most High,
THE SUN;She bears thy likeness.

Praised be You,..my Lord,..through Sister Moon'S..and the..BR-OTHER-stars,..In the heavens..you have made them..;..bright,LIGHT precious and fair.

Praised be You,..my Lord'S/SPIRITUS..,through Brothers Wind and Air,
And fair..and stormy,..all weather’s..passions/promises..and/moods,
by which..You refresh/reveal\renew....all that..we/have made.

Praised be..You..my Lord's..through Sister Water,
So useful,..clear/humble,..SWEET/precious.and pure.
reminding/all..wells..;..plumb into..the one/pure/water..[god'S]

Praised be..UNTO..You..my Lord..through Brother Fire,
through whom..You light-up..and warm/the night..CHANGE/STATE.
and he..is revealing..the beautiful..COMFORTING..and playful
and robust and strong...
BUT..he is all powerful..
SUNS\fire/where such passion..rightfully/belongs

Praised be You..my Lord\through\our beloved elder Sister,
Mother Earth..who sustains and governs..your bounty/for all-of us,
producing varied fruits/with\coloured/multiplied SCENTed..flowers..and herbs...fruits..nuts/tubers..and berries/superb.

Praise be You...my Lord..through those..who grant pardon
revealing..both mercies and grace.

for the..love of You..
Blessed are those..who endure..in peace,
By Yo.. Most High,..they will be..crowned...DE-VINE.

Praised be/You,..my Lord..through..OUR..Sister Death,
from whom no-one..*living-beings..can escape.
Woe to those who die..in mortal sin!
who/decieveth...gods-own children.

Blessed are they..She finds*doing Your...graces/mercies
MERCIFULly..living/loving-good-Will.
No..second death..can..evermore..do..any*of*you..harm.

Praise and bless..my Lord..and give Him/thyne\thanks,
And..serve Him..;his LIVING*..creations....with great..humility...
KNOW..that ye humbly give..[SOW]..for love..of HIM/MAKES;..his good-fruits...OH MEN..AHHH-MEN...

[damm-caps].
Posted by one under god, Monday, 23 June 2014 4:23:47 PM
at/a previous reply..i replied/imamoderate..with\a/rather cryptic
vain..is..mentioned..29 times../in\..tHE KORAN
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?article=16422&page=8

the..last time..CHAPTER..79
http://www.searchtruth.com/chapter_display.php?chapter=79&translator=4

10 (Now)..*they..are asking:
Shall we really..[PERMANENTLY]..;..be restored..to our first state..
..11..Even after we..are crumbled bones?

12 *They..say:
Then..that/would be..a vain..*proceeding.

MISS-LEADING?..With vanity/gone..
13 Surely it will need..but one shout,

14 And lo!
they..*will be awakened.

15 Hath there come
unto thee...the history of Moses?

then the..<<..if you read the Koran in context..>>>>
where is the vanity/..that has ended/..[leading to mosus]

<<.Lo! herein..is indeed a lesson
for him who feareth..the promise..0f the lord's empowerment's..once vanity..is vanquished.

27..lo..Are ye the harder..to create,
or..is the heaven..more difficult..;..that He built?

28..lo..recall/well..
He raised..the height's and breadth..there/of
and ordered it..;..by its graces...mercies truths and loves..even/..THYNE FETISH/[lusts]..passions.

29 And He alone..made dark the eternal-night thereof, and..He brought..of his mercies..bringeth/forth the morn there-of.

oh vanities be gone/indeed what have ye done,,;,,

30..And after that He spread the earth,the width/the depth..and lengths/there-of..

31 And produced there..life abundant and infinite
from the water..there-of..made he life..and the pasture thereof,made he the mightiest trunks bear the sweetest of fruits..;there-of.

32 And He made fast..the hills,..CLOTHED..and addorned his bride..;..our earhy-mother...in the living grasses..and delicacies..including the tree/of\life..;..knowing..[gen..1;29..for ye it shall be meet.

33 as provision for you..and for your cattle.

..34 But when the great disaster cometh,..that chases..away..even/the brightest light..[dark as night]..

The day when man
will call to mind..his (whole) endeavour,

36..And hell will stand forth
visible to him who..so..seeth,

37/Then,..[as it was/for him..who rebelled]..[santa*satana]

And chose as he/chose..the life..of the/materialist-world,

39..Lo!
so/too..hell will be his home.
[But as for him..who feared to stand
;..before his Lord..healed/whole..[humane]..

and at peace
as he/has..restrained/retraineD..his soul from..injurious..and hurtful lust,

41 Lo!..the =..eternal/Garden..will be his home.

42/They ask thee..of the Hour:
when will it will emerge the waters/of the deep..[read commerce].?

43..Why..(ask they)?
What hast thou to tell thereof?

444..Unto thy Lord belongeth..(knowledge
of)..the term thereof.

45\Thou art but a warner
unto him who feareth it..On the day when they behold it,
it will be..as*if..they\had..but tarried..for an evening..or the morn thereof...YET ETERNITY WAST/FULFILLED...so as ye gave/thus shall ye receive../\..allow..the\PEACE/..to fall upon..all..;ever so gently..;..surely..and verily..RELENTLESSLY.

Posted by one under god, Tuesday, 24 June 2014 11:18:05 PM
BEEN PICKING FAVS
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6040&page=48
http://forum.onlineopinion.com.au/thread.asp?discussion=6293&page=11

(Allah doesn't change his word, 6:115, but he does "substitute" it when he comes up with something better, 2:106 16:101).

Older versions of the Quran would be helpful in the study of certain words (since vowels are often left out of transcriptions) but unfortunately ancient texts are usually either destroyed or hidden from public view by authorities, since they differ somewhat from modern versions - and thus throw into question the Quran's internal claim to be the immutable word of God (although the Hadith plainly indicates that multiple versions existed following Muhammad's death).

The suras of the Quran can be grouped into two distinct periods in Muhammad's life. There is the earlier "Meccan" period, when Muhammad had little to say about violence or "fighting..[reflecting;the spirit;of the location..&*

Estimated Chronology of the Quran

Suras from Mecca..[oasis]LIgHT

96, 68, 73, 74, 111, 81, 87, 92, 89, 93, 94, 103, 100, 108, 102, 107, 109, 105,113,114,112,53,80,97,91,85,95, 106,101,75, 104,77,50,90,86,54,38,7,72,36,25,35, 19,20, 56,26,27, 28, 17, 10, 11, 12, 15, 6, 37, 31, 34, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 51, 88, 18, 16, 71, 14, 21, 23, 32, 52, 67, 69, 70, 78, 79, 82, 84, 83, 29

Suras from Medina..[deserts]DARKNESS

2, 8, 3, 33, 60, 4, 99, 57, 47, 13, 55, 76, 65, 98, 59, 110, 24, 22, 63, 58, 49, 66, 61, 62, 64, 48, 9, 5

but who can tell the diferences
[lest we forget/this Is satans school]
http://patriotrising.com/2014/06/18/amount-fraud-across-board-epic-weve-never-seen-anything-like/

/talbotholographicuniverse_djvu.txt
this is a photo[of the holographic/plate[up-CLOSE]
NOTE THE DOTS
[THEY PROJECT/the whole hologram/equate that dot to you
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Holographic_recording.jpg

now
try to see..we*..are a LIVING 3D..HOLOGRAM/SIMULI
THE STIMULIE/=DOTS INDIVIDUALY..=US..[WE]..YET CLLECTIVLY/holy gram =ME,,[HE]..THE COLLECTIVE of all true good living loving light[de*light.]

http://archive.org/stream/talbotholographicuniverse

then//try..orignal/page 19..
[electrical pdf/tool-page 31]
http://www.ghostcircle.com/ebooks/JSM_Ward%20-%20Gone_West.pdf

in the officer/page 86/as he walks you through the hologram

next/heal\thyself
http://www.spiritwritings.com/GatewayOfUnderstanding.pdf
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 25 June 2014 10:07:02 AM
atheist plagiarize
secular Colonize/aND\DiVIDE.
http://itsnobody.wordpress.com/2012/11/04/common-lies-spread-by-atheists/

FROM A VERY Interesting search set

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=m+FARADAY+pagan+ROME

CAN A SCIENTIST SUPPORT RESECTION?
http://www.faraday.st-edmunds.cam.ac.uk/CIS/Wright/pdf/Wright_lecture.pdf

the math/mystries..OF THE TRIANGLE
[TIMES 2]
http://www.m-hikari.com/mccartin-2.pdf

koran source texts/BY TOPIC
http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/quran.htm

the holographic universe
http://archive.org/stream/talbotholographicuniverse/talbotholographicuniverse_djvu.txt

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Pages/WWMD.htm

gibberish papers
http://www.nature.com/news/publishers-withdraw-more-than-120-gibberish-papers-1.14763?WT.mc_id=TWT_NatureNews

OH WELL/how to read them all

extractED/FROM
http://hwarmstrong.com/enlyten-apollonius.htm

With several historians, a new channel has been found in this mystery, and their answer is surprising, especially when it comes to the old millennial lies that have been perpetrated by Catholicism. This knowledge is NOT new, but the average Christian has been reluctant to look at any history other than a heavily redacted Biblical account of the man they call Jesus of Nazareth.

As one professor said: "The problem for any historian in trying to reconstruct the life of Jesus is simply that we don't have sources that come from the actual time of Jesus himself." Quoted by Professor L. Michael White, Director of Religious Studies, University of Texas at Austin.

In the first place, Jesus was NOT His real name. It was a title. According to the Bible, His real name was Immanuel. But, apart from the stories of Jesus, there is historically recorded many travels - through the Roman Empire - of one remarkable man, presumably anointed or enlightened, and this man journeyed and taught Godly wisdom in that early Church era.

Since "Jesus" is the Greek for the name "Joshua," the early Christians gave this particular early philosopher the name of Joshua, as they believed that this distinct, early New Testament man would be the one to lead them out of Roman bondage and into a new life.

As the original Joshua had done his "promised land" task in around 1400 BC, they hoped this new Joshua would then do the same for them in the early common era.

But, his real name was NOT Jesus..?

what means..'you shall call him..Immanuel..?
WHY DO NAMES Matter so much?

does IT..CHANGE ANYTHING?

is anyone comming/BACK,,or did enmmanuel/
[JESUS/JOSUA]..do that..after the 3rd day?

in spirit?
Posted by one under god, Friday, 27 June 2014 5:52:01 PM
==/god\thread..<<..
dan;..>>The Bible addresses many concerns about what is what and how things operate … Moreover, it speaks of everything.<<

george..<<..Do you really believe..that you would find more/about e.g. how your computer operates..in the Bible\than from a computer scientist?>>

of course thats a hardware software-joke
[angels invented the internet/demons made it the survelance device/the bible talks muc/oF\THESE MOTIVATIONS

<<..I think the computer scientist knows more of this HOW, irrespective of whether he/she believes in God or not.>>

MAYBE/BUT..what does the computer sintist/know re govt/law
re human nature survival/healing sickness settling dispute/dont try to be cute..im disappointed thats why im writing it here

but appriciate the spur/of the wurds

<<>...However, he/she will give different answers to Leibnitz’s>>

se that means nothing to me george
i mean/your attention/to a topic keeps the topic flowing/but me..
I LOT WHERE WE WEWRE GOING..so start a new quote.

different..possible 'answErs..<<.<<..“WHY..there is something..rather than nothing”..>>ALL NO DOUBT..<<..depending on whether he/she believes in God or not.>>

BUT YOUR A BELIEVER?
no book can refute nor conceal/the hand of god in it

but no good book is great
er than the living godi can solve ANY problem/by divining yes or know/in the holy texts..
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 2 July 2014 4:26:17 PM
<..What happens next?

We have sent details\of the dispute\to CBA
and asked it/to either:

·.contact you within 28 days to resolve the dispute, or

·..provide us with a detailed response to the issues you have
raised within 28 days.>>

DEAR SIR/BE ADVISED/

they have issued\a bank cheque[ie\made an offer]
i rEFUSE..I WANT\A BANK ACCOUNT*/to-put/it..in(*)FULLSTOP

REMOVING MY SOLE-MEANS\OF INTERACTION/WITH THE SYSTEM
/IT VIOLATES-MANY\basic-governance-ISSUES

<< contrary to/good industry practice,!

or>>

YES ITS NICE/TO DIP INTO\OTHERS BANK ACOUNTS
AND FAIR ENOUGH/but by what right does the bank violate our
contract/ie banking services?

i see\your trying-to reset this back to
go/note..i allready advised../you/of these issues

plesae note..your own terms

<<< in breach\of a/con*tractual obligation.>>

hence/banking-earn/respect/[service]

and\the state/has violated.my citizenry obligation
into huge burden/without/concent/nor-right/..\cancelled by bank account/cancelled\my licence/their-warrent/

canceledL MY PENSION/license/rego/bank
US<..What happens next?

We have sent details of the dispute to CBA and asked it to either:

· contact you within 28 days to resolve the dispute, or

· provide us with a detailed response to the issues you have
raised within 28 days.>>

DEAR SIR/BE ADVISED/they have issued a bank cheque[ie made an offer]
i rEFUSE..I WANT A BANK ACCOUNT*/FULLSTOP

REMOVING MY SIOLE MEANS OF INTERACTION/WITH THE STSTEM
/IT VIOLATES MANY ISSUES

<< contrary to good industry practice, or>>

YES ITS NICE TO DIP INTO OTHERS BANK ACOUNTS
AND FAIR ENOUGH/but by what right does the bank violate our
contract/ie banbking srvuices

i see your trying to reset this back to
go
i allready advised uoi of these issues

· pleae note your own terms<<< in breach of a contractual obligation.>>

and the state has violated.my citiucenry obligation into huge burden
cancelled by bank account/cancelled my licence/cancelled MY PENSION
BY WHAT RIGHT?

im no longer a person under the act
but some how you have abused an act of trust and faith/repetedly systematicly

i want this refusal to persue in writing
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 9 July 2014 11:33:11 AM
stff/it/13 words/to/long/3 edits/im/OVER IT
SORRY
[im a dutch citizen/we dutch can appeal this at the hague
but we dont need be silly

just give me bank my bank account
or a licence/birth certificate/so i can open aq new one

govt is at theroot of this
and your point one/the law is fraud/an abuse.of govt poowers

<<..If a representative of CBA contacts you to discuss the dispute,??

THEY THINK OVER
PLEASE LET ME TALK TO A HUMAN

<<> I encourage you to participate in the discussion. >>

THEY ISSUED A CHEQUE
NOW I WANT AN ACCOUNBT TO PUT IT INTO

<<If the dispute is resolved, please phone me on 1300 78 08 08 to let me know.>>

ITS NOT RESOLVED
LET ME SAY THIS..CLEARLY
THIS ISSUE/ISNT RESOLVED/ITS NOW READY\FOR COURT

TELL ME]FREEDOM\OF INFO
THEN FITGERALD INQUIRy/then screw it/the hague

your here\for justice/
give me back/my BANK-account

itS*\about/*my account/
plus/not having/the id points\to get..a new onE

QUE WARRENTO?
CATCH22

NOTICE TO SeriVANTs==NOTICE TO MASTER*
DO YOU HAVE A DAMAges bond?

govt/PUT A LIEN/on/my\home
BY WHAT RIGHT?

im/no longer\'a person'/under the act
but some-how you have abused\an act of trust
and BROKEN/A LIFE-LONG-faith/repeAtedly systematically

i want this refusal\to persue\in writing/SNAL-MAIL[HARD-COPY*
[im a dutch citizen/we dutch can appeal\this at the hague
but/we dont\need be silly.ITS/JUSTa banking-account
it/seems-we/all\got at least-one[but4me*

just/give me bank\my bank account
or a licence/birth certificate/so i\can open a/new one

govt is at the\root of this
and your\point one/*\*the law is fraud/an abuse..of govt powers

<<..If a representative\of CBA contacts you\
to discuss the dispute,??

THEY THINK.\ITS/OVER
PLEASE LET-ME TALK\TO A HUMAN

<<>I encourage you
to participate\in the discussion.>>

THEY ISSUED..A CHEQUE.[BANKING-INSTRUMENT]
NOW.I WANT AN ACCOUNT/TO PUT IT\.INTO

<<If the dispute/is resolved,>

its?not*

<<please phone me on
DELETED..to let me know.>>

ITS/IS-NOT\RESOLVED
LET ME SAY/THIS CLEARLY
THIS ISSUE\*ISNT RESOLVED/ITS NOW\READY FOR COURT

TELL ME FREEDOM\OF INFO
THEN FITGERALD INQUIRy/then screw it/the hague

your here for justice/
give me back my account

its about my account/plus
not having the id points.............to get a new onE

QUE WARRENTO?

NOTICE TO SERVANT=NOTICE TO MASTER*
DO YOU HAVE A DAMAges bond?
Posted by one under god, Wednesday, 9 July 2014 11:34:42 AM
false flags
http://12160.info/xn/detail/2649739:Video:1480212?xg_source=activity

http://12160.info/xn/detail/2649739:BlogPost:1482186?xg_source=activity

http://americansjourney.blogspot.com/2014/07/assault-on-uss-liberty-james-ennes.html

translation/wEre going to bomb the hospital
http://www.wnd.com/2014/07/hamas-leaders-believed-hunkered-underneath-gaza-hospital/

http://investmentwatchblog.com/get-prepared-for-more-evil-and-false-flag-attacks-in-2014-build-up-to-ww3-global-reset/

GET PAID TO BL0G?
http://www.newsforage.com/2014/07/us-military-analysing-social-media.html
im listening to a pod cast
http://whatreallyhappened.com/podcasts/hourtitle1.m3u

a caller has called in/and explained that these 3 dead israelies
died in an auto accident/planed at a crime scene

point being regardless of the story
is 3 dead kids enough to cause armogedon
is collective punishment[EVEN FOR A LIE].,,HOW IS IT NOT A WAR CRIME

PLEASE EXPLAIN/HOW IS THIS GENOXCIDE NOT A WAR GRIME?

THE ATTACK ON PALISTEN
has gone/LIVE
http://www.arabworld360.info/2014/07/gazaunderattack-open-thread.html#.U7yGgpSSzfI

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/SMALL_nukechicago.jpg

http://www.intifada-palestine.com/2014/07/powerful-raw-video-shows-israeli-airstrikes-gaza/
Warning: The content of this video is graphic.

Video footage shows Palestinians running from black smoke as the Israeli army ramps up its offensive and launches airstrikes in the Gaza Strip. At least 40 Palestinians, including two children, have died.

HOW CAN WAR MAKE PEACE?
Posted by one under god, Thursday, 10 July 2014 11:34:34 AM
dan/quote..<<..There is much~with which we agree...But you undercut the Gospel message/when you cast doubt\on the truth/of God's word. For example,\was*.there a.. fall?>>

the big~bang[the fall]..created this place/realm.

separated from our fathers\too-perfect/heaven..
[until/we accept/our;wages[grace/mercy]..and re-unite/[at~one*meant]

we/as-much~as\SATAN/WANTED/THAT-which\HEAVEN CANT PROVIDE/
[the illusory made real]..so we..created this materialised realm/
away from\the ever~omni-presnt love grace\mecy[cause we cant simply forgivE/nor forget\..=..[to*get grace/grace/must first be made real./by giving it/

<<..Evolution says\there wasn't,..the Scripture
says/there was...Which is true?>>

..CHALK AND CHEESE

WE/each\;..Here*..FELL/MORALLY[TO/GET\HERE*]
EVOLUTION~is immoral..[survival of/the fittest\the powerfull exploit the weak[sorry eat the weak]..the meak inherit the hot~earth/canines excrete.

<<..Jesus came to/reverse the effects of>>>
the creed/that stated\we die/till some distant
illusory/[never comes ]//judgment day

thats satanist/mortal\thought
..using freewill\to spin/lies/illusions\delusions]material/deceptions

<<the fall.>>-us/all;[just/
beING-HERE..PROVES..*WE-all/FELL.

FALL-was alL..of us/HERE~NOW*..in satans realm

jesus<<>>came-to conquer death.>>
revealing there is..no Resurrection/'DAY'\nor judgment daze

<<>>He paid/the penalty>>

is a satanic aburdity[he]cant remove
oUR..*WILL/URGE\PURGE,..[...NEED..]..TO SIN

<<..God said\to Adam,..if you eat/of the fruit..>>

please note here..<<you..>>the ignorant
ape/pig hybRED SAVAGE..[primative BEAST]..<<.. will die.)>>AND THE NEW/YOU EMERGE

<<>.With evolution,\death is normalISED/ignored as having anything usefull..<<and sin doesn't exist.>>i..n survival of the best fed-beast.

<<.According to the Gospel,\death is an intrusion>>
BUT BRIEFLY/AS OUR SOUL EMERGES TO GET ITS PROMISE[OF MORE OF THE SAME WILL BE GIVEN

Christ defeated DEATH through his crucifixion[DEATH/DYING-WAITING JUDGMENT-DAY]..and resurrection.

<<..Evolution is contrary to Scripture.>>

=no its not/the bible records the
evolution of man/from hybred/to human/to humane

<<>.self evident truth.>>
nothing concealed/that will-not be rvealed

yu*2<<..Evolution..knows not about life, =..or sin or fall or death: it is indifferent to all/that really matters!>>once man/has eaen;the bitter fuits of our individual fall[into satans realm

<<>.Scripture is thus the means...rather than the end>>
recording mans/moral-evolution/a progressive revealation[like all sacred texts/to guide our spirits evolution

<<..Jesus did not waste his time./Jesus did not die for nothing, but he taught certain disciples>>

the cultural context/fruits of greed/creed rite and ritual

<<..today,..then surely he will/use different lessons and concepts to suit contemporary disciples and cultures:>>

too true

<<>.he calls his own sheep/by name and leads them out.>>by grace.mercy
then satan claims his own by their works
Posted by one under god, Sunday, 13 July 2014 9:19:34 AM
  1. Pages:
  2. 1
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. 17
  9. All

About Us :: Search :: Discuss :: Feedback :: Legals :: Privacy